Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

frank opinion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author frank opinion
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: frank opinion Reply with quote

frank opinion abt admins and few ichart users .... no harm intended (A) icharts ... topper manish (agarwal) PROTRADER ,,, workholik ., short tempered, passionate abt his job, but when it comes to money ...pakka marwadi and arrogant person who never accept his defeats (B) few users of icharts .. topper mayur_nsk ... comments wel come Rolling Eyes (this topic started with frank personal opinion no harm intended ) ok after my 5 (all) (unjustified) bans since i Joined icharts on 21 Dec 2009 and will leave icharts mostly by 15th march 2012 .. even paying subscription which expires on 02-Feb-2013 24 all comments wel come abt icharts admins/users 2guns
misscrore
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: frank opinion Reply with quote

nsinojia wrote:
frank opinion abt admins and few ichart users .... no harm intended (A) icharts ... topper manish dhanu(agarwal) PROTRADER ,,, workholik ., short tempered, passionate abt his job, but when it comes to money ...pakka marwadi and arrogant person who never accept his defeats (B) few users of icharts .. topper mayur_nsk ... comments wel come Rolling Eyes (this topic started with frank personal opinion no harm intended ) ok after my 5 (all) (unjustified) bans since i Joined icharts on 21 Dec 2009 and will leave icharts mostly by 15th march 2012 .. even paying subscription which expires on 02-Feb-2013 24 all comments wel come abt icharts admins/users 2guns

You are a person with unwanted ego ... It's a frank opinion ... No harm intended ninja Rolling Eyes
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Nitin Bhai:

You or anyone can tell me whatever you or they want..no issues. I have always looked at criticism to improve on myself. Laughing .

But don't drag Mayur or other members name. You have no right.

I won't lock this post down and let folks reply.

Wishing you all the good luck.

Best Regards,
Manish (Agarwal) aka ProTrader
Anne
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Frank Opinion Reply with quote

nsinojia,

I know it's 100% Admin's mistake. They should ban you 1000 of times, instead they did just 5. I've all records of yr "BASTARD" msgs which you posted in SB.Better stop yr nonsense talk thismuch. Now SB is so clean without you.

Admin if possible just ban him from posting forum too.

Anne
tps
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nsinojia..sir...hi i am silent watcher..... not come to sb at-all....just watching... 2-3 months before u behave like a gentle man ... after that i saw one day conversation with skvum sir.... i saw on that day itself u r behaving very rude and behave like a drunken monkey.... guys if u need just check the archives.... date i am not able to post....
if i found the date i will post it...

after two three days ... behaves like a normal person...

again u started....

do u think people r not watching all? and asking opinion?

i think u r a becoming like ego boosted person... or u need more attention i think so... behaves like a child....

this is my opinion... if anything wrong on your part [suppose ] change yourself.... if anything wrong on my post... just check the archives.... u know the truth... i dont know about u.... just i saw .. and posted

regards
tps
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Dear Nitin Bhai:

You or anyone can tell me whatever you or they want..no issues. I have always looked at criticism to improve on myself. Laughing .

But don't drag Mayur or other members name. You have no right.

I won't lock this post down and let folks reply.

Wishing you all the good luck.

Best Regards,
Manish (Agarwal) aka ProTrader
manish your attitude just great keep it up and all the best to you too., thanks to others who posted in frank opinion. regards
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: frank opinion Reply with quote

nsinojia wrote:
frank opinion abt admins and few ichart users .... no harm intended (A) icharts ... topper manish (agarwal) PROTRADER ,,, workholik ., short tempered, passionate abt his job, but when it comes to money ...pakka marwadi and arrogant person who never accept his defeats (B) few users of icharts .. topper mayur_nsk ... comments wel come Rolling Eyes (this topic started with frank personal opinion no harm intended ) ok after my 5 (all) (unjustified) bans since i Joined icharts on 21 Dec 2009 and will leave icharts mostly by 15th march 2012 .. even paying subscription which expires on 02-Feb-2013 24 all comments wel come abt icharts admins/users 2guns

NS ji, I am not aware of the issues you have raised and who is right and who is wrong. But I am trying to figure out the purpose of becoming a icharts member.

I guess it is to trade and make money. That's all. At least that is for me.

For the same an additional facility provided on icharts is that we may chat with other members to increase our trading capabilities through exchange of ideas and information. Hence I think getting banned on SB is not very relevant to your trading activities if you are serious about the latter. In fact many a times various members including yours truly have felt and expressed that they should stay away from SB if they want to concentrate on the trading part.

For simple chatting and enjoying a community camaraderie there are millions of chat forums and messaging boards on the internet.

Regards,

Oppo
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: frank opinion Reply with quote

nsinojia wrote:

Nitin Sir,
Not again Sad
If u have any issues with ProTrader or with any other member, settle ur scores one to one.

Pl don't start such non-sense threads. This thread per se is in bad taste.

All of us are here to discuss T.A and lets keep our energies focussed on it.

Regards

Ravee
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u r right ravee. I wonder why he is talking about him being banned many times, as if he is proud of it and is challenging it. and if he is indeed banned so many times, how come he is able still post. I think he is not sure about himself or may be a case of identity crisis. But it IS in bad taste.

He has been doing a good job in posting on market and should stick to it.
ssh123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: My frank Opinion Reply with quote

Dear Nitin,

This is a frank opinion. Please no harm intended.

I am not regular chatter on SB but do monitor it regularly. It is a great place where knowledge is shared and gathered. But sorry to say that there are unwanted elements like you who have made the SB ‘THE DIRTY PLACE’. Talk of a person reflects a part of his personality and in your case most of the times you seem to be very egoistic, proudish, shameless person. You can make fun of others but if someone’s says you something, you feel like a mad dog and then you start running after him. You may be stinking rich with money and worldly pleasures; but you always unwantedly boast about it and try to show off even if others are not interested. Most of the time your behavior is worst than a road side beggar. Beside this kind of behavior, you suddenly surprise people by giving good, philosophical messages and show yourself as a philanthropist. I think you yourself are very confused about your own identity. You are dual-natured, contradictory and complex to understand. By any chance, is your Zodiac Sign ‘Gemini’?

I do not know about your previous bans but your ban on ‘Speculator’ issue was clearly justified. You unnecessarily targeted him and the other people and then went further by targeting the caste and community. In a public forum, learn first how to behave and then ask others to justify their act. Everything need not be justified. Your son need not get justification from you on why he was given birth? I think admin have done the right thing and need not justify anyone.

Just for your reference - Material wealth and social stature often lead to self-conceit and arrogance. They make those who have no self-knowledge become disaster-destined. These people make a great show of being pious: They perform sacrifices and give charity, just to have fun - Bhagavad Gita, 16.15.

Sorry if you are hurt, but if you can see that so many people are talking bad about you, its high time that you change yourself. If you are hated today, you will also be adored tomorrow. But that is completely in your hands.
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: My frank Opinion Reply with quote

suman12 wrote:
Dear Nitin,

This is a frank opinion. Please no harm intended.

I am not regular chatter on SB but do monitor it regularly. It is a great place where knowledge is shared and gathered. But sorry to say that there are unwanted elements like you who have made the SB ‘THE DIRTY PLACE’. Talk of a person reflects a part of his personality and in your case most of the times you seem to be very egoistic, proudish, shameless person. You can make fun of others but if someone’s says you something, you feel like a mad dog and then you start running after him. You may be stinking rich with money and worldly pleasures; but you always unwantedly boast about it and try to show off even if others are not interested. Most of the time your behavior is worst than a road side beggar. Beside this kind of behavior, you suddenly surprise people by giving good, philosophical messages and show yourself as a philanthropist. I think you yourself are very confused about your own identity. You are dual-natured, contradictory and complex to understand. By any chance, is your Zodiac Sign ‘Gemini’?

I do not know about your previous bans but your ban on ‘Speculator’ issue was clearly justified. You unnecessarily targeted him and the other people and then went further by targeting the caste and community. In a public forum, learn first how to behave and then ask others to justify their act. Everything need not be justified. Your son need not get justification from you on why he was given birth? I think admin have done the right thing and need not justify anyone.

Just for your reference - Material wealth and social stature often lead to self-conceit and arrogance. They make those who have no self-knowledge become disaster-destined. These people make a great show of being pious: They perform sacrifices and give charity, just to have fun - Bhagavad Gita, 16.15.

Sorry if you are hurt, but if you can see that so many people are talking bad about you, its high time that you change yourself. If you are hated today, you will also be adored tomorrow. But that is completely in your hands.
[smilie=anger4.g suman 12 now u are attacking nsinojia....is that fair????
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nitin bhai: I agree with public. Getting banned is not something to be proud of. We are in share market to try to make profit. We are in ICharts because they provide great tools to analyze the market. And sharing ideas in this forum can provide each other insights we may not already have OR confirm the same. That's all. Please re enter forum with this VICTORIAN TANGA MENTALITY (Do you remember Bombay Marine Drive Victorian Tanga? The horse can only see straight ahead, in one disha!) And please, if you dont agree with my viewpoint for example, just ignore it, why create a KOLAVARI about it? Regards, Prakash Holla
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for frank opinion buys 24
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninja is venting out to to vomit all poisonous matter , and trying to be happy.
PT and to all -- by answering this thread he will satisfy in fulfilling his objective, so let him spit whatever he wants, as if SB was not enough for him.
so not responding him wd be best strategy.( i made mistake by responding him)
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy svkum sir thanks for your frank opinion ., i was one of few to pray for your health when you been hospitalized in year 2009 ... thank you sir for your frank opinion and not accepting you as facebook frnd recently Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: