Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gann Vibration System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Gann Vibration System
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: nf Reply with quote

RAJDESAI1967 wrote:
todays nf candle @ 10.30 was h-8734.90 and low 8718.65....
how to locte support/resis?

1:00 pm candle high 8733.65 low 8714

1:00 pm candle high broken and as of now 8768 high made and 35 points raise in NIFTY.

This is purely time based INTRADAY GANN SYSTEM. Hence, from me no suggestions or inputs on support and resistance points and where to book profit and loss. It all depends on you and decision is yours. One clue from me is if you taken decision based on the 1 pm candle high/low move your TSL to next timing of 2 pm candle high or low according to your trade direction.
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:19 am    Post subject: NIFTY / Crude intraday timings for 03-02-2017 Reply with quote

Nifty Intraday Timings 03.02.2017

11:30/12:45/2:15

======

MCX Crude Intraday timings 03-02-2017

11:15/13:15/15:15/17:15/18:30/19:45/22:00
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Vibration Numbers for Force Motors Reply with quote

Vibration Number - FORCE MOTORS

BSE Symbol Code: 500033

Vibration Numbers : 1-3-8

The power of GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM in Force Motors....study and identify vibration numbers on the chart yourself.

15th July 2014 Low of 422 (4+2+2 = 8] to high 1463 = 1041 points
(Absolute low to high, I have not calculated in between vibration numbers, there may be more vibration numbers for getting into position...explore...)

5th August 2015 high of 3288 (3+2+8+8 = 21 = 2+1 =3) to low of 1191.25 = (1+1+9+1+2+5 = 19 = 10 = 1) both vibration numbers = 2096.75 points
Again 8th september 2015 low of 1911.25 to high of 3785 = 2593.75 points Smile

26th Oct. 15 low of 3569.50 broken then all the way to 2180 on 29th feb. 2016 = 1389.50 points

17th March low 2550 and 18th March low of 2555 to 2nd may high of 3549 = 999 points

2nd may 2016 high of 3549 to low of 2840 = 709 points

29th August 2016 low of 2980 started and 28th sept. low 3125.10 (both are vibration numbers initial vibration low of 29th august price 2980 not broken) to high of 4839 = 1859 points

10th November high of 4490 to all the way to 3511.35 = 978 points

23rd November low of 3590 to 4159.5 = 569.50 points

Are you counted the total points......? Smile

I have given randomly picked highs and lows to explain the vibration number action in FORCE MOTORS. To do all the calculations manually it's a herculean task. Recent GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM effect only marked on the chart.

Next I will demonstrate stock futures Century Textiles or Tata Steel here..... Smile

force motors.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  109.78 KB
 Viewed:  705 Time(s)

force motors.jpg

Last edited by Ajay Babu Tummala on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
AMBY
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be waiting for update on Tata Steel and Century textile.
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMBY wrote:
I will be waiting for update on Tata Steel and Century textile.

Amby...

re-read my sentence....

"Next I will demonstrate stock futures Century Textiles or Tata Steel here....." Smile
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:01 am    Post subject: Intraday Timings 06.02.2017 Reply with quote

Nifty Intraday Timings :

10:15/1:00/2:00

Crude Intraday Timings :

10:45/11:45/13:45/14:45/17:00/18:15/20:45/22:00
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifty Intraday Timings 7.2.17

9:45/12:15/1:30/2:45
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Vibration Numbers for Force Motors Reply with quote

Vibration Number - FORCE MOTORS

BSE Symbol Code: 500033

Vibration Numbers : 1-3-8

Live Market Demonstration of the GANN vibration System in FORCE MOTORS

Today High : 4330 which is GANN VIBRATION NUMBER
From GANN VIBRATION NUMBER "it reacted by cause and effected"

Today LOW : 4220 which is GANN VIBRATION NUMBER

That's why GANN is A LEGEND

==========

In his novel "Tunnel thru the Air" WD Gann stated . . .

"Everything moves in cycles as a result of the natural law of action and reaction. By a study of the past, I have discovered what cycles repeat in the future"; "It is not my aim to explain the cause of cycles, the general public is not ready for it and probably would not understand or believe it if I explained it....everything works according to past cycles, and that history repeats itself in the lives of men, nations and the stock market" WD Gann.

Historical Reference Points Market Forecasting

Brief points about Gann and his theories :

The idea that everything that happens in the marketplace has historical reference points and has occurred in the past became a guiding principle for Gann.

A great deal of mystery has been attached to his methods of forecasting and trading. It has been asserted that Gann either did not reveal the most important of his secrets, or obscured them in his courses with very little explanation.

In essence, Gann's teachings on the law of action and reaction in the marketplace are rooted in the fundamental truth that people do not change. They do the same things and respond the same way from one market cycle to the next.

During his career, Gann involved himself in mysticism and astrology. Many have followed him down this path.

GANN, as a student of the markets and human nature, he committed his life to gaining an understanding of what lay behind market movements. This pursuit led him to develop several theories that did have their basis in mathematics.

In this quote by Gann he discusses his deep study of the markets:

"I soon began to note the periodical reoccurrence of the rise and fall of stocks and commodities. This led me to conclude that natural law was the basis of market movements. I then decided to a devote 10 years of my life to the study of natural law, as applicable to the speculative markets and to devote my best energies toward making speculation a profitable profession."

GANN's most profound discoveries were his "Master Time Factor" and "Time Period" work. These techniques are firmly rooted in the study of history, which reflects human nature in action.

Quoting Gann again:

"Everything moves in cycles as a result of the natural law of action and reaction. By a study of the past, I have discovered what cycles repeat in the future. In order to be accurate in forecasting the future, you must know the major cycles.I have experimented and compared past markets in order to locate the major and minor cycles and determine in what years the cycles repeat in the future.

"To make a success you must continue to study past records, because the market in the future will be a repetition of the past. If I have the data, I can tell by the study of cycles when a certain event will occur in the future. The limit of future predictions based on exact mathematical law is only restricted by lack of knowledge of correct data on past history to work from."

"The square and the triangle form within the circle but there is an inner circle and an inner square, as well as an outer square and an outer circle which prove the fourth dimension in working out market movements"

But the most deadliest secret in GANN Theory was 45 degrees secret. Gann did not revealed this to the world.

force motors 7.2.2017.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.59 KB
 Viewed:  560 Time(s)

force motors 7.2.2017.JPG

Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Force Motors Vibration Number Reply with quote

Haha....

Force Motors Gap Up from Gann Vibration Number Low....

Watch Previous day GANN VIBRATION NUMBERS OF high and low
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: CENTURYTEX futures GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM Reply with quote

Symbol : centurytex (futures)

Vibration Number(s) : 8 and_____

(There is one more vibration number
I will disclose it some other time...!!)

Chart attached and explained....

W D Gann on 'Law of Vibration':

1) Stocks and commodities will vibrate. Moreover, vibration provides a comprehensive explanation of price movements in financial markets.

2) Stocks and commodities vibrate in accordance with both their own individual energy/ vibration and also in accordance with energy/ vibration transmitted through space.

3) The overall energy/ vibration of a stock or commodity is reflected in its price.

4) Financial markets essentially comprise a series of impulses that produce price movements with specific rates of vibration.

5) The price movement of a stock or commodity unfolds in a coherent way.This is because stocks and commodities are essentially centres of energies and these energies (or vibrations) are controlled mathematically.

6) When the overall vibration of a stock or commodity is in balance its price will maintain a constant rate of vibration (i.e. prices will form a trend). Consequently this overall rate of vibration (or trend line) can be precisely measured and future prices forecast by means of the so-called Gann angles or Gann fan lines (i.e. 1 x 1, 1 x 2, 1 x 4, 1 x 8 angles and their subdivisions).

Century posting forum.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  114.65 KB
 Viewed:  679 Time(s)

Century posting forum.jpg

lotus1810
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #41   PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: Your Nifty Intraday Timing is being missed Reply with quote

Hello AJAY,

Please keep on posting whenever time permits your passion for GANN is appreciable. Just to mention here for those who doubt you are novices and are on the path to master the art of prediction and Probability themselves.

AJAY BABU - You have achieved the zen of trading where it is almost certain that now after you attaining self supremacy on the POWER/GRASP of GANN analysis looking at the underlying pshycology of individual candle Stick behaviour analysis - its certain that there might be many who had attain this supremacy in the field of Technical Analysis but you are the one who have taken time, appreciate for that.

For the betterment of this field and exposure of your detailed analysis and for the ones who are on the path and in process getting a guide like you, comparing sachin tendulkar in his supreme carreer path never once had any distraction and enriched oneself with improved performance year after year for the love and passion he liked most to do, made him a unique soul to the world. Same with you in the clutter of financial field where every day its like a 20-20 field player come and go but the true ZEN warrior like you a dedicated soul who imparts knowledge during the process on pathway to the ones seeking to get there enriching himself and others for more greater unknown frontier in this field.

Become a destructive type like FACCEBOOK and later WHATSAPP in the field of self claimed Financail wizard FUND Manager Big Wig guys who think are untouched.

Keep on Posting your insight with whatever LIMITED version you want to expose and do keep the creamey layer for yourself and if some one by following your post get the insights of your cream on his own self-study of GANN SYSTEM then its your tribute to the discovery of GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM and you the MASTER follower of that SKILL would be "PROUD MASTER" who justified the GANN SYSTEM Teachings & making, understood GANN creator who over 100 years ago was on the ball with many methods still used today

Thanks
PM
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #42   PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Your Nifty Intraday Timing is being missed Reply with quote

lotus1810 wrote:
Hello AJAY,

Please keep on posting whenever time permits your passion for GANN is appreciable. Just to mention here for those who doubt you are novices and are on the path to master the art of prediction and Probability themselves.

AJAY BABU - You have achieved the zen of trading where it is almost certain that now after you attaining self supremacy on the POWER/GRASP of GANN analysis looking at the underlying pshycology of individual candle Stick behaviour analysis - its certain that there might be many who had attain this supremacy in the field of Technical Analysis but you are the one who have taken time, appreciate for that.

For the betterment of this field and exposure of your detailed analysis and for the ones who are on the path and in process getting a guide like you, comparing sachin tendulkar in his supreme carreer path never once had any distraction and enriched oneself with improved performance year after year for the love and passion he liked most to do, made him a unique soul to the world. Same with you in the clutter of financial field where every day its like a 20-20 field player come and go but the true ZEN warrior like you a dedicated soul who imparts knowledge during the process on pathway to the ones seeking to get there enriching himself and others for more greater unknown frontier in this field.

Become a destructive type like FACCEBOOK and later WHATSAPP in the field of self claimed Financail wizard FUND Manager Big Wig guys who think are untouched.

Keep on Posting your insight with whatever LIMITED version you want to expose and do keep the creamey layer for yourself and if some one by following your post get the insights of your cream on his own self-study of GANN SYSTEM then its your tribute to the discovery of GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM and you the MASTER follower of that SKILL would be "PROUD MASTER" who justified the GANN SYSTEM Teachings & making, understood GANN creator who over 100 years ago was on the ball with many methods still used today

Thanks
PM

Hi lotus,

Thanks for the comments and also visiting the thread.

Ajay Babu
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #43   PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Nifty Intraday Timings 23.2.17 Reply with quote

Nifty Intraday Timings 23.2.17

10:15/12:45/2:00
milind2754
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #44   PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Gann vibration system Reply with quote

Ajay sir how to calculate Gann vibration number for any stock ? pls post calculations
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #45   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Gann vibration system Reply with quote

milind2754 wrote:
Ajay sir how to calculate Gann vibration number for any stock ? pls post calculations

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: