Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frustrated FIIs would say Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Frustrated FIIs would say Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rucku rucku rucku arey baba rucku oh my nifty darling give me a looku.... dil mera dhadkan theyreylia.... dots
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugadi - gudi padwa special feast -- sweet stop losses / healthy option premiums.... aur delicious arbitrary majic numbers wine chef
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ammadi aathadi unna enaku tharayaadi -- kaalai paathi karadi paathi rendum sernda kalavai jaathi -- aracha maava arappoma thuvacha thuniya thuvappoma... yammma yammma yammma yammma yammammaaaaa 24
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaalai paathi karadi paathi kalandu seyda market thaaan.. ulle karadi veliya kaali vilanga mudiya pudumai thaaan.... kaasai kondu karadiyai kolla kaalai muyarchi seyhirade...... kaalaiyai kondru ratham kudithu karadi jayikka parkirade..... starwars
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bears are watching carefully coalindia - probably it might give more ammunition to the fire power of bears.... FIIs fed up.. Will coalinda hit 250 soon??? tank gunfight2
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

givemegold wrote:
Bears are watching carefully coalindia - probably it might give more ammunition to the fire power of bears.... FIIs fed up.. Will coalinda hit 250 soon??? tank gunfight2

The above message i posted during market hours... Now after market hours media got response from coal secretary that says:

**If TCI is unhappy, it can sell off its stake in Coal India** . That's the response from coal secretary Alok Perti.

Link: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/if-unhappy-tci-can-sell-off-its-stakecil-coal-secy_685261.html

Another bad sign:

**The tax department is all set to tighten the noose around foreign investors who have been investing through shell companies in tax havens. CNBC-TV18 learns that the I-T dept will ask FIIs and foreign investors to file tax residency certificates if they are situated in a country with which India has a DTAA.

Legal experts say all forms of investment from Mauritius will now come under the scanner. Tax lawyers add that the taxman may eventually start going beyond just the tax residence certificate.

Moreover, the confusion over general anti-avoidance rules (GAAR) spooked the markets.**

Link: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/taxman39s-gaar-spooks-mkt-mauritius-invsts-under-threat_685276.html#toptag

Today FIIs and DIIs both sold --- It looks like when FIIs start offloading heavily, we could not expect sincere support from DIIs... In that case once again our Government owned insurance companies may be asked to hold the baby.

I think there are forces really put into action to scare away FIIs... this is not a good sign for our beloved country. If FIIs start withdrawing from our market with real seriousness, i leave it to anyone's imagination as to where markets will go.. artist Question
ajayhkaul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today FIIs and DIIs both sold --- It looks like when FIIs start offloading heavily, we could not expect sincere support from DIIs... In that case once again our Government owned insurance companies may be asked to hold the baby.

I think there are forces really put into action to scare away FIIs... this is not a good sign for our beloved country. If FIIs start withdrawing from our market with real seriousness, i leave it to anyone's imagination as to where markets will go..

FII are not unloading as yet .... they are awaiting a catalyst to pump up the volume. Till then its like day trading for them at lower volumes.
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAAR proposal disappointing, says Jim Rogers

NEW DELHI: Stating that bureacracy in India is the worst in the world, Jim Rogers, Chairman, Rogers Holdings told ET Now that he was disappointed with the General Anti-Avoidance Rules (GAAR) proposal announced by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee in the Union Budget 2012-13.

Rogers is of the opinion that these regulations will discourage global investors. "I would prefer other markets than India if GAAR is implemented," he told ET Now. Rogers believes that India would develop faster if the markets are less regulated.

Full story at: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/finance/gaar-proposal-disappointing-says-jim-rogers/articleshow/12441084.cms

fallenangel whip3
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #39   PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

givemegold,

Moving this thread to "Economy". Will move it after little while so you, hopefully, read this message before I move.

givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
givemegold,

Moving this thread to "Economy". Will move it after little while so you, hopefully, read this message before I move.
ok tick
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #41   PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

REUTERS - Macquarie's (MQG.AX) Asia hedge fund has exited its short positions in Indian single stock futures in response to a controversial set of proposed tax rules that could lower investment returns.

Instead, it has decided to use a futures contract linked to India's 50-share NSE index Nifty on the Singapore Exchange to get its short exposure to India, according to an investor letter of the fund seen by Reuters, a switch other funds may also make.

Unquote

Who are all standing next on the line to exit???? Our Crazy government makes every one frustrated .... crazy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Economy All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: