Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

for the ichartians who are serious about spritiual awakening
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author for the ichartians who are serious about spritiual awakening
ridinghood
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: for the ichartians who are serious about spritiual awakening Reply with quote

God can be Seen..!

Yes, you have read it absolutely right that “God Can Be Seen..!”
The essence of all possible authentic scriptures, of all times, of all lands affirm,“God can be seen and realized.”

Q: Where can we see and experience God?
A: Within the human body.

Q: How can we see and experience Him?
A: We can’t see and experience God through our ordinary two external eyes.
We can see God through the Divine Eye (the Third Eye) by the scientific meditation process of Brahm Gyan .

Q: What is Divine Eye (the Third Eye)?
A: It an instrument, a means through which God or say, our Atman, can be seen and experienced, within our human body.

Q: Where is Divine Eye located within our human body?
A: It is located between our two eyebrows, particularly, at the center of the human brain. In the language of medicine, Pineal Gland is the exact location of the Divine Eye, at the center of the human brain.

Q: Who can open this Divine Eye?
A: Only a Spiritual Guru can open and activate the Divine Eye through His Spiritual Power.
The three subtle nerves Ida, Pingla and Sushumana fuse at the Divine Eye and the gateway to God becomes wide open to us.
Statutory warning. We cannot open it on our own. As an Eye Surgeon cannot operate on his or her eye and need to go to an expert Eye Surgeon, a Truth seeker cannot open his or her Divine Eye, all by himself or herself.

Q: How much time will it take to see God through the Divine Eye?
A: God can be seen “Instantly”, then and there, when the Divine Eye is opened by the Spiritual Guru, at the time of Initiation into Brahm Gyan.

Q: How can we know that our 3rd Eye is opened?
A: We see God in the form of the Divine Light – the elemental or metaphysical form of God, with our physical eyes closed.

By the divine grace of His Holiness Shri Ashutosh Maharaj Ji, a true seeker of Truth can practically see God within, as mentioned above.
Surjai2006
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you see God, please ask him where Nifty will go next week. Smile
ridinghood
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

missing the point buddy! God will certainly respond to the true spiritual quest nd not to the materialisic quest of the materialistic minded!
Smile

“What is the advantage of seeing God?” The answer is derivative of the aforesaid analogy itself. Remember- a blind person can undoubtedly sustain himself; however, he can never lead a sound life. On a similar note, a spiritually blind man may survive well in the world. However, being surrounded by the darkness of ignorance, he cannot lead his corporeal life fully, leave aside the spiritual life. He would remain distraught, dependent, stagger, and always sing the tunes of life at a lower note. To amplify these notes and lend the life its due colour and beauty, suspension of the dark period of ignorance is a must. For this to ensue, spiritual knowledge and hence the Divine Eye is more than a must. This Eye sees and foresees discriminately the path of life and the events occurring on it. Contentment, upliftment, and, hence, happiness follow duly. Is it not an advantageous, profitable deal? In fact, it’s a priceless one!
Smile
enroute
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is very true ridinghood. i believe in same......
ridinghood
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnx for ur kind response. can i conclude that u r a true spiritual seeker!

if so can u a elaborate a little more about what path or method u r following to maket ur progress spiritually? i would like to welcome like minded people sharing not only their views but practical experiences in this unique journey!

mind this a lot of thugs nd cheats r roaming around making an easy prey of the innocent people playing with their faith. we have to be able to differentiate between a genuine spiritual master the SADGURU nd the countless fake ones.

regards

ridinghood
gomsi02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: GOD IS IN YOURSELF Reply with quote

GOD IS IN YOURSELF.YOU ARE A PART OF UNIVERSE & THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WITHIN YOU. YOUR AWRAENESS YOURSELF/CHAITNYA IS NOTHING BUT GOD. ALL WORLD IS A ILLUSION/MAYA.MATERIAL WHICH ARE INFRONT OF YOU ARE BUNDLE OF ENERGY AND WELL WITHIN YOU.REALIZING OF ONENESS IS NOTHING BUT THE GODLINESS. GOD IS NOWHERE BUT IN ONESELF. ALL RITUAL ARE ONLY STAIR LEAD TO ONESELF .LOOK INSIDE & WILL SEE THE WHOLE UNIVERSE . IT IS LIKE DIFFERENT TIME FRAME.GO FOR A LONGER TIME FRAME AND EVERY THING IS ZERO.
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God?....I see every day.

When I look into my grandma eyes..I see God!
When I look into my parents eyes..I see God!
When I look into my kids eyes..I see God!

tuj mein rab dikta hain... angel

PT
enroute
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ridinghood, i believe in radhasoami guruji....I have read spiritual link books as well...but paractically,i have to give more time for meditation certainly....
ridinghood
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PT, SURJAI,MEGHA,GOMSI
thnk u all for being kind enough to respond nd to them also who went through the posts of this thread!
by the grace of my SADGURU i shall be able to keep this thread up with inputs from the kind hearted ichartian souls.

JAI MAHARAJ JI KI

ridinghood
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: GOD is GROUND ZERO Reply with quote

I would like to put in my beliefs in a simple form.

For me it means Samadhi...
Samadhi word we generally use after death.. but the true meaning of samadhi goes like this, samadhi is a state of complete control over the functions and distractions of consciousness. Its that point where the mind becomes still or concentrated on one point... and still the person remains conscious..
Just try to imagine urself.. if ur mind had nothing to think of ? wouldnt it be a heavenly feeling ? well, it would mean u r no less than GOD>...
the famous sayings... bacche to bhagwan kaa roop hote hai.. why ? thye dont have the materialistic mind to work overtime.. or when somebody dies, u say wo bhagwan ke ghar chale gaye.. Why ? his mind stopped n he attained GOD.. the feeling of 'i exist' when given up.. u r said to have reached GOD.. Its nothing but a Zero state of mind....in both the above cases, whether be it a kid or a dead man, both dont have the feeling of 'iexist' and are said to be forms of GOD.. while inbetween a man goes through the materilistic race and is way off the route to GOD.

In short n simple words.. when ur mind stops.. whether living or dead.. u attain GOD.. Saibaba was one such living GOD.. who could stop his mind.. He could easily and consciously give up the conceptual feeling that he exists...
'i exist' dosent mean giving up materialistic desires. In precise, if u r sitting on a busy road, u shouldnt be knowing what is happening around you..
So in short samadhi means control over mind while remaining conscious.. its zero level of mind...The day we give up the feeling ' I exist' , we are GOD ourselves.. Hinduism, Buddhism stress on the same samadhi procedures to attain GOD.. Even Yoga is Samadhi. Anything u do that gives u the art to control some part or full part of your body is Samadhi.

Powers of being a GOD..
With zero state of mind, undoubtedly u will have more powers, not the materialistic powers but the power to control .. things in u n may be around you...
Just like a college kid, who prefers to study in a silent atmosphere or at nights, just to avoid distractions around him, the reason for it that his mind gets more powers to grasp what he is studying.. Similarly, if u can avoid the distractions around u and give up the feeling of 'I exist' , undoubdetly you would have more powers.. and the saying goes, u can see GOD within urself.. Yes u have the utmost control.. and u can see GOD...

All said n done, do we desire to see GOD ? or do we desire to be GOD ? Do we desire to give up the feeling of 'i exist'.. I guess the answere is NO. All we can do is follow GOD of KARMA and Nature GOD to lead a healthy n succesful life..
God of Karma, we all know.. what we sow, we reap.. tahts the shortest n sweetest.. try following it religiously..
Nature GOD: Try to remain with nature GOD as far as possible. In this materialistic race, we have deviated from Nature GOD. Try to get back back to Nature GOD and minimise the deviations..
I think these are the only 2 secrets to lead a succesful life.

These are solely my views.. Dont intend to hurt anyones sentiments, and also dont ask anyone to follow my views.. Solely my views n beliefs...
gomsi02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: GOD is GROUND ZERO Reply with quote

Every one has one existance.....one feeling....oneself.Now Sat-Chit- Ananda- a state of mind in which one feel exordinarily rejoice in any condition. Existance is there so long our body is there. We can expand ourselves from within. That is the unique of Yoga & Meditation. Expand to as much not limiting ourselves in our materialstic body but adding to whole universe.
Science is here to research about our degree of awareness. Science research the materialistic world which certainly have limitation.Our experient-observation-inference format can not justify the limitaion of the galaxy. Hence there are so many misteries in here which can be solved within one's own.
Why sometime we look at the black cloud alone & lost ourselves? Why some time we feel what is the true meaning in life? Why some time we like to break in regular materialistic life & see the life from different angle? Now ever for our own gaining otherwise we go to temple for mental peace & upgradation. .....Thinking & imagination has great power to resolve so many mistery in the world. This is actual upgradation of life.....family......society......state....country & the world. It is the ultimate healing from inside & real healing of the society.

ridinghood
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Believing without seeing is blind following Reply with quote

You must have heard people declaring at the top of their voices: ‘We are Christians’ or ‘We are Hindus’ or ‘We are Jews’, etc. Basically, this is all a matter of their belief. Have you ever tried to ponder over what they actually believe in? Generally, we are compelled to believe and, hence, follow whatever we have been granted by our parents and taught right from our birth. We consider ourselves to be Hindus if we are born in a Hindu family, Muslim if born in a Muslim family believing in Prophet Mohammed, Jews if born in a Jewish family, and Christian if born in a family believing in Jesus Christ. However, whatever family you belong to, you cannot be truly religious unless you achieve the direct experience of God, as exhorted by Swami Vivekananda:

Religion is the realization of God.

The aforementioned maxim elucidates the fact that to be a true Hindu or Jew or Mohammedan or Christian, one needs to achieve the practical experience of God. In other words, without the direct perception of God, you cannot be truly religious. Believing in God without seeing is merely a blind following. Moreover, such a belief can never be staunch and steadfast; for it can easily whither away, swayed by the vicissitudes of our life. One of the eye opening incidents in the life history of Lord Buddha vividly exhibits this fact before us.

Once someone approached Lord Buddha and said, ‘O Buddha! My son is looking for a job. If there is any existence of God, then he must get a job within three days.’ Fortunately and to his amazement, the very second day, his son got a job. Out of joy, he came running to Buddha glorifying God, ‘O Buddha! Your God is really great. See, He is so miraculous and powerful that He granted the job to my son. O Buddha, I am overjoyed today. This fulfillment of my wish has made me believe in your God. From now onwards, I can easily believe in your God.’ Seeing his excited state and sensing his pre-conditioned belief in the existence of God, Buddha gave him a token of advice, ‘Dear son, no doubt, God is there, but if you want to develop an unflinching faith in Him, then stop desiring and imposing conditions on Him.’ However, the ignorant man did not pay any heed to his holy advice. Few days passed and that man again visited Buddha and said, ‘O Buddha! My wife is severely sick. If God is there, then she should recover within three days; otherwise, I shall be an atheist again.’ However, to his utter dismay, his wife passed away the very next day, and he came rushing to Lord Buddha condemning and blaming God in full rage.

Dear readers, similar is the flinching faith exercised by the people today. How can conditional belief be staunch and steadfast? The majority of people today are accustomed to believing without any application of the scientific law of experimentation and research to validate what they believe in. Without any verification, they believe in their personal gods, scriptural injunctions, rituals, and ceremonies. There is no harm in believing, but remember that belief is only the first step. It would stagger and prove futile if it fails to culminate in the flowering faith.

There is a world of difference between the two terms- faith and belief. Faith can be defined as the ripened belief, the well-tested and well-verified belief. Suppose, someone comes to you and says, ‘There is a lion outside the building you are sitting in.’ If, relying blindly on his words, you start trembling out of fear, then such a trust of yours, unaccompanied by any investigation, will be called a mere belief that can even be a blind one. However, if after getting the news of the lion, you don’t simply rely on the words of the news giver, instead you start inquiring and investigating and trust in his words only after verification, then this belief of yours can be said to be true faith. Therefore, faith can be described as an unflinching belief developed only after the practical experience.
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

serious about spritual awakening?

is it a serious matter?

if it serious then its materialistic...its not spritual...

veeru
chennai boy...
ridinghood
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veeru jimmie gomsi

thnx for ur kind responses!

veeru bhai, u r correct in a way! but my purpose in so naming the thread is that most of us human beings r wasting our life by going after the materilistic targets so its time we get serious about self realisation which should be the sole purpose of the human life as per our HOLY SCRIPURES nd SADGURUS.

Those who have undergone self realisation under the able guidance of a true SADGURU not the fake ones who abound in plenty nd r going up the spiritual path need not be serious about life. they r able to live life to the full.

i am also such spiritual aspirant trying to make progress in this path by the grace of my hon'ble SADGURU.
gomsi02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
serious about spritual awakening?

is it a serious matter?

if it serious then its materialistic...its not spritual...

veeru
chennai boy...
What is the relation between seriousness & materialistic....? If somebody is serious about his spritual life he need not to be materialistic as well..... On contary if he is serious about materialistic he need not to be spritual as well.... Serious and materialistic are quite different items..Whether Swami Vivekananda or Sai Baba were not serious about their spritual life...
To trade successfully a software,technical charts etc are not sufficient .In live in situation one need a strong executable mind which comes from some way passiveness and this passiveness and detachment generally comes easily from controlled disciplined spritual life practice. Hence I need to tell that this thread has strong importance to build up a strong executable mind. A successfull trader who is practicing his strategy (which he gets from technical chart) is purely cool & never exited about abrupt price movement and only follow the stop loss as per money management and enjoy small loss,small profit and big profit but never big loss .His state of mind during trading is no way difference than a pure yogi..........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: