Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gann analysis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Gann analysis
rocky5iitr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Gann analysis Reply with quote

As I had earlier cautioned that be ready for a vertical collapse in coming days not only in Nifty but also across global markets.Markets tanked breaking crucial support of 15125 gann support and is now struggling against 13755 gann support level.Breaking that support will give way to 12500 sensex level which is nothing but 765 degree cardinal over square of 144.Market has still to see a violent sell off which will be coming soon as Nse Nifty index broke the gann pivot of 3600 which was holding this market for long time ,and also the jupiter is still holding sword in its hand.This downtrend will be soon coming to an end but till then most of stubborn traders would have turned paupers so be with gann the master trader and wait for rally to rip this market apart.I have given the exact levels and turn dates of nifty,s&p,gold to mayur which he may be posting in the suitable threads,so please ask him for all the details as i am mostly under intoxicated state and disliked by some of the senior members so this is not the right place to post those things.
sanmen
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gr8 analysis sirji..you had given 1st July as Gann date and we had a big fall today taking out some important levels with this fall..i urge if you can share your views a lot more for the benefit of the community here especially for people like us who are learning and trying to pick up this art..

Something similar to what you have posted here..may be next levels to watch out for etc etc..

its a humble request...i hope you will help..

rgds

Sandeep
hdobhal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Rocky,

I think your post will be of great help to traders.

Keep up the good work Very Happy

Thanks
Harish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: