Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #106   PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedagogy of a nationalist on “Have you voted for idols or idles?”

I don’t think that mainstream political parties have solutions for today’s India. Neither do they have any political will for that. The party’s or alliances, who ruled the nation till today, say UPA, NDA or Third Front none of them never declared any intention to work for national interests standing firm against exploiting developed nations. They never acted practically serving the interests of waste majority of masses. Whatever they may talk but in practice they did nothing.

Any political outfit that declares such a stand and stood firm for Indian people should be a welcome change. We can see small outfits here and there that have some nationalistic inclination and accountable attitude towards people. At this point of time we only can hope that they get more and more strength and support from common masses.

We can see such nationalistic government formations in Latin America, without such a nationalistic approach no developing country can make any substantial advances from the point of view of the common masses.

Till then if you ask me to choose between a rascal, rogue and a crook I prefer not to choose any one. I don’t find any meaning in differentiating between them and not ready to choose a rascal for the reason that he is less evil compared to rogue and crook.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #107   PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you worry seeing what the Media of India shows, then you really need to worry more because what it shows may be incomplete, butchured or doctored information which may provide political weightage to the dynastic ruling:

(1) Yesterday reports emerged all over the Media "Every third child in Gujarat is underweight: CAG". This is the part of CAG report which the media is highlighting: "In March, 2012, the number of underweight children stood at 36.07 per cent". That is why the headlines moulded as 1 in 3. This report is of audit as on March 2012. Comments from all over, from everyone start throttling & questioning the governance model and planning of the so called progressive Gujarat. Who wouldn't question after seeing this, right? Well done Media upto this point in making us aware.

But:

(2) What the Media hasn't highlighted, what it has not added conjunctively and with the same aggression as yesterday: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/gujarat-govt-counters-cag-report-on-malnutrition/1178832/

- "As a result of various nutrition interventions undertaken by government of Gujarat, the % of underweight children decreased from 73.04% in March, 2007 to 25.09% in March, 2013," officials from the state govt said in a statement. "Thus, there was a significant decline of 10.98 per cent in underweight children in the preceding year. In 2012-13 about four lakh children were freed from undernutrition," officials said.
- Gujarat government has also claimed that the recent Performance Audit Report of CAG in 2012 had commended the efforts of Modi's regime for the significant decline in the extent of undernutrition by about 39 per cent in a span of five years (2007 to 2012). (Why is this missing from the Media's portion of highlight?)
- Gujarat's drastically dropping malnutrition has brought it on top amongst 5 places in India. This development and improvement has come despite the uncontrollable earthquakes, drought, cyclones and floods which the State faces time to time.
- Gujarat's malnutrition % is officially well below the National Average.

(3) Image Attached below. These figures are also from the CAG's earlier audits, then why does not the Media correct their attempt to damage the reputation? Again raises the question of Media's interest when they have links, marital or blood relations with political parties, pointed in several instances.

(4) Which raises questions: Was the above information not as crucial to be added? Does it not change the momentum of slamming to actually applauding? Will the Media do this? What is the status of other states and where are their reports? Are they not worthy of being highlighted? Maybe it's only Gujarat's name that is enough to provide political weightage or create sensational effect because others elude the name of Modi or will bring in the name of Congress?

We make ourselves so easily vulnerable and moved by anything we read without considering the history of something. What's more stupid and ugly, we pay to watch the incomplete information and mould our minds from it.

gujmal.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  42.72 KB
 Viewed:  333 Time(s)

gujmal.jpg

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #108   PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have a look at this

http://newsinsight.net/TheIshratconspiracy.aspx#page=page-1
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #109   PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Media's link ups to political party.... Now watch this from wiki:

Shashi Kant Sharma is the CAG of India. He succeeded Vinod Rai as the supreme auditor of the Constitutional body on 22 May 2013.

Appointment and Controversy

His choice caused deep misgivings about the continued independence of the CAG and the motivations of a government that has been repeatedly chastised by the Supreme Court for failing to respect the autonomy of independent institutions. Prashant Bhushan questioned the selection of former Defence Secretary saying that there was conflict of interest in this appointment as CAG. The Government was accused of having deliberately selected a person to render CAG toothless to help the Reliance audit of the Krishna-Godavari Basin. Shashi Kant Sharma remained in important positions in the defence ministry for the entire ten year period of the two UPA Governments. The manner in which his appointment had been made adversely was thought of to possibly affect the perception of impartiality that is necessary for an independent constitutional office-holder.

----------------------

So, hence forth don't be surprised to see CAG reports coming out on Gujarat in the coming days and weeks and Media's attempt to deflect the achievements with moulded headlines like yesterday debunked with the information I presented below.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #110   PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partial truth will eat our wisdom to analyze and keep us divided from moving ahead. We all need to question more than what is shown to us:

MALNUTRITION by CAG Delhi 49.9% Haryana 42% Bihar 82% AP 48.7% Odisha 50% Raj-43.1% &India 41% attack Modi 4 Gujarat-38.77% ?

I need to verify the above by searching more, but this is what I found.

Read on..... from: http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-03-23/news/37960700_1_gujarat-chief-minister-malnutrition-cag-report

Quote:
: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today said that a Comptroller and General (CAG) report has stated that Gujarat made maximum progress in fighting malnutrition in the last five years.

Who briefs all of the Media to show the same headline out of an entire report at the same time? Did the Media forgot what it had reported earlier in March 2013?

And: http://www.hindu.com/2010/05/07/stories/2010050758960400.htm

Quote:
“With Delhi having a malnutrition rate of 47 per cent among the urban poor and 35 per cent in the city, the rate of malnutrition is far worse than even sub-Sahara,” stated experts at a consultation on “Declining quality of life of the young child in Delhi' organised by non-government organisation Delhi Forces in the Capital earlier this week.

The capital of India suffers from nearly 50% malnutrition, it doesn't even face untimely natural calamities like floods & famines and they point fingers at Ahmedabad? Wow, how much more proof is required to show and understand the Media's role to use sensational effect tactics?

Control over Media, Control over CAG, Control over CBI (which the supreme court has also said it's a caged parrot).... We are entering into a dangerous term of rule which we will not be able to get out if don't start re-evaluating our choices. If all institutions become caged parrots, then what do you expect for the future of our Economy and yourselves?[/b]
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #111   PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://citizengain.blogspot.com/2013/10/life-of-your-right.html
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #112   PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apka/ Vinay: I voted for the first time in 1977. To remove the arrogant I Gandhi and her gang of chamchas. That the Janata Party disappointed us was perhaps expected. But a revolution had taken place. The Pseculiar Party was no longer the de facto (and only) choice for the voters.
Looking at the hubris of the Pseculiars today, I am reminded of the extreme arrogance of 1975/76. Loss of contact with reality. "India is Indira and Indira is India" and similar rubbish. And the electorate gave them a pasting they should never have forgotten. IG's face as she accepted defeat in her pet constituency
AND I HAVE HOPE THAT INDIA'S VOTERS ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO SEE THRU CHEAP TRICKS, DIRTY TRICKS, CROWD PLEASING TRICKS ... to give one more pasting to those who have forgotten the lesson of 1977
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #113   PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I salute Subramanian Swamy

The Supreme court has directed the Election Commission to introduce in a phased manner a paper trail in EVMs for the next general elections.

So far I don't see any major highlight for this big news for us citizens. Please search for his video on EVMs and how they can be misused, hence this appeal. Thankfully he won before this coming General Elections.

Because of him many things are being corrected. He exposed many things about Politicians and leaders in past and files PILs in many matters. He filed PIL on 2g Scam.

I hope he comes in power, as he plans to declare 1.4$Trillion Swiss Bank money as National Property.

Search for his videos, on different topics, so insightful and informative, but the Media always blacks it out. All his recent press conferences on Rupee, Economy, Swiss Money, EVMs, Jet-Eithad deals Media doesn't follow up.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #114   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LIC Housing Finance takes over Orbit Corp's Mumbai property & likely to declare Unitech a defaulter, which is India's 2nd largest realestate investment co & largest realestate builder.

We may see realty prices in correction from next year.

If that happens, all mortgaged properties given as collateral to banks against loans, overdrafts, etc. will be revalued and likely to effect a reduction in loans given or further restructuring & rise in NPAs.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #115   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interview with JIM ROGERS, couple of months back:

Quote:
Any new reasons why you are shorting India? Have you ever invested in India?

I used to own tourist companies in India at a time. India should have had the greatest tourist companies in the world. If you can only visit one country in your life, my goodness, it should be India—it is an astonishingly spectacular place to visit. There is no place that has the depth of culture that India has. Yes, I have new reasons to short India—just read its newspapers everyday and you will see why.

The government goes from one mistake to another—no matter what the controls are, no matter how much the debt keeps rising, Indian politicians are only looking for scapegoats. Look at the latest thing with gold—Indian politicians want to blame the problems of their economy on someone else, and now it is gold. Gold is not causing India problems, but it is quite the contrary. Exchange controls in India are absurd, the regulations that India puts in place result in foreigners going through 70 loops before they can invest in India. Foreigners cannot invest in commodities in India.

India should have been among the world’s greatest agriculture nations—you have the soil, the people, the weather, but it is astonishing that you have not become one—it is because Indian politicians, in their wisdom, have made it illegal for farmers to own more than five hectares of land. What the hell—can a farmer with just five hectares compete with someone in Australia or Canada? Even if you put together the land in all your family, it is still not possible to compete. Much as I love India, I am not a fan of its government. Every one year, they (Indian government) come up with more reasons for me to be less optimistic about that country.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #116   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very appropriately the person in charge of agriculture for a long time is named SHAPA (shaap)!
1 pipes illegally suck water out of dams to his party owned sugar mills in desert area of MAH when people get drinking water once in 10 days
2 sugar cane is grown in desert like areas of MAH (when it is one of the most water thirsty plants apart from rice)
3 in his own backyard, marathwada, maximum suicide of farmers. he shrugs off these statistics. after all pseculiar party needs his support!
4 minor irrigation dept regularly notifies agri land in MAH and gets it for peanuts. max 25%? is used for dam and rest (surplus) sold to pseculiar party and his party loyalists
5 learning from the masterji, other states and armed forces also regularly notify lands and get at a pittance. after all, we can always import food from australia, brazil etc? (which will involve regular visits by fact finding missions headed by mantriji)
Already large scale imports of tuur dal from Australia (many farms are dedicating production to sell to India knowing that our nation will never improve! Malaysia is making huge profits selling palm oil to India. Wise Indian entrepreneurs are setting up large farms in Africa for export of farm produce to India
jai hind, prakash holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #117   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MMS says "... pakistan can't win a war with india in my lifetime ...." I am scared ...... because of last 3 words.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #118   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Different countries, different meanings!

USA: President says THE BUCK STOPS HERE! He takes full responsibility for decisions and consequences

India: Neta says (quietly) THE BUCK STOPS HERE! Meaning that the money coming from abroad never leaves his pocket!
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #119   PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Youth of India and AAP supporters who want change from the Central ruling corrupted and incompetent party: I hope you will not confuse just agitation & raising voice against corruption to be the single quality or capability to run a state or nation with responsibility and vision.

Arvind Kejriwal before elections:
Sheila Dixit is a thief, an agent of electricity companies. I have 370 pages of proof.

Arvind Kejriwal after elections:
I request Harshvardhanji to submit proof then I will take action.

(1) The very basis on which he fought elections on, now he says give proof first? So he was shouting on Sheila Dixit and Congress without proof? Today AAP had removed content relating to polkhol of sheila dixit from its website. Link is restored post outrage on twitter. What would u call this?

(2) Providing subsidies, loan waivers, freebies is a Congress strategy adopted by AAP pre and post elections. Even if the intentions are good, it does not mean implentation will be good. A Nation or a State does not run on freebies, eventually it will come out of your pockets in form of additional taxes.

(3) Trying AAP is good. The feeling of no baggage makes it attractive and welcoming. They have received the Delhi office to do administrative and economic development work including social. Let us see their use of this office. 100 unknown heads thinking together and see what they do and then also attempt to contest some other state elections when time comes.

(4) What is the need of the hour? How will 272 unknown group of people handle the issues of falling economy which has left economists like chiddu and mms dithered? How will they stand against terrorism and what will they do for the border problems, kashmir issue when Prashant Bushan himself said we should give away Kashmir? Will 100 heads unknown to each other be able to form strong bonds of opinions and actions on grave issues which deal with our future and security? Pakistan? China? Bangladesh? Foreign policies with other countries? Trade exchange issues? New Policies? Naxalites? Have you thought? What are the personalities or experience that requires for dealing with these issues? Don't you want experienced people? Shouldn't experienced people be handling such things so as to not be exploited by counter-parts.

(5) It is somewhat a casual attitude or a loose mistake I find to see in youth coming out of teenage or freshly completed their education and also by people who are salaried with fixed timing/duty jobs that just clean thought is enough to run a nation and manage it's budget, growth, industries and security.

(6) Please talk to some Industrialists, Bank Executives, businessmen, read and research on some stats provided by RBI and Assocham and gain knowledge. This is not the time to gamble. Your vote with just a feeling, will be a gamble.

(7) Realise that your job is part of an Industry's working hierarchy. Today the problem has started from top level, those who face the problem of managing the finance, expenditure and earnings of companies. It will slowly come down to effect your job and salaries also. The leading example for this is Airlines business, especially Kingfisher Airlines Ltd. 2000 people still fighting to recieve their salaries. 2000 people's specialized jobs lost.

(8.) Know that the value of proposed restructured loans in 2013 was *26* times of 2009 and is now close to 30.

(9) A recent stress test by RBI has revealed: Five sectors, namely, infrastructure, iron and steel, textiles, aviation and mining, together contribute 24% of total advances of scheduled commercial banks, and account for around 53% of their total stressed advances.

(10) "The banking stability indicator shows that risks to the banking sector have increased since June 2013," the Reserve Bank of India said in its half-yearly Financial Stability Report last week.

(11) RBI's stress tests show that if bad loans double from September 2013 levels, it would be enough to wipe out over 14.3% of bank capital. The subsequent contagion effect — where losses in one entity cause other lenders to lose money — would cause an additional 26.8% erosion of capital. Similarly, other stress tests show that banks would lose over 50% of their capital if interest rates were to rise by 250 basis points. RBI has raised repo rates twice by 25 bps in last few months but banks have not passed on the increase to consumers. Take note of this, this does not happen often. It is very serious.

(12) Don't doubt that this cycle is spiraling fast and will take into effect everyone in it's cause if not controlled soon. The first effected ones are mirco, small and medium manufacturers and service providers to large companies. Their payments are delayed, they end up paying more interest losing on profit, savings is lesser, have to increment the salary due to rising inflation. But how long can they hold this stretched rubber band of support?

(13) More this increases, more the chances of mortaged liquid and fixed assets like gold, properties will be taken over by banks for resale which will hurt the property prices and bring a fall. India and Indian rupee is not at the economic luxury like Europe and US to print bulks of currency to revive things. Which is why we need progressive, proven, experienced leaders and not just idealogy at this hour.

(14) As an example one of India's biggest private shipbuilding company has body builders and goons in civil dresses at their offices because people are lining up demanding lakhs of payments and even their employees are receiving late salaries. They too have applied for loan restructure with 22 banks.

(15) Industries are suffering in negative growth since 2 years. This year, 2014, is very important for everyone in India whether you feel it or not. AAP is a group of people accumulated together for one immediate purpose, viz, anti-corruption. AAP is going to do more social work and will give it priority. Don't pass on all your hopes and wants on them without seeing their work. It is not everyone's capability to deliver in all areas.

(16) Rather you have persons with proven development track record, interesting social-economic beneficiary pilot projects, implentation of new ideas for growth, why not think on that lines when it comes to voting for National elections?

(17) What is the need of the hour? Don't handover your future to untested, new joining, untabbed, inexperienced people. Joining AAP is not CA certificate of honesty. That has already been done blindly by trusting Congress after 1947. Trying them at municipal corporation or state assembly election is good.

(18.) Yesterday it was Kingifisher (Airlines), today Ship building companies, transformer manufacturing companies, other capital goods manufacturing companies are unable to repay loans, this will eventually come to hurt us somewhere if not immediately corrected and reversed.

(19) The situation is grave. We need business oriented and strong standing national leaders infront of Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and to solve internal security problems with Naxalites.

(20) Please think 100 times before you decide to divide your vote. It will create a hung parliament, what good will come of it? The chance of dethroning the existing party, due to which we are in a problem, to the maximum for the first time after 1947 has come. Please do not waste the chance.

(21) Let AK and AAP prove and do something at a smaller level and get experience. Dont vote in haste.

Last edited by apka on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #120   PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kejriwal is a hypocrite. Before elections he had said that you can't fight corruption by joining hands with congress.

Have a look at this w.r.t. your post apka

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2014/01/kejriwal-asks-for-proof-against-sheila-dixit-bjp-gives-cd-of-his-own-speeches/

There is no difference between AAP and the communists.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13

Jump to: