Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #121   PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good One apka. Love to post it on my FB page if u permit me to.

Vishy

apka wrote:
Dear Youth of India and AAP supporters who want change from the Central ruling corrupted and incompetent party: I hope you will not confuse just agitation & raising voice against corruption to be the single quality or capability to run a state or nation with responsibility and vision.

Arvind Kejriwal before elections:
Sheila Dixit is a thief, an agent of electricity companies. I have 370 pages of proof.

Arvind Kejriwal after elections:
I request Harshvardhanji to submit proof then I will take action.

(1) The very basis on which he fought elections on, now he says give proof first? So he was shouting on Sheila Dixit and Congress without proof? Today AAP had removed content relating to polkhol of sheila dixit from its website. Link is restored post outrage on twitter. What would u call this?

(2) Providing subsidies, loan waivers, freebies is a Congress strategy adopted by AAP pre and post elections. Even if the intentions are good, it does not mean implentation will be good. A Nation or a State does not run on freebies, eventually it will come out of your pockets in form of additional taxes.

(3) Trying AAP is good. The feeling of no baggage makes it attractive and welcoming. They have received the Delhi office to do administrative and economic development work including social. Let us see their use of this office. 100 unknown heads thinking together and see what they do and then also attempt to contest some other state elections when time comes.

(4) What is the need of the hour? How will 272 unknown group of people handle the issues of falling economy which has left economists like chiddu and mms dithered? How will they stand against terrorism and what will they do for the border problems, kashmir issue when Prashant Bushan himself said we should give away Kashmir? Will 100 heads unknown to each other be able to form strong bonds of opinions and actions on grave issues which deal with our future and security? Pakistan? China? Bangladesh? Foreign policies with other countries? Trade exchange issues? New Policies? Naxalites? Have you thought? What are the personalities or experience that requires for dealing with these issues? Don't you want experienced people? Shouldn't experienced people be handling such things so as to not be exploited by counter-parts.

(5) It is somewhat a casual attitude or a loose mistake I find to see in youth coming out of teenage or freshly completed their education and also by people who are salaried with fixed timing/duty jobs that just clean thought is enough to run a nation and manage it's budget, growth, industries and security.

(6) Please talk to some Industrialists, Bank Executives, businessmen, read and research on some stats provided by RBI and Assocham and gain knowledge. This is not the time to gamble. Your vote with just a feeling, will be a gamble.

(7) Realise that your job is part of an Industry's working hierarchy. Today the problem has started from top level, those who face the problem of managing the finance, expenditure and earnings of companies. It will slowly come down to effect your job and salaries also. The leading example for this is Airlines business, especially Kingfisher Airlines Ltd. 2000 people still fighting to recieve their salaries. 2000 people's specialized jobs lost.

(8.) Know that the value of proposed restructured loans in 2013 was *26* times of 2009 and is now close to 30.

(9) A recent stress test by RBI has revealed: Five sectors, namely, infrastructure, iron and steel, textiles, aviation and mining, together contribute 24% of total advances of scheduled commercial banks, and account for around 53% of their total stressed advances.

(10) "The banking stability indicator shows that risks to the banking sector have increased since June 2013," the Reserve Bank of India said in its half-yearly Financial Stability Report last week.

(11) RBI's stress tests show that if bad loans double from September 2013 levels, it would be enough to wipe out over 14.3% of bank capital. The subsequent contagion effect — where losses in one entity cause other lenders to lose money — would cause an additional 26.8% erosion of capital. Similarly, other stress tests show that banks would lose over 50% of their capital if interest rates were to rise by 250 basis points. RBI has raised repo rates twice by 25 bps in last few months but banks have not passed on the increase to consumers. Take note of this, this does not happen often. It is very serious.

(12) Don't doubt that this cycle is spiraling fast and will take into effect everyone in it's cause if not controlled soon. The first effected ones are mirco, small and medium manufacturers and service providers to large companies. Their payments are delayed, they end up paying more interest losing on profit, savings is lesser, have to increment the salary due to rising inflation. But how long can they hold this stretched rubber band of support?

(13) More this increases, more the chances of mortaged liquid and fixed assets like gold, properties will be taken over by banks for resale which will hurt the property prices and bring a fall. India and Indian rupee is not at the economic luxury like Europe and US to print bulks of currency to revive things. Which is why we need progressive, proven, experienced leaders and not just idealogy at this hour.

(14) As an example India's biggest private shipbuilding company ABG Shipyard has body builders and goons in civil dresses at their offices because people are lining up demanding lakhs of payments and even their employees are receiving late salaries. They too have applied for loan restructure with 22 banks.

(15) Industries are suffering in negative growth since 2 years. This year, 2014, is very important for everyone in India whether you feel it or not. AAP is a group of people accumulated together for one immediate purpose, viz, anti-corruption. AAP is going to do more social work and will give it priority. Don't pass on all your hopes and wants on them without seeing their work. It is not everyone's capability to deliver in all areas.

(16) Rather you have persons with proven development track record, interesting social-economic beneficiary pilot projects, implentation of new ideas for growth, why not think on that lines when it comes to voting for National elections?

(17) What is the need of the hour? Don't handover your future to untested, new joining, untabbed, inexperienced people. Joining AAP is not CA certificate of honesty. That has already been done blindly by trusting Congress after 1947. Trying them at municipal corporation or state assembly election is good.

(18.) Yesterday it was Kingifisher (Airlines), today Ship building companies, transformer manufacturing companies, other capital goods manufacturing companies are unable to repay loans, this will eventually come to hurt us somewhere if not immediately corrected and reversed.

(19) The situation is grave. We need business oriented and strong standing national leaders infront of Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and to solve internal security problems with Naxalites.

(20) Please think 100 times before you decide to divide your vote. It will create a hung parliament, what good will come of it? The chance of dethroning the existing party, due to which we are in a problem, to the maximum for the first time after 1947 has come. Please do not waste the chance.

(21) Let AK and AAP prove and do something at a smaller level and get experience. Dont vote in haste.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #122   PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vishyvaranasi wrote:

Vishy

By all means Vishy. Please do. I just removed a name, which could cause problem.

I wish I could gather crowd and speak to them.
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #123   PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vishyvaranasi wrote:

Vishy

By all means Vishy. Please do. I just removed a name, which could cause problem.

I wish I could gather crowd and speak to them.

Thank u.Infact had paused at that particular point seeing the name. Now its fine.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #124   PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAP phenomena is the need of the hour. The difficult times gave birth to AAP. It's just a face/expression to the frustration of Young Indians with global exposure and a revolt of the people against rotten ,reactionary ,corrupt, exploiting ruling politics and politicians.

It may not be flawless but a right step towards a right direction. Any progressive thinker should support this phenomena which is bringing people and needs of the people to the center stage. One may not support AAP but should support this phenomena.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #125   PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
AAP phenomena is the need of the hour. The difficult times gave birth to AAP. It's just a face/expression to the frustration of Young Indians with global exposure and a revolt of the people against rotten ,reactionary ,corrupt, exploiting ruling politics and politicians.

It may not be flawless but a right step towards a right direction. Any progressive thinker should support this phenomena which is bringing people and needs of the people to the center stage. One may not support AAP but should support this phenomena.

Which is why I said rk, let them do it at a smaller level, let them prove their capability, let us see their management of a smaller budget, let them handle a limited boundary area with issues.

Social work best they can do at state level now or even in municipal corporate elections.

Not voting for them right now is not rejection, it is choosing on the basis of need of the hour. The points I have tried to highlight are more grave and not manageable by aam aadmi like you me suddenly without administrative or foreign dealing experience.

If elected, and tomorrow Pakistan creates a Kargil type issue or a parliament attack type situation.. people will enrage to nuke Pakistan and attack them.. what will they do again say we will go with the nation and start a war or like prashant bhushan give up Kashmir?

They have already won in Delhi, grounds of which they are familiar with. Who will fight for national elections?

National issues with unknown people....? I also run a business and know the complexity of things directly of what I have written.

If he himself now says Sheila ke against give proof, then what guarantee is there will take on corruption against other senior leaders?

What is the rush to handover your fate to inexperienced people at this stage, right now under the current position of the country?

This is all my point is.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #126   PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apka,

Whether he said that or not I don't know but I can say that whether he reside in a 5 bedroom bungalow or not or whether he enquire against individual politicians or not are silly issues . The central point is what AAP is doing is whether in the interest of people or in the interest of few bunch of politicians,contractors or industrialists. As of now all their acts are serving the interests of Delhi people.

Revolts happen in a sudden way and demolish established authorities though I am not sure whether this is an all India phenomena or not. It did not happen in a complete way even in Delhi.

If the 7000/- crores public money by public sector banks given as a gift to kingfisher was spent wisely by a honest government in a people centric project it could have created sustainable employment not for 2000 but for 20000 people.

If you have the right intent and spirit it doesn't matter whether you are an experienced or a beginner, and more over there are excellent teachers in the form of established political parties from whom one can always learn what not to do.

You are in to a business I need not tell you about how Apple,Google,Face Book.....etc..etc started and grown, they were novice in the beginning. They beat established giants successfully. Politics too are not an exception for that it already happened in some parts of the world .Even in our own A.P in the form of N.T.R and Telugu Desam Party.

I understand your concerns but socio and political changes will not happen in a structured form like a balanced mathematical equation. There could be some excesses ,some deficits. There could be shocks. Let them be... we have nothing to lose but every thing to gain.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #127   PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AK has said he won't contest loksabha elections. Once deadline for nomination is over, congress will remove support in delhi.
ca.krishna
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #128   PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Apka and other friend....I like this post of Apka and keep the same view about AK....In the present scenerio the only person who can lead us is Namo..he has experience..he has vision...he has already proved in Guj...and so on....therefore vote for NAMO
vishyvaranasi wrote:

Vishy

apka wrote:
Dear Youth of India and AAP supporters who want change from the Central ruling corrupted and incompetent party: I hope you will not confuse just agitation & raising voice against corruption to be the single quality or capability to run a state or nation with responsibility and vision.

Arvind Kejriwal before elections:
Sheila Dixit is a thief, an agent of electricity companies. I have 370 pages of proof.

Arvind Kejriwal after elections:
I request Harshvardhanji to submit proof then I will take action.

(1) The very basis on which he fought elections on, now he says give proof first? So he was shouting on Sheila Dixit and Congress without proof? Today AAP had removed content relating to polkhol of sheila dixit from its website. Link is restored post outrage on twitter. What would u call this?

(2) Providing subsidies, loan waivers, freebies is a Congress strategy adopted by AAP pre and post elections. Even if the intentions are good, it does not mean implentation will be good. A Nation or a State does not run on freebies, eventually it will come out of your pockets in form of additional taxes.

(3) Trying AAP is good. The feeling of no baggage makes it attractive and welcoming. They have received the Delhi office to do administrative and economic development work including social. Let us see their use of this office. 100 unknown heads thinking together and see what they do and then also attempt to contest some other state elections when time comes.

(4) What is the need of the hour? How will 272 unknown group of people handle the issues of falling economy which has left economists like chiddu and mms dithered? How will they stand against terrorism and what will they do for the border problems, kashmir issue when Prashant Bushan himself said we should give away Kashmir? Will 100 heads unknown to each other be able to form strong bonds of opinions and actions on grave issues which deal with our future and security? Pakistan? China? Bangladesh? Foreign policies with other countries? Trade exchange issues? New Policies? Naxalites? Have you thought? What are the personalities or experience that requires for dealing with these issues? Don't you want experienced people? Shouldn't experienced people be handling such things so as to not be exploited by counter-parts.

(5) It is somewhat a casual attitude or a loose mistake I find to see in youth coming out of teenage or freshly completed their education and also by people who are salaried with fixed timing/duty jobs that just clean thought is enough to run a nation and manage it's budget, growth, industries and security.

(6) Please talk to some Industrialists, Bank Executives, businessmen, read and research on some stats provided by RBI and Assocham and gain knowledge. This is not the time to gamble. Your vote with just a feeling, will be a gamble.

(7) Realise that your job is part of an Industry's working hierarchy. Today the problem has started from top level, those who face the problem of managing the finance, expenditure and earnings of companies. It will slowly come down to effect your job and salaries also. The leading example for this is Airlines business, especially Kingfisher Airlines Ltd. 2000 people still fighting to recieve their salaries. 2000 people's specialized jobs lost.

(8.) Know that the value of proposed restructured loans in 2013 was *26* times of 2009 and is now close to 30.

(9) A recent stress test by RBI has revealed: Five sectors, namely, infrastructure, iron and steel, textiles, aviation and mining, together contribute 24% of total advances of scheduled commercial banks, and account for around 53% of their total stressed advances.

(10) "The banking stability indicator shows that risks to the banking sector have increased since June 2013," the Reserve Bank of India said in its half-yearly Financial Stability Report last week.

(11) RBI's stress tests show that if bad loans double from September 2013 levels, it would be enough to wipe out over 14.3% of bank capital. The subsequent contagion effect — where losses in one entity cause other lenders to lose money — would cause an additional 26.8% erosion of capital. Similarly, other stress tests show that banks would lose over 50% of their capital if interest rates were to rise by 250 basis points. RBI has raised repo rates twice by 25 bps in last few months but banks have not passed on the increase to consumers. Take note of this, this does not happen often. It is very serious.

(12) Don't doubt that this cycle is spiraling fast and will take into effect everyone in it's cause if not controlled soon. The first effected ones are mirco, small and medium manufacturers and service providers to large companies. Their payments are delayed, they end up paying more interest losing on profit, savings is lesser, have to increment the salary due to rising inflation. But how long can they hold this stretched rubber band of support?

(13) More this increases, more the chances of mortaged liquid and fixed assets like gold, properties will be taken over by banks for resale which will hurt the property prices and bring a fall. India and Indian rupee is not at the economic luxury like Europe and US to print bulks of currency to revive things. Which is why we need progressive, proven, experienced leaders and not just idealogy at this hour.

(14) As an example India's biggest private shipbuilding company ABG Shipyard has body builders and goons in civil dresses at their offices because people are lining up demanding lakhs of payments and even their employees are receiving late salaries. They too have applied for loan restructure with 22 banks.

(15) Industries are suffering in negative growth since 2 years. This year, 2014, is very important for everyone in India whether you feel it or not. AAP is a group of people accumulated together for one immediate purpose, viz, anti-corruption. AAP is going to do more social work and will give it priority. Don't pass on all your hopes and wants on them without seeing their work. It is not everyone's capability to deliver in all areas.

(16) Rather you have persons with proven development track record, interesting social-economic beneficiary pilot projects, implentation of new ideas for growth, why not think on that lines when it comes to voting for National elections?

(17) What is the need of the hour? Don't handover your future to untested, new joining, untabbed, inexperienced people. Joining AAP is not CA certificate of honesty. That has already been done blindly by trusting Congress after 1947. Trying them at municipal corporation or state assembly election is good.

(18.) Yesterday it was Kingifisher (Airlines), today Ship building companies, transformer manufacturing companies, other capital goods manufacturing companies are unable to repay loans, this will eventually come to hurt us somewhere if not immediately corrected and reversed.

(19) The situation is grave. We need business oriented and strong standing national leaders infront of Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and to solve internal security problems with Naxalites.

(20) Please think 100 times before you decide to divide your vote. It will create a hung parliament, what good will come of it? The chance of dethroning the existing party, due to which we are in a problem, to the maximum for the first time after 1947 has come. Please do not waste the chance.

(21) Let AK and AAP prove and do something at a smaller level and get experience. Dont vote in haste.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #129   PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Nov 2013 IIP worsens further to -2.1%

April - Nov 2013 IIP at -0.2%

Quote:
Jobs market shrinks 25% during UPA regime: Crisil

According to a Crisil report, between 2011-12 and 2018-19, which will be the terminal year of the next government if it survives its full term, the number of people entering the workforce will be over 85 million, of whom 51 million will be seeking employment.

But the rating agency believes that the non-agricultural sector will be able to churn out only around 38 million jobs, forcing the balance 12-13 million to return to low-quality, low-productivity rural or agricultural jobs. The 38 million new jobs created over the next five years would be a 25 percent drop from the 52 million created in the seven years between 2004-05 and 2011-12, which, in turn was lower than the 62 million created during the 1999-2004 NDA period.

Clearly, the economy is not creating as many jobs as it did earlier? What has gone wrong?

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/economy/jobs-market-shrinks-25-during-upa-regime-crisil_1022344.html?utm_source=ref_article
ninjadude
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #130   PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:43 am    Post subject: this is chaiwallah fan club thread Reply with quote

MODI MAJBOORI hai par kejriwal zaarori hai

isnt this the same party who has welcomed back corrupt yeddyrappa, why is a convicted mla in modi govt still not in jail google APCO and learn the truth abt this POWER HUNGRY ABUSIVE rat from guj RAT
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #131   PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You call a person a rat and then complain of abusing. Your sense of urgency or rejection is to what you only know. Because I couldn't find anything wrong. Appointment of APCO does not discredit the achievements and new ideas attempted as pilot projects.

No point in debating with you or raising points if you have a made up mind.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #132   PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't believe in the points I raised or they failed to make an impact on you to relook at the grim situation we are heading for, then read this:

Quote:

Worried over IIP nos, India Inc seeks rate cut by RBI

Expressing serious concern over contraction in industrial output in November, India Inc called for immediate policy interventions, including a rate cut by RBI, to prevent job losses and boost demand.

"The red marks on IIP are a matter of serious concern underscoring the need for immediate policy intervention by the RBI and the government. The RBI should cut interest rates while the government should take steps to boost demand in the public sector," Assocham President Rana Kapoor said.

"Our worry is that if the situation is not immediately arrested and reversed, there could be a severe impact on employment. A sharp reduction in demand would force companies to prune headcount to remain afloat," Kapoor said.

Terming the contraction in IIP as "extremely worrisome", CII Director General Chandrajit Banerjee said: "Much more needs to be done to revive investment. The government should ensure that projects getting cleared by the Cabinet Committee on Investment (CCI) are implemented on the ground."

"Government policies should be complemented with a shift towards an accommodative policy announcement by the RBI in its forthcoming monetary policy to revive investment and propel demand," he added.

RBI is scheduled to unveil the third quarter review of monetary policy on January 28. PHD Chamber of Commerce President Sharad Jaipuria called the IIP contraction as "disappointing". "The most worrying factor is significant slowdown in the manufacturing sector.

The signs of slowdown in the consumer goods segment are also appearing," he said.

Dashing hopes of recovery, industrial production contracted by 2.1 per cent in November, the lowest in six months, mainly due to poor performance of manufacturing sector and lower output of consumer goods particularly white goods.

The manufacturing sector, which constitutes over 75 per cent of the index, declined by 3.5 per cent in November as against a contraction of 0.8 per cent a year ago.

Overall, the consumer goods output declined by 8.7 per cent in November compared to a contraction of 0.3 per cent in the same month in 2012.

In terms of industries, 10 of 22 industry groups in the manufacturing sector have shown negative growth in November.

The words are pretty much the same what I wrote. But it is said na, a problem is felt only when it falls upon you. Seldom others will budge when they are in a comfort zone.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #133   PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if we dont care who comes to power the sheer LACK of leadership is very worrying
Take the Commerce Minister, Anandji. From HP, no background at all except loyalty to Pasta Family. Biggest achievement was to COPY film slogan "JAI HO" to Pseculiar campaign in HP and get victory. Oh yes he is pseculiar!
After 2 years of OPEN insults and irrational and indiscriminate blackballing of India Pharma (to suit US firms) NOW he wakes up and mildly scolds visiting US peon (female FDA Commissioner). In a separate meeting, another UPA Minister also meets this chaprasi
Has Anandji any scheme to hit back at US pharma (firms like Alcon, Pfizer, Wyeth etc?????) NO!!! Her foto doesnt show it but she must be wearing short skirt to make a fool of our Delhi losers!!!
Around 8-10 years back in an astounding coup, a Hindu, Chennai, newspaper rep visited Washington and found out that a certain State Dept Under-Addl.- Asst- Sec'y of State was a steno-typist cum secretary there (her name was not even in the directory at the entrance) This blonde mini-skirt was visiting New Delhi regularly and giving advice to UPA stalwarts!
How about the Texas "red roja", 6'2", bright RED mini skirt (Rebecca) appointed as CEO of Dabhol, Ratnagiri Super Thermal Power project who gave breathing problems to those manning Maharashtra Government ministerial posts and made them sign anything and everything ?
This is a farce. Dont know whether to laugh or cry. Prakash Holla

Last edited by pkholla on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #134   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time

~ Bob Marley
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #135   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Quote:
You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time

~ Bob Marley

You may fool all the people some of the time, you can even fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time - Abraham Lincoln
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: