Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gann Vibration System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Gann Vibration System
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #91   PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riteshucha wrote:
one more gann vibration number (442.35) on tisco... and not closing above yest high too...

sir, one question, incase it has to reverse froom here, which above closing will mark a reversal on tisco, close above yests high or today high??

also one silly question, what if, say tomm, closes above 8th may high but fails to close above today's high, then what should be stop incase one takes long??

A close above 9th May high of 442.35 important, if it closes above that SL will be 433.50 of 9th May. In this case 8th May high no importance.

for your question - If it closes above 8th may high, consider 8th May low as stoploss. But important resistance will be 9th May high.
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #92   PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks sir..
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #93   PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the stop loss on closing basis?
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #94   PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:

Yes.
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #95   PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ajay Babu Tummala wrote:
acharyams wrote:

Yes.

454.95 resistance overcome. What's next?
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #96   PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:
Ajay Babu Tummala wrote:
acharyams wrote:

Yes.

I will tell you my methods : Carry on with Trailing SL at previous days low as per standard methods or look for another vibration high number and if it fails to close above that number that is the indicaton the stock is struggling.
lotus1810
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #97   PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:44 am    Post subject: Updates of previous chart close @ 442.35 price analysis Reply with quote

Ajay Babu Tummala wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Ajay Babu Tummala wrote:
acharyams wrote:

Yes.

I will tell you my methods : Carry on with Trailing SL at previous days low as per standard methods or look for another vibration high number and if it fails to close above that number that is the indicaton the stock is struggling.

Hello Ajay
On 11May17 it closed exatly @442.35 not above it the GANN Vibration no - 9, and the next day also it came to low of 433.35 again Gann Vibration no - 9.

So from 8May17 Low of 428-SPOT 430.10-Future never broken and gave a high of 458.35 with close @457.50. Going forward a Major resistance of 467.175, 476.775 and lastly 486.375 lies ahead.

Now the struggling factor for Tatasteel would be not touching/breaking 467.175 and reversing before it till low of 433.35 and breaking beyond again will qualify for BULL Trap scenario.

Or otherwise a nice runup till 476.775 and 478.75 not ruled out for a nice 10% gain from close 435.75 of 9May17 future price point.

Also as per Trailing Day Low SL method we could have been out of the trade on 12May17 for not riding the 15May17 rally. So in this scenario which Gann Vibration nos gives Trailing SL price point or just have to put it @ our entry cost price. to avoid whipsaw.
Appreciate your response

Thanks
PM

TATASTEEL Updastes on Daily timeframe as on Mon 16-05-2017 @ 3 30pm.png
 Description:
Updates of previous chart with 200DSMA support taken and a sharp Pull back Bounce was expected for 10-15% Upside gains
 Filesize:  181.41 KB
 Viewed:  423 Time(s)

TATASTEEL Updastes on Daily timeframe as on Mon 16-05-2017 @ 3 30pm.png

Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #98   PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Updates of previous chart close @ 442.35 price analysis Reply with quote

lotus1810 wrote:
Ajay Babu Tummala wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Ajay Babu Tummala wrote:
acharyams wrote:

Yes.

Hello Ajay
On 11May17 it closed exatly @442.35 not above it the GANN Vibration no - 9, and the next day also it came to low of 433.35 again Gann Vibration no - 9.

So from 8May17 Low of 428-SPOT 430.10-Future never broken and gave a high of 458.35 with close @457.50. Going forward a Major resistance of 467.175, 476.775 and lastly 486.375 lies ahead.

Now the struggling factor for Tatasteel would be not touching/breaking 467.175 and reversing before it till low of 433.35 and breaking beyond again will qualify for BULL Trap scenario.

Or otherwise a nice runup till 476.775 and 478.75 not ruled out for a nice 10% gain from close 435.75 of 9May17 future price point.

Also as per Trailing Day Low SL method we could have been out of the trade on 12May17 for not riding the 15May17 rally. So in this scenario which Gann Vibration nos gives Trailing SL price point or just have to put it @ our entry cost price. to avoid whipsaw.
Appreciate your response

Thanks
PM

1. At Initial entry SL should be vibration low on closing.

2. Position running in our favour then trail the stoploss at previous day low or any other methods as one prefers.

which Gann Vibration nos gives Trailing SL price point or just have to put it----Also day before yesterdays vibration low of 433.35 is good one to place SL on closing basis.

3. For upside look for chart pattern resistance (as per your nice analysis) or look another vibration High.

Mostly I will look vibration highs and lows and book profit at my comfort levels.

By the way your analysis of support and resistance reading is good.
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #99   PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now the stoploss for TATASTEEL Futures :
Vibration high bar low of 457 (16/5/17) on closing basis.
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #100   PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symbol : JPASSOCIATES Futures, NSE

Gann Vibration Cycle System Number : 4

I have done markings on weekly chart and see the swings from vibration number. The lowest low swing started at vibration number 5.35 and no vibration high appeared till 13.35 of the high price level. That means 8 points from absolute low to high. This is huge move on weekly when consider the lot size of JPAssociates.

And another move breaking and closing above the vibration high of 8.05 of 25th nov. 16 it has moved upto vibration high of 15.70. That means clear exit signal at vibration high when it closed below vibration high bar. And the swing total points from low to high 7.65.

On the chart you will find 2 more big down swings from june - 2014 onwards.

This is weekly chart....no matter which time frame (I have shown weekly), which year (shown in the chart from 2014 to 2017) and which price level (shown from 80 to 5 level)....just see the effect of GANN VIBRATION CYCLE SYSTEM.

Explore the system on daily chart....you will find more trading opportunities according to the Gann Vibration Cycle System.

Next I will post MRF or any other cash / stock future.

Also, I will post one commodity future shortly....

JPAssociates forum.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  109.76 KB
 Viewed:  456 Time(s)

JPAssociates forum.jpg

lotus1810
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #101   PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: IS something brewing in Metal Spcace Sector - Expecially Reply with quote

Ajay Babu Tummala wrote:
Now the stoploss for TATASTEEL Futures :
Vibration high bar low of 457 (16/5/17) on closing basis.

Dear Ajay

Thanks for your comments. As per the technical setup previously it was a buy on the strong support @ 200DSMA with entry Risk-reward @ good levels. Also gave a surprise upside of 8 % on 17May17. Still not out of the trade with Trailing SL not hit yet as of today.

"For upside look for chart pattern resistance (as per your nice analysis) or look another vibration High. "

Now the Vibration high bar low of 457 (16/5/17) on closing basis is shifted to 463.3 Positional SL for reviewed targets of 579-600 as per the chart pattern previous resistance zone

I maybe wrong but looking @ the overall strength of all the LARGE CAPS of nifty stocks something is brewing or the undercurrent looks like a MASSIVE upside of QUICK price movement is in store going forward where everybody who is not in will feel left out and @ higher levels will JUMP in where all HELL will loose break for the perfect STORM as per my previous experience. Ajay your views on this will be appreciated.

Thanks
PM

TATASTEEL Updates as on Monthly as on Mon 29-05-2017 @ 7 am.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  194.51 KB
 Viewed:  386 Time(s)

TATASTEEL Updates as on Monthly as on Mon 29-05-2017 @ 7 am.png

TATASTEEL Updates of previous 200DSMA support as on Daily chart analysis as on 29-05-2017 @ 7 am.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  252.59 KB
 Viewed:  369 Time(s)

TATASTEEL Updates of previous 200DSMA support as on Daily chart analysis as on 29-05-2017 @ 7 am.png

Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #102   PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi lotus,

In my understanding you are doing nice analysis of chart. I'm not an experienced person to comment on your post. After looking the 3 massive bullish candles, its quite reasonable to expect your target. But, I will only look for my system numbers on that particular stock future. As of now, today both sides vibration number. If holds EOD both sides, a close below todays Vibration low for tommorrow problem for the upside.

I think today's low will go at EOD, so the resistance for upside 522 will hold.

Ajay
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #103   PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ajay Babu Tummala wrote:
Hi lotus,

In my understanding you are doing nice analysis of chart. I'm not an experienced person to comment on your post. After looking the 3 massive bullish candles, its quite reasonable to expect your target. But, I will only look for my system numbers on that particular stock future. As of now, today both sides vibration number. If holds EOD both sides, a close below todays Vibration low for tommorrow problem for the upside.

I think today's low will go at EOD, so the resistance for upside 522 will hold.

Ajay

One thing more, today's high both in cash and future made vibration no 9. However, neither of the low is a vibration number. Is your system equally applicable in cash price of a stock as in future?
Ajay Babu Tummala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #104   PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: MRF FUTURES GANN LAW OF VIBRATION SYSTEM Reply with quote

MRF Futures Gann Vibration System

Rate of Vibration key number : 6

Next any one stock in Reliance Group.....

MRF.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  69.67 KB
 Viewed:  418 Time(s)

MRF.jpg

riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #105   PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sir, MRF today it made vibration low of 71520.. (totalling 6)

but closed below vibration low of 16th june of 71970

so do u still stay long with stop of 71520 cb...??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: