Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Handy tips for everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Handy tips for everyone
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:00 pm    Post subject: Handy tips for everyone Reply with quote

Sorry for an offtopic post, but I feel at this hour of need and in support of the life and economic altering move by our Gov and in order to lessen the drastic effect on each of us that the demonetization move has brought upon us, I thought we all could contribute our ideas here with each other and thus fwd ahead to others, if we find them useful or worth sharing with others.

I hope the admins at icharts will allow me to have this post under 'futures & options' as its related to our future and options Smile or any other forum category instead of chit chat, because this one allows us to see the post on homepage on rotation basis and whenever there is an update. Threads in chit chat can go unnoticed as they are not highlighted.

For the moment one thing i can think of worth a mention in this hour of need for everyone is:

Quote:
For your day to day household items that you want to buy, shop jointly with your neighbour or a friend / relative who lives the closet to you to utilize the Rs.2000 note and save on your change of smaller denominations for other stuff. You can always make a note of the hisab between you 2 or 3 (persons) for a few days and reconcile once the exercise started by the gov is over.

Quote:
Please carry packet of biscuit, 500ml small water bottle to offer to bank personnels
vtnarendra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Black money Reply with quote

I welcome the efforts of Apka.

My suggestions are as follows:

1. The government has given us a golden opportunity (assuming old black money is reduced) to end black money menace because it is in our hands. I think as conscientious citizens of this country we should entirely stop paying bribes. We should stop breaking the queue just because we have the cash and power to bribe and there is a bribe taker available. If we can control our urge to get things done by paying a bribe I think we will be well on our way to ensure no generation of black money takes place in the future notwithstanding the fact that there are 2000 Rupee notes available (less number of notes required to bribe than earlier).

2. On a TV program one of the participants representing the real estate sector made a startling confession in that he said that most property purchasers do not pay in black but do so as the developers require that cash to bribe those in power to seek the required approvals.

3. All those complaining about the short term inconvenience seem to be the people who organize bundhs frequently. Also, India is accustomed to three, four and five days of continuous holidays where banks do not function. So, it is not something new that we are faced with. It appears from various reports that a majority of people don’t mind the inconvenience.

4. It makes more sense for people to keep their money always white – keep it in organized channels such as banks, mutual funds, stocks and shares, real estate and the like. It will help them as also the government, who can deploy this in investments to build on infrastructure in education and health primarily.

5. For those who have too much black money and are unable to exchange everything, it is another opportunity to come clean and pay taxes and get the money into circulation in official channels.

6. Again, for those with too much black money, don’t bribe the temples by offering the 500 and 1000 Rupee notes. It is possible that say, Tirupathi Temple that collects Rs 1000 crore every year may get more and they can put it into the system, which is good provided it is declared to the government. However, my philosophical bent of mind tells me that such donations will be frowned upon by the gods that you worship. The risk to reward ratio is too high (you may be faced with a calamity in your life).

7. Further, for those with too much black money, don’t entice unbanked people to act on your behalf in benami transactions, and also don’t entice zero balance account holders to act on your behalf.

8. For the government, I would urge them to make special efforts to educate those living in rural areas more intensely as they would be the ones who are dealing with whitest of white money but are caught in the storm created by this demonetization effort.

I have full faith in the younger generation in India, who are accustomed to technological conveniences such as cashless transactions and pay taxes through the TDS route, to accept and support the monumental effort of the government.
lotus1810
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: To Get Conscious right - still who have tons of black money Reply with quote

Appreciate the efforts taken by forum member here : - Adding to it

As there are still many who have TONS of black money to get their Conscious right BY -

Government Allowing Special Bank Account nos Opened for

1.> ALL ARMED FORCES Martyr's - Family Welfare FUND :
2.> Special Needs of Medical Treatment for under-privileged and severe road-rail-air accident special critical care for unknown patients saving precious time of their LIFE anywhere in INDIA-BUILDING Infrastructure.

All donated money should be accountable to the highest standards as per GOI Offices and a special cell to maintain those online transaction from those funds going to above special cases.

This way all the money coming back into the system will not be washed away as any amount of money donated in these Accounts will never be disclosed - same like the money donated in the BOXES of every religion do not have names attached. So if you agree to this and want to add more then pl pass on this message through whats-app also reaching to highest authority as

Also some queries remained unanswered personally strictly my personal ----> "That any government public relation officer should have cleared upfront in the name of TRANSPARENCY : - ( Although had kept the secrecy of announcing the scrapping of 500-1000 rs notes from banking channels - appreciate that.)

1.> The 2000 Rs note printing disbursement to all the banks are accountable but if in case during transit some 200 vans if reported missing later - then on, who guarantees that it will not be transferred secretly to the cosy corrupt politicians under the carpet by the ones who hijacked those VANS purposely by crony capitalist still present unaware ??????????

( Just recently one of the mining GIANT in south is getting her daughter married in a very LAVISH HUSH HUSH manner the "BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING" ceremony of 500 cr expenses so far. GOI should keep a TAB on it seriously)

2.> In this day and age of Video Camera Monitoring some exposure of the day to day meeting(some of it) and the Highest People in charge of this surgical strike done on currency could have been MOST WELCOME - with same level of Precision and accuracy how Surgical Strike on PakistanOccupiedKashmir had happened to neutralize the skeptics, not to open mouth.

Thanks
PM
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, good to see participation and no disrespect to your views or intent.

But, the intent of my posting this thread was to generate ideas that can help aam admis like us to help tackle and ride the change / hardship that we will face in the day to day life from henceforth till end of December due to the demonetization move. So I request for ideas on those lines.
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one suggestion that i would make is, 2 infact:

1. not to make withdrawals in round numbers specially even round numbers like 2000, 4000, 6000, 8000, instead try to make withdrawals say 2900, 3900, 5900, 6900 and so on. Reason being many banks are refusing to give loose change. This way they will be atleast forced to give some

2. Secondly, try to help the drivers / Watchmans / Maids / etc (particularly those who dont have a bank accounts) and provide them with extra loose change that you may have or are not in urgent need for a few days.

We can make use of various other options like online payments / CC but these smallers guys are in big trouble because of lack of loose change.

Hope this makes a difference
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: