Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gold Target Rs.16000 !!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Gold Target Rs.16000 !!!!!!!!!!!!
welgro
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:59 pm    Post subject: Gold Target Rs.16000 !!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welgro: Thank you! Was planning to shift my funds to gold ETF around 24500, now will wait for your next target, 16000. Prakash Holla
Can you please give the basis for these targets?
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wowwww!!!
Gold at 16000

BTW, by when we can see this price.

And also, what about Silver
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Welgro: Thank you! Was planning to shift my funds to gold ETF around 24500, now will wait for your next target, 16000. Prakash Holla

as per chart, there is " no" basis except a trend break.......welgro can clarify....trend break needs to be confirm itself by retest and then moving below swing low, which shall take time.......

dont track gold technicals, but can see good demand zone at 23500-24500 ........

also if global interest rates were to push higher next year,.......whats the impact....we need to research more before coming to simple projections.....
manu_5123454
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes , gold may touch 25000 levels in few days but not possible to touch to 16000 levels at this time. so before free falling started need to be a sharp rally kind of uptrend we could see ( may be 35000 levels ) as we know 25000-24500 levels as a good support area levels.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
pkholla wrote:

as per chart, there is " no" basis except a trend break.......welgro can clarify....trend break needs to be confirm itself by retest and then moving below swing low, which shall take time.......
dont track gold technicals, but can see good demand zone at 23500-24500 ........
also if global interest rates were to push higher next year,.......whats the impact....we need to research more before coming to simple projections.....

Amitagg: Perhaps we should leave it to Welgro to answer esp. if we "dont track gold technicals"?
Welgro: Waiting for your reply, also can you pls answer Saumya's query about time frame, in which I am also interested? Thanx in advance
Prakash Holla
venkkatshiv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Gold Target Rs.16000 !!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

welgro wrote:
how\\Hello, sir, how to calculate for one gr. 22ct .Gold rate what is your expectation pl. advise to invest in gold coins. Thank you.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
amitagg wrote:
pkholla wrote:

Amitagg: Perhaps we should leave it to Welgro to answer esp. if we "dont track gold technicals"?
Welgro: Waiting for your reply, also can you pls answer Saumya's query about time frame, in which I am also interested? Thanx in advance
Prakash Holla

even if we dont track....there are obvious things we can comment upon pls.....if u trade on technicals, u shall notice the validity of my arguments.....

I base trading on my knowedge [not only on someone elses views since i endeaviour to gain from experience of others] and purpose of this thread is to gain one - especially from Welgro [ remember when he came back i thanked him since his earlier buy call buy put buy/sell futures calls were fabulous and u would not be aware that when Welgro was not on this thread for some time i had private messaged him to join back].....saying this since u marked my words in quotes.....pls reflect...
welgro
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,

First understand one thing,as per my chart update based on weekly chart analysis. Mentioned target is my long term view...This is Not a trading call update.

As per this chart study Gold broken aswell currently trading below the base trend line(Support).

So Gold now major trend is Down. Stoploss will be 29,050 level (Breakout point swing high).

see this diagram to understand more details about pattern and trading strategy.

pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
[dont track gold technicals] + [if u trade on technicals, u shall notice the validity of my arguments] ...

amitagg: you yourself say that you DONT track gold technicals. So I said let us leave it to welgro to answer
Now you are complicating things further by asking me whether I trade on technicals. What has that got to do with the validity or otherwise of your arguments? By the way, if your arguments are NOT based on gold technicals, what are they based on and are they relevant to my request to welgro to clarify his making 16000 as target? and can I repeat that we should leave it to welgro to answer?
BTW, amitagg, like most people, I trade partly on technicals and partly on fundamentals like quarterly results, EPS, etc. I wanted to know the reasons why welgro was giving as low a target of 16000, thats all. Everyone knows roughly 24500 is a strong support zone for gold but 16000 is not so obvious
welgro: thanks for your answer. can you post some long term gold chart where we can see clearly how you have arrived at 16000 as long term target. Thanks in advance, Prakash Holla
welgro
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:

welgro: thanks for your answer. can you post some long term gold chart where we can see clearly how you have arrived at 16000 as long term target. Thanks in advance, Prakash Holla

pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welgro: Thanks a million for your prompt reply AND very clear chart.
Cheers, Prakash Holla
welgro
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing your asking only Welgro to explain would have been better without commenting whether i had a right to ask or not.....thats the purpose of forum....to exchange views...and not to limit views sharing..welgro has responded so we can end this

pkholla wrote:
amitagg wrote:
[dont track gold technicals] + [if u trade on technicals, u shall notice the validity of my arguments] ...

amitagg: you yourself say that you DONT track gold technicals. So I said let us leave it to welgro to answer
Now you are complicating things further by asking me whether I trade on technicals. What has that got to do with the validity or otherwise of your arguments? By the way, if your arguments are NOT based on gold technicals, what are they based on and are they relevant to my request to welgro to clarify his making 16000 as target? and can I repeat that we should leave it to welgro to answer?
BTW, amitagg, like most people, I trade partly on technicals and partly on fundamentals like quarterly results, EPS, etc. I wanted to know the reasons why welgro was giving as low a target of 16000, thats all. Everyone knows roughly 24500 is a strong support zone for gold but 16000 is not so obvious
welgro
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
Laughing your asking only Welgro to explain would have been better without commenting whether i had a right to ask or not.....thats the purpose of forum....to exchange views...and not to limit views sharing..welgro has responded so we can end this

amitagg ji,

Still i am confuse... What is your quiry about my update..

Kindly explain clearly..i cannot understand your updates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: