Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gann Vibration System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Gann Vibration System
dxnofear
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #76   PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ajay Sir,
On 28/03/2017 - centurytex high was 1052.9 = 8 Gann vibration number ,next day price closed above the Gann Vibration number.Thought to go for a long.

But in the same day, High and low was again the gann vibration number.Today (30/03/2017),low was broken and closed.So,Does it mean that cover up long and get ready for short?
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #77   PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dxnofear wrote:
Ajay Sir,
On 28/03/2017 - centurytex high was 1052.9 = 8 Gann vibration number ,next day price closed above the Gann Vibration number.Thought to go for a long.

But in the same day, High and low was again the gann vibration number.Today (30/03/2017),low was broken and closed.So,Does it mean that cover up long and get ready for short?

Yes, SL 1066.4
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #78   PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so now sir, Century has crossed 1066.40, so one should wait for it to close above this or can reverse to long with days low as stop???
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #79   PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

riteshucha wrote:
so now sir, Century has crossed 1066.40, so one should wait for it to close above this or can reverse to long with days low as stop???

close above vibration high important.
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #80   PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sir yest tisco future high - 498.90 totalling to 3... took a short at 497.90 and covered now...half Laughing 2guns
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #81   PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

riteshucha wrote:
sir yest tisco future high - 498.90 totalling to 3... took a short at 497.90 and covered now...half Laughing 2guns

Ritesh

Very Happy clap2
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #82   PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

century is the one that is troubling anger4
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #83   PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

riteshucha wrote:

yes.... Sad
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #84   PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ajay Babu Tummala wrote:
GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM : TATA STEEL futures

Symbol : Tata Steel Futures, NSE

Gann Vibration Numbers : 3 and _____

Continuation of this chart explanation......there is low vibration on 23rd feb. @ 478.20 upto vibration high of 505.65 on 1st March. After that on 2nd march failed to close above vibration high of 505.65........as a result slide to low 464.30 as of now.

Basically, the Vibration number acts as support and resistance as per my Gann Vibration System. My focus was on the vibration number itself, how I trade depends on my personal preference. So, follow your personal preference, there are no hard and fast rules about that. I discovered only Gann Vibration System (not trading rules..!) which acts as support and resistance when numbers appeared. Explore and use the numbers...!

As per my rule of the above, tata steel failed to close above the vibration high of 505.65 on 2nd march. What to do with this number?

I will go short below 2nd march low of 494.80 (the visible fact is, it failed to close above the vibration high number of 505.65) with stop loss of 2nd march high of 507.40 (+/- .50ps or so) initial target would be previous vibration low of 478.20.

Then reached and broken vibration low support of 478.20 on 8th March and made a low of 464.30.

Next I will disclose single or double digit stock Gann Vibration system for UNITECH or HFCL. The reason is to I will prove and demonstrate Gann Vibration system should works with single/double digit stocks like Unitech/HFCL to four/five digits stocks like NIFTY/BNF/SILVER/GOLD.

That's the beauty of Gann Analysis.....

Explore and use the given Gann Vibration System number in Tata Steel Futures for life time, there is no expiry any of my Gann Vibration system numbers which I disclosed to readers.

Definitely I will disclose another number for Tata Steel futures in near future.

-All the best.

Other GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM number for Tata Steel Futures : 9
(which I leave blank in the above post)

Another new stock future or stock or both will post in the month of May.

Ajay Babu Tummala
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #85   PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

century is again a short right?? stop yest high cb??

Ritesh

Ajay Babu Tummala wrote:
riteshucha wrote:

yes.... Sad
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #86   PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

riteshucha wrote:
century is again a short right?? stop yest high cb??

Ritesh

Ajay Babu Tummala wrote:
riteshucha wrote:

yes.... Sad

No short. It's long. closed above 1066.40 also closed above 3rd april high which is vibration high of 1067.75. In this case stop should be 1056/1048.40 vibration high candle lows based on your risk tolerance.
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #87   PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Century Textiles from Gann Vibration System low of 1070 to 1141.
Previously it's a buy also when it's closed above the Gann Vibration High.

Tata Steel from 507 to 463.
(Previous Gann vibration System high 509.40 hold as strong reistance).

lotus1810
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #88   PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Awesome - Right on the Target - Tatasteel Reply with quote

Tatasteel - From GANN High RESISTANCE has fallen to 428.1 Low & Closed @ 431.9 as of today Mon 8May17 @ 3 30 pmSo Can we explore a REVERSAL from the 423.30 levels which is 200DSMA and could act as a Strong Support. and also a Gann Vibration no 3 so it could be a whipsaw here till low 423.30 or some other no with GANN vibratiopn no have to be on a lookout for REVERSAL levels.

How to PLAY as per the GANN Vibration No apart from the lookout of Fibonacci Lvls with Sl of 5 % or 2 % from entry price for Positional BUY for 10-15 % Upside.

Pl see the attached chart for your review and your expert analysis on GANN Vibration is appreciated.

Thanks
PM

TATASTEEL 1 Year Analysis on Daily Time Frame as on Mon 08-05-2017 @ 3 30 pm.png
 Description:
Analysis wrt Fibonacci Levels as world wide commodity prices have come under pressure so could be lookout for a PULLBACK rally here or still more downside could take place.
 Filesize:  225.18 KB
 Viewed:  439 Time(s)

TATASTEEL 1 Year Analysis on Daily Time Frame as on Mon 08-05-2017 @ 3 30 pm.png

Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #89   PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:16 am    Post subject: Tatasteel Reply with quote

From 507 to 430....I'm expecting support at 200 dma some bounce. Further it has to close above 437.85 in futures to invalidate Gann Vibration System high of 8th May. In the way up there is strong resistance points to overcome...one is 454.95

Ajay
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #90   PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one more gann vibration number (442.35) on tisco... and not closing above yest high too...

sir, one question, incase it has to reverse froom here, which above closing will mark a reversal on tisco, close above yests high or today high??

also one silly question, what if, say tomm, closes above 8th may high but fails to close above today's high, then what should be stop incase one takes long??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: