Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

frank opinion
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author frank opinion
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #16   PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic is in the wrong forum, it will be moved to "Problems & Complaints" forum later today.

nsinojia, from next time make sure you create new topics in the correct forum.

opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nsinojia wrote:
Very Happy svkum sir thanks for your frank opinion ., i was one of few to pray for your health when you been hospitalized in year 2009 ... thank you sir for your frank opinion and not accepting you as facebook frnd recently Very Happy

NS bhai, since you like frank opinions let me give some more:

Do you sell prayers? Odd at it may sound after reading your reply to SVkum sir, it sounded like that only. It is like "Since I prayed for you now you should support me". Well certain things in life cannot be sold or demanded - like goodwill, respect, love, friendship. These things are given out of free will and cannot be 'taken' by force from another person.

I feel you may have faced some tremendous hardships in your emotional life which is making you react the way you are. I hope and pray that God gives you enough understanding and capability to come out of this phase.

Best Regards,
Oppo
tps
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

opportunist wrote:
nsinojia wrote:
Very Happy svkum sir thanks for your frank opinion ., i was one of few to pray for your health when you been hospitalized in year 2009 ... thank you sir for your frank opinion and not accepting you as facebook frnd recently Very Happy

NS bhai, since you like frank opinions let me give some more:

Do you sell prayers? Odd at it may sound after reading your reply to SVkum sir, it sounded like that only. It is like "Since I prayed for you now you should support me". Well certain things in life cannot be sold or demanded - like goodwill, respect, love, friendship. These things are given out of free will and cannot be 'taken' by force from another person.

I feel you may have faced some tremendous hardships in your emotional life which is making you react the way you are. I hope and pray that God gives you enough understanding and capability to come out of this phase.

Best Regards,

o god give good thoughts to ns bhai.... oppo sir i am not selling my prayers... Very Happy
Oppo
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oppo bhai thanks for your concern opinions, personally i appriciate it, regarding my reply to svkum sir i never asked for support , i just mentioned the facts that when i was new to ichart and never converse with svkum sir eventho as a humanity i prayed for his good health, but few days back svkum sir sent me add request on facebook, which i rejected on personal reason, moreover since very beginning i respect svkum sir .. thats all thank u onceagain for your frank opinion regards
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes nobody posting against admins of icharts 24 nobody ..subscriber is brave to post against icharts admins what a pity as a real trader 2guns
ssh123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the problem with you? Why do you want people to say bad about good? You are a big fool having foolish expectations 24

People have given their frank opinion...mostly about you, as they feel you are wrong and not others or the admin...You have got your answer and still you are searching and expecting for a answer. What a pity Laughing

Take a break and show some good psychiatrist. It will help you..Get admitted in a mental asylum, get rehabbed. It will surely make your family very happy if you get well soon..

Get Well Soon Nitin

nsinojia wrote:
Rolling Eyes nobody posting against admins of icharts 24 nobody ..subscriber is brave to post against icharts admins what a pity as a real trader 2guns
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suman12 pls note that its abt frank opinion .. u may appriciate admins or any ichart subscriber by writing good also, and since icharts has proved its side by giving best to its member , many here opted for its continued service. , including me .regarding your concern abt my mental health .. physical and mental both in good shape and my family is always happy as i m ., by posting in this thread one can makeout that u believe in astrology and connected with MAGICPK id of icharts who is with icharts to promot his paid service. better think twice before expressing your views.
ssh123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nitin Bhai,

I am not aware of any user magicpk. I am still a naive user in iCharts and hardly communicate with anyone in SB, though love to be a witness to it. If you feel I am associated with anyone, then please continue to feel that. Your feeling is important to you ONLY 24

I know its hard to convince people like you as such people can never accept their wrongness wallbash

Anyway this may be my last post here for your topic 'Frank Opinion'...I am happy that I was able to express my opinion frankly. You can never learn from other opinions as you always feel your opinion is only correct.Your posts shows it all. Hence frankly suggesting you to just stop looking for other opinions and if possible try to learn something from already posted opinions.

Good luck to you and happy to hear that you are mentally fine (though you dont seem from your posts Laughing)
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Dear Nitin Bhai:

You or anyone can tell me whatever you or they want..no issues. I have always looked at criticism to improve on myself. Laughing .

But don't drag Mayur or other members name. You have no right.

I won't lock this post down and let folks reply.

Wishing you all the good luck.

Best Regards,
Manish (Agarwal) aka ProTrader
24 mayur-nsk my frank opinion .. a person who meets any one who says hes ichart subscriber .. knowlegable abt mrkt moves knows human physcology and great person and friend guide.. if you are at your aim to achieve your targets .. akka protrader learn sumthing from him Idea Idea Idea
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suman12 wrote:
Nitin Bhai,

I am not aware of any user magicpk. I am still a naive user in iCharts and hardly communicate with anyone in SB, though love to be a witness to it. If you feel I am associated with anyone, then please continue to feel that. Your feeling is important to you ONLY 24

I know its hard to convince people like you as such people can never accept their wrongness wallbash

Anyway this may be my last post here for your topic 'Frank Opinion'...I am happy that I was able to express my opinion frankly. You can never learn from other opinions as you always feel your opinion is only correct.Your posts shows it all. Hence frankly suggesting you to just stop looking for other opinions and if possible try to learn something from already posted opinions.

Good luck to you and happy to hear that you are mentally fine (though you dont seem from your posts Laughing)
suman 12 better help others than posting why you still posting thread created by banned person like me so better check your mental status with your family doctor if his not helpful than come to this thread ... just in case 24 and try to understand meaning of BTST., IF YOU CAN .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: