Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

F&O stocks and Index
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 111, 112, 113, 114  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author F&O stocks and Index
shaheerzaman
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1666   PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mikky,
Exited hcltech. Not a good trade.
Have you taken the cairns trade?

Thanks
Shaheer
mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1667   PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, @258.1 level
shaheerzaman wrote:
Hi Mikky,
Exited hcltech. Not a good trade.
Have you taken the cairns trade?

Thanks
Shaheer
mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1668   PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AXIS BANK

CMP: 487.25
TARGET: 482-478-474
STOP LOSS: 493.9

Axis_Bank.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.78 KB
 Viewed:  3199 Time(s)

Axis_Bank.jpg

mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1669   PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL Targets DONE --- BOOK FULL
mikky wrote:
NIFTY Closed @ TARGET 1 --- @8578
mikky wrote:
NIFTY

CMP: 8606
TARGET: 8578-8560
STOP LOSS: 8630
mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1670   PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOOK 50% @255.85

MODIFY Stop Loss of Rest @264
mikky wrote:
CAIRN (Sell only below 258 where it is forming triple bottom)

CMP: 260.45
TARGET: 254-250-246-242
STOP LOSS: 267

CAIRN.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  148.01 KB
 Viewed:  485 Time(s)

CAIRN.png

mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1671   PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SEBI Regulations for Investment Advisers and Research Analysts

SEBIAnalysts or investment advisers are experts or at the least understand the markets a little more, given that they spend a lot of time reading and researching about stocks. People often rely on their advice, hoping that they have the most accurate information about the company/securities which they are covering. While this may or may not be true, the bigger question is – What exactly is an investment adviser, legally?

In the absence of any regulation, pretty much anyone can give themselves this title. Indeed, for many years such titles have proved very helpful at manipulating sentiment in favor of particular stocks. In order to root out unfair motives and make the market a safer place for investors, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), has set some norms/guidelines to check ‘conflict of interests’ in stock markets.

Conflict of interest arises where market participants, particularly those claiming to be independent financial advisors stand on both sides of the transaction. On one side they may be acting for a company or its promoter while on the other, they have the authority and standing to recommend stocks of that very company to their clients. What follows is a situation where they must necessarily cheat one of the two parties. Often it is the smaller client who pays the price.

EXAMPLE

Promoter may want to sell 1% stake in his company. Advisors working with him could put out buy recommendations on the stock to prop up the share price before the promoter sells. Similarly, often the analysts buy a particular stock in their own account before recommending it to their clients. To deal with this “conflict of interest”, SEBI has set up new rules for investment advisers and research analyst. This is aimed at removing loopholes that allow irregularities like insider trading etc.

SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013
SEBI has published a set of guidelines for individuals and firms offering investment advice. These new regulations make it mandatory for everyone who is in the business of offering investment, to register with the market regulator – SEBI.

Exempted:

Insurance agent or insurance broker, pension advisor, distributor of mutual funds, advocate, stock broker or sub-broker registered under SEBI, fund manager (mutual fund etc) are not required to be registered under these regulations.

SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014
On 1st September, 2014, SEBI published another set of guidelines to regulate research analysts covering Indian markets. Under these, research analyst will have to obtain a certificate from SEBI to continue giving opinions and recommendations on companies.

These regulations seek to regulate individual research analysts as well as entities engaged in issuance of research reports or research analysis or who makes ‘buy/sell/hold’ recommendations related to securities and public offers such as brokerage houses, merchant bankers and advisors etc. By doing so, SEBI’s main intention is to improve the quality of research by ensuring that analysts with suitable education qualifications and experience are only registered. Under this regulation, foreign entities conducting research on Indian markets or Indian-listed companies would need to tie-up with a registered entity in India.

Exempted:

Investment advisers, asset management companies, credit rating agencies, fund managers of venture capital fund or portfolio manager are not required to be registered under these regulations.
mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1672   PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As per below SEBI's regulation, I will not share my trades as well as views and outlook on any of the stocks going forward as i am not qualified for providing it as per regulation.

Thank you all.... Happy Trading Smile Smile Smile
manojrp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1673   PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikky wrote:
As per below SEBI's regulation, I will not share my trades as well as views and outlook on any of the stocks going forward as i am not qualified for providing it as per regulation.

Shocked Shocked

mikkybhai any call for today
mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1674   PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manoj,

I have decided not give any calls going forward.

Tata Steel and Sun Pharma is looking weak. Keep stop loss of 5 rupee from current price and target 5-10 from here. Smile

manojrp wrote:
mikky wrote:

Shocked Shocked

mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1675   PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AXIS BANK is getting weaker... use same funda... 5:5-10

mikky wrote:
Manoj,

Tata Steel and Sun Pharma is looking weak. Keep stop loss of 5 rupee from current price and target 5-10 from here. Smile

manojrp wrote:
mikky wrote:

Shocked Shocked

shaheerzaman
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1676   PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikky wrote:
AXIS BANK is getting weaker... use same funda... 5:5-10

mikky wrote:
Manoj,

manojrp wrote:
mikky wrote:

Sold sun pharma at 837.2 with stop loss at 841

Shocked Shocked

manojrp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1677   PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIKKYBHAI PLEASE DONT STOP I/WE REALLY NEED YOU

THANKS

mikky wrote:
Manoj,

manojrp wrote:
mikky wrote:

Shocked Shocked

shaheerzaman
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1678   PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold Sun pharma at 837.2 with sl at 841

mikky wrote:
Manoj,

manojrp wrote:
mikky wrote:

Shocked Shocked

mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1679   PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will it hold 8500 today or not... Question
mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1680   PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will it come down to 8490... Question
mikky wrote:
Will it hold 8500 today or not... Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Stocks All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 111, 112, 113, 114  Next
Page 112 of 114

Jump to: