Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FIBONACCI Pivot levels in J-chart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author FIBONACCI Pivot levels in J-chart
premlara
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: FIBONACCI Pivot levels in J-chart Reply with quote

Is it possible to have Fibonacci pivot levels as well in J-charts. I guess it should be easy.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, implementing anything in JCharts is not easy as it is not our tool. It is a readymade tool we bought and we have to depend on the company that develops the software for any additions/changes. There are many such feature addition/modification requests pending with the company, we are not sure when they will get implemented.
premlara
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your response..
charav
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: ST's levels in jcharts. Reply with quote

Hello Swing Trader. I am fascinated by the accuracy of your trading levels, more popularly known as ST’s levels. They are all the more on the target in respect of Nifty-Futures. Since the time you started providing your levels for individual stocks, I am sure many a trader would have come out of analysis paralysis. Basic chart formations plus your levels with money management discipline should definitely give moderately decent picks with good risk reward ratio, for beginners like me.
The problem is, whenever the chart frame/scrip is changed, the trading lines that we draw as per the values provided by iCharts disappear. Of course the values are always available below the chart for the particular scrip. But it will be an entirely different ball game, if the lines appear on the chart – like the classic pivot lines provided.
You have mentioned earlier that the “Jcharts software” was owned by someone else and that there was a limitation as to what you could provide to the subscribers. Since the values are calculated automatically and are provided below the charts - well, if it is possible, please provide a tab – ST’s pivot in jcharts, like the other pivot tab. Because with a tab like that, I am very sure that iCharts would exponentially be more valuable and usefully interactive. Thanks, for your time.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charav,

Many thanks for the kind words about our levels.

You have yourself answered your question - we really cannot make such changes in JCharts as it is not our own tool. But I do understand the value in providing "iCharts Levels" on the chart itself. I have planned on it (to do it on Live Charts tool - plain image charts) and will try and do it in the near future.

Regards.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: