Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FNO Analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author FNO Analysis
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banks and financial institutions, including LIC an ICICI Bank, posted a healthy rise in advance tax payments for the last quarter, Income Tax department officials said today.

State Bank of India, the country’s largest bank, however, has paid lower advance tax of Rs 1,450 crore for the quarter as against Rs 1,650 crore in same quarter of last fiscal, sources in the Income Tax department said here.

Life insurance giant LIC posted an optimistic picture amidst the gloomy economic climate. It paid Rs 1,080 crore versus Rs 971 crore in the same period last fiscal, the sources said.

Advance tax payments is a system of staggered payment of taxes in order to avoid lumpy liabilities towards the end of the fiscal. It is also considered as a barometer of the company’s performance for the reporting period.

Companies pay 25 per cent of their total tax liability for the fiscal in the last quarter. Today is the final day for the payments.

The country’s largest lender from the private space ICICI Bank paid Rs 550 crore as against the Rs 425 crore last year while HDFC Bank paid Rs 700 crore versus Rs 600 crore last year, sources said.

New age private sector lender Yes Bank has paid Rs 165 crore this quarter, more than Rs 110 crore in the year-ago period, they said.

Global banking major Standard Chartered paid Rs 475 crore as against Rs 435 crore last year, they added.

The country’s largest software exporter Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) paid Rs 600 crore for Q4FY13, up from year ago’s Rs 545 crore, they said.

Auto companies also posted an improvement, they said, adding that Mahindra and Mahindra’s outgo increased to Rs 205 crore from Rs 178 crore while the same for 2-wheeler major Bajaj Auto was Rs 300 crore from the year ago’s Rs 293 crore.

Cement maker ACC paid Rs 227 crore in the reporting quarter up from the Rs 193 crore in the year ago period, they added.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

article is mainly displaying data for banks which have paid good advance tax.

i cant find for LT, Reliance, and other companies blink
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow new thread on f & o. Hope FIIs are not tracking this and taking opposite position. Smile

5900-6000 CE spread is looking good to me. It closed around 26, may be it will be available around 25-23 on Monday. It can give 10-12 points!
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is created by/for a FII only as per the order by CEO of a monitoring agency! 24 24
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
Wow new thread on f & o. Hope FIIs are not tracking this and taking opposite position. Smile

5900-6000 CE spread is looking good to me. It closed around 26, may be it will be available around 25-23 on Monday. It can give 10-12 points!

It's impossible Das. What this thread is trying to do is sneaking in to FIIs actions by analyzing data and correlating it with the context, probably taking positions along with them, may be at some point of time or joining them for a brief period of time or going for hit and run.... what ever is appropriate for small retail traders at given point of time(I hope this is possible as some bright minds are involved in this anlysis). How can FIIs take opposite to their own position?
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How we should know when FII are buying heavy or selling heavy
offlate they were buyers in options .
so its not possible to track their moves , when they confuse their strategy of buy, sell short in options.

data given below suggest they were buyers in puts , which they have squared theier position .

why also we are not following high delivery % shares , they also refer to commitments by buyers, since shortsellers cant carry over in spot.

yellow/brown/black belters pl guide me on these points.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svkum wrote:
How we should know when FII are buying heavy or selling heavy
offlate they were buyers in options .
so its not possible to track their moves , when they confuse their strategy of buy, sell short in options.

data given below suggest they were buyers in puts , which they have squared theier position .

why also we are not following high delivery % shares , they also refer to commitments by buyers, since shortsellers cant carry over in spot.

yellow/brown/black belters pl guide me on these points.

Dear svkum.

I agree with you we may not be able to know when they are going to sell heavy or buy heavy but once they start selling/buying we might be able to know where they are going to take a halt to take a reversal or even to continue. Options data and analysis might indicate it.

I am a novice in this aspect. Other fellow boarders might be able to go in depth but, before we start any analysis the objective and scope should be defined and accordingly we may work. Of course after some time we may conclude that it is not possible to achieve this objective with these methods.

You are an experienced trader. It seems you already concluded that it’s not possible.Please do contribute to this thread in all possible ways. Even, if you feel it is not possible to sense FII’s intentions…. please elaborate it further.

Yes, we should track deliverables to sense the possible up move in the near future.

Finally I would like to say appearances are deceptive… may not be all…. these belt colors are just appearances..... in my case it is really deceptive.

Sorry, I am not in a position to guide you.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:

In fact spread is available for 15 rs. thanks to global markets!...it can give 12-15 points !!
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

build up in fno is suggesting 5850 spot should come intraday. 5825 now.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

Good one apka. I feel it will close flat on intraday (5850 NF around or a bit lower). May be higher level tomorrow. But hope it does not get dragged to 5800 today towards the close Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

not 5880? Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

not 5880? Smile

maybe. well and good if comes Very Happy
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call....Apka...keep it up.....
Bingo..2guns

apka wrote:
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre wrote:
Good call....Apka...keep it up.....
Bingo..2guns

apka wrote:
clap2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: