Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From Veerappan - New Theory
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author From Veerappan - New Theory
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: From Veerappan - New Theory Reply with quote

Veerappan will post the wordings.
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the chart....

1. himachal.... jindal poly ....ghcl.... monthly charts... i have taken it from
bse india...i am not able to find ...cut and past from i charts [ i dont know how to do?]........from this chart...if the stock consolidate for 3-6 years...parallel line...then the stock moves and breaks that range means....the length of the parallel line equal to hight of the stock...that is u can c it form himachal jindal poly ghcl....if u find out a stock ...u can invest for the big return.....

2. prime focus...this is circle format...fall and forming a cycle...centre i marked it...it shd complete the cycle...or atleast 75% 80% ...so that means
upside is still there for that stock....

3. like ghcl himachal jindal poly...if u find a stock suppose its below 30 rupees then u can invest 10000-20000 shares ...u can make big money...just take jun jun stocks...view it this way...u can find out...

bye
chennai boy
veeru
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
parsa
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this stock has a given a breakout and can run up more than 20-25 % in next few trades =MOTILALOFS
girishhu1
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veeru wrote
''the length of the parallel line equal to height of the stock.''
veeruanna, can u explain in detail?
gomsi02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if a stock consolidate for a long term say 3-4 years it generates static energy just like in a spring if u wind up the spring. If u leave the spring it will jump and height of the jump will be proportional to the static energy generated in it and porportinal to the number of winding up just like number of years a stock been consolidated. Actually moving anything against gravitaion is like a spike of a share .Before breakout there are so many symtom that i will narrate later on.But definately consolidation for a long term or oscillation in a narrow range is one prime criteria and I think parallal lines between these two ranges are referred by Mr Veeru and he anticipates the height of spike is more or less equal to the length of formation of parallal line connecting through oscillating mild high & low.
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have u seen the rate of jindal poly now...its long way to go ...
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jindal poly 1283.80
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the way u shd find a stock ...to invest.... but it happen very fast.... we cant expect each and every stock like this....any way its a good method...
we shd find out more stocks like this.... jindal poly upper freez 1290

bye
veeru chennai boy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sethu45
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veeruji,

Is this working in Relmedia, Gail, Hindpetro,
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sethu sir...not yet on these stocks....

market is falling.... jindal poly is 1301....will it be upper freez today ? again?
GAJRAJ
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Veeru please check the following Reply with quote

Hi Veeru

Please check the charts of UFLEX , Sanvaria Agro , Parental Drug on 10 yearss monthy chart & conferm are they meet your cosolidation & break out criteria

If any one of them does not meet the criteria on 10 year chart please explain why it is not meeting

If they are meeting the criterial please let us know the likly targets for them.

I am unable to attach the charts here.

Gajwani Vadodara
r_venu
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Welspun syntex Reply with quote

Rangebound stock from 2002.Your comments please, Veeru Sir' Shocked
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi gajjjjj rajjjjjjj thank u dear...atleast u r searching and finding out....

1. sanwaria i am not getting anything

2. uflex u r right....but missed it from 172-178 ranges but target of 389-444 possible dear

3. parental also missed it ....but target may be 498-566...

bye
veeru
chennai boy
Very Happy Very Happy
nsk1371
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: clarification reqd sir Reply with quote

veeru anna... i think i got it right plz. calrify

plz. c tata motors chart.. consolidated from 58-200 in ( year 2000-2003 mid)
then a vertical spike from 200 to 965 ( but it took 3 years)
then consolidation on the side ways of vertical line came bck to 150 levels ( 2.5 years ).
height of the vertical line is 965-200= 765 ( 750 rs )

now the first break out level is 200+ ( 200+750= 950 tar acheived)
next break out level is 965+ ( 965+750= 1815)

which one is correct... is there any time frame for these targets to b acheived.

or am i wrong in the basic itself..

tnx,

senthil kumar.n
vriddhachalam.
nsk1371
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: orchid chemicals Reply with quote

anna,

plz look at orchid chem.. now the target is 375.. am i right
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: