Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gann Angle-Nifty Future
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Gann Angle-Nifty Future
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Dutt,

Thanks for your gann angle calculator.If you don"t mind,pl change the violet colour with suitable some other colour.So we van view very clearly.
Dutt
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Chandru,

You can change the colours to any suitable colour you like by selecting the rows that you want to change.

Thanks
Aloakdutt
ajit602
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: information Reply with quote

Dutt wrote:
Dear Forum Members,

I have uploaded the gann sq9 and gann angle sheet for benefit of all.

In case the buy sell difference below 5 points then use midpoint of high low.

In noway this should be sold to anyone, this is a free distribution to forum members.

Thanks
Aloakdutt

please tell how to use this calclator
Dutt
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ajit,

Take the first 15 Min Candle High and Low @ 09:30, as Market starts at 09:15. Wait for the candle to complete @ 09:30 .

Kindly input the high price next to column where i have written High and low price in below the word Low. Incase sell price is higher than buy or less than 5 points difference . then take the mid point price and incorporate it both in high and low and you will get signals & tgts showing in the sheet. Buy & Sell Entry is at 15 degree you can keep stoploss at 7.5 or 3.5 degree based oon your risk.

Incase you need further clarification you can pm me or leave a msg will get back to you.

Thanks and Regards
Aloakdutt
Dutt
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sheet can be used for Stock options, Index options, cash , futures currency Gold, SIlver . anything , it is all in one.
ajit602
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Dutt"]Dear Ajit,

Take the first 15 Min Candle High and Low @ 09:30, as Market starts at 09:15. Wait for the candle to complete @ 09:30 .

Kindly input the high price next to column where i have written High and low price in below the word Low. Incase sell price is higher than buy or less than 5 points difference . then take the mid point price and incorporate it both in high and low and you will get signals & tgts showing in the sheet. Buy & Sell Entry is at 15 degree you can keep stoploss at 7.5 or 3.5 degree based oon your risk.

Incase you need further clarification you can pm me or leave a msg will get back to you.
dutt sir,
thanks you very much,
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dutt wrote:

Thanks and Regards
Aloakdutt

Many thanks to you, Alok for the Gann Angle Excel Calculation Sheet and the procedure.

I am attaching a calculation based on 10.5.13 9.30 High-Low.
Now the buy as per sheet is 6061.5 and sell is 6053.9 (say 6054).

And let us suppose this sell value to be > 6057 instead of 6054 (considering that sell price is higher than buy or less than 5 points difference) then we will take value mentioned below midpoint, as high and low values and calculate again for buy and sell values.

Please correct me if I have mistaken somewhere.

Thanks

Gann Angles 10.5.13.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.35 KB
 Viewed:  1699 Time(s)

Gann Angles 10.5.13.PNG

pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dutt wrote:
Dear Forum Members, I have uploaded the gann sq9 and gann angle sheet for benefit of all. In case the buy sell difference below 5 points then use midpoint of high low. In noway this should be sold to anyone, this is a free distribution to forum members. Thanks Aloakdutt

Alok: Can you quickly FILE, SAVE AS, save as old version, get same file as .xls ending and post for benefit of members like me who prefer old version of Excel and CANNOT open .xlsx file? Cheers, Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one doubt. Are the two sheets in the file related? And if yes, how?
Dutt
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vinay,

Both sheets are different one works on Gann sq of nine and another is entirely different as gann angle

Thanks
Aloakdutt
Dutt
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Pholla,

Please find the attached excel sheet of gann angle in old version as requested

Thanks
Aloakdutt

Gann Angle Excel old version.xls
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Gann Angle Excel old version.xls
 Filesize:  28.5 KB
 Downloaded:  1597 Time(s)

Dutt
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Saumya,

You are right, you need to take midpoint value and input them in high and low column to get buy sell levels.
Incase sell value is greater than buy value or there is a difference of less than 5 points.

Hope your questions are answered.

Thanks
Aloakdutt
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dutt wrote:
Dear Pholla, Please find the attached excel sheet of gann angle in old version as requested Thanks Aloakdutt

I should say thanks not you!
Thanks for the file, Prakash Holla
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dutt wrote:
Dear Saumya,

You are right, you need to take midpoint value and input them in high and low column to get buy sell levels.
Incase sell value is greater than buy value or there is a difference of less than 5 points.

Hope your questions are answered.

Thanks
Aloakdutt

Thanks Alok
Dutt
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gann Angle for 13/05/2013. Today i was late as i had gone to drop my friend to office.

Today sell value was more than buy value hence taken midpoint of high and low values.

Thanks
Aloakdutt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: