Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #136   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:
Quote:
You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time

~ Bob Marley

You may fool all the people some of the time, you can even fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time - Abraham Lincoln

that's better
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #137   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRGNTXDO7dI

1 min, 23 second video.

Arvind Kejriwal speaks with Aaj Tak host Punya after shoot is over.

This will be the future of transparency that he and his associates claim. He accusses media to be paid and in pockets of politicians and Ambanis. Please see and re-think the credibility of what he speaks in public. Barely few months and nothing he has promised in public he has followed. All U-turns.

Is he genuine with his interests for the nation?

Clearly from the video even he knows what affects peoples mind, who are his voters and what words he wants to use which influences and therefore chooses his targets with speculative questions just to score points.

Quote:
No long term work, can be achieved with short cuts. There is no substitute to honesty.

If you see and believe this, you will see how he is trying to make his place by words and not work. And he couldn't do work when he got the chance rather quit his chance, nobody forced him to.

Such a person, followers of him in his party will deliver a change and carry your future?

After watching this, a must read if you sure of voting for AAP or unsure to whom you want to vote for (Title: Why I, a Congress supporter in 2009, support Modi for PM in 2014) -

http://www.theindianrepublic.com/tbp/support-narendra-modi-pm-2014-2-100013687.html

All information is sourced with links to stats and articles.

After reading this, think whether AK is only using limelight and is he right in calling an achiever like Modi corrupt.

Which sane person will try to overthrow a honest working person?

The above article only highlights very few points but the important ones and in brief what actions Modi took, their results and what makes him dissimilar from others in governance and for development.
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #138   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRGNTXDO7dI

1 min, 23 second video.

Arvind Kejriwal speaks with Aaj Tak host Punya after shoot is over.

This will be the future of transparency that he and his associates claim. He accusses media to be paid and in pockets of politicians and Ambanis. Please see and re-think the credibility of what he speaks in public. Barely few months and nothing he has promised in public he has followed. All U-turns.

Is he genuine with his interests for the nation?

Clearly from the video even he knows what affects peoples mind, who are his voters and what words he wants to use which influences and therefore chooses his targets with speculative questions just to score points.

Quote:
No long term work, can be achieved with short cuts. There is no substitute to honesty.

If you see and believe this, you will see how he is trying to make his place by words and not work. And he couldn't do work when he got the chance rather quit his chance, nobody forced him to.

Such a person, followers of him in his party will deliver a change and carry your future?

After watching this, a must read if you sure of voting for AAP or unsure to whom you want to vote for (Title: Why I, a Congress supporter in 2009, support Modi for PM in 2014) -

http://www.theindianrepublic.com/tbp/support-narendra-modi-pm-2014-2-100013687.html

All information is sourced with links to stats and articles.

After reading this, think whether AK is only using limelight and is he right in calling an achiever like Modi corrupt.

Which sane person will try to overthrow a honest working person?

The above article only highlights very few points but the important ones and in brief what actions Modi took, their results and what makes him dissimilar from others in governance and for development.

there is nothing wrong in it. don't u go and watch movies which are edited. if he is instructing to edit the video to highlight one part of his interview, whats wrong in it. all of us when try to drive a point, highlight those words. everybody does so. wats wrong in it.

can u claim with 100% surety that no video interview of so called netas is edited.

isnot entire ad business based on such, where they try to drive a point thru some illustrations etc. till date, i m not able to cook maggi in 2min. every ad of maggi claims so. shall i file a complaint or thank company for offering an instant noodle.

nothing wrong in it as per me.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #139   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong as an individual request or instance, maybe no.

Worrisome coming from a person, who wants to lead us, who claims media is paid and in pockets of Ambani, yes.

What impression do you get from it? I get he either exaggerates everytime he speaks on a mic, milking on euphoria built up for him, which is setting and misguiding people with information, or he lacks courage to go honestly by his principals that media is paid so dont deal with them but has gave in to pleading. I cannot consider this to be a leadership quality because of several such instances.

And after this, he even blamed Punya of being paid by BJP... Why blame if there is nothing wrong? The guy is too negative with everything and everyone. Is there anything he appreciates or praises ever? And too much negativity affects creativity. People from his party now question Kiran Bedi's "national interest". Uptil when she was a police officer or with AAP she had national interests. As soon someone differs or makes their choice which doesnt match theirs, hello blames.

I want to add further, but I don't think you have gone through my last paras and the linked article. Would like your views after reading it, do you agree with AK's blames and feel nothing wrong in it also. Because lately anything AK or AAP does like having to include most wanted maoist is also seen as nothing wrong.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #140   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have told my American FII friends not ask me later "whose face is this?" Smile

Obama-Namo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.15 KB
 Viewed:  499 Time(s)

Obama-Namo.jpg

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #141   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
I have told my American FII friends not ask me later "whose face is this?" Smile

this photo is morphed. Earlier it was Mubarak. Thanks apka.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #142   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now Anti-Modi, EX-Tehelka journalist included in AAP and he will contest elections.

If the Media is paid, why give tickets to 2 of them. What's the guarantee they are not acting as agents? High claims, hypocritical actions. Smile

Agenda is clear, there is no agenda, except speaking ill, finding faults and making them issues, speaking speculatively and wooing sectional voters by pleasing with freebies.

This only helps Congress. Smile

tweets.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  53.3 KB
 Viewed:  464 Time(s)

tweets.jpg

pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #143   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have liked Modi ever since he started occupying newspaper space. I have liked Modi even more ever since he joined the hit list of Pseculiar Pasta Party as enemy no.1
But particularly I have liked Modi since his MEASURED response to US denial of visa based on hysterical braying of pseculiar donkeys: I didnt go and beg for visa, some people came and asked me to speak in a conference on the East coast, I agreed, I had to apply for US visa, I applied, now they have denied, I have more time to devote to Gujarat
Later there was a press charcha in which the screw-loose American student leader of the University where he was supposed to speak, was shown to know NOTHING of Modi or the subject but had objected anyway to Modi!
AND see the benefit of not behaving like boot licking pseculiars who for US visa "kuch bhi karega": this dignified tea seller is now being courted and wooed by the same goras, who have come to him with a wish list
3 cheers, Modi saheb, hold your head high and hold our nation's head high
Prakash Holla
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #144   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought atleast now the motherland will see good politicians..we need to still continue to live with looters.im from tamilnadu,here there are record breaking looters.AK used the sentiments of middle class.now a days rahul seems to be very active especially during election campaigns showcasing that he will change everything,i have only one question does rahul grow to adult in past few months,does he was a child before. Laughing ...kejri you too,u ppl called us all,i became a member in your AAP chennai. alien
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #145   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickshaw driver to passenger - sir left or right?
passenger - do kejri!
driver takes s U turn. Smile
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #146   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rickshaw driver to passenger - sir left or right?
passenger - do kejri!
driver takes s U turn. Smile

24 24 24
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #147   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay Laughing

Rebel wrote:
i thought atleast now the motherland will see good politicians..we need to still continue to live with looters.im from tamilnadu,here there are record breaking looters.AK used the sentiments of middle class.now a days rahul seems to be very active especially during election campaigns showcasing that he will change everything,i have only one question does rahul grow to adult in past few months,does he was a child before. Laughing ...kejri you too,u ppl called us all,i became a member in your AAP chennai. alien

How's the atmosphere there? Vote for?
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #148   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have much illusions about any party including AAP.I don't have any associations with any electoral political parties. As an independent observer with no tags I would like to say that AAP brought people and the issues of the people of this country to the center stage and now every one is forced to take a stand on so many issues. Though few leaders and parties skin is too thick to respond.

We knew that there is an unholy and wide spread nexus between Politicians, Industrialists and bureaucrats which sucks out the life blood from this nation ( Common people).All main stream political parties except AAP are silent on this nexus for the reason that they are integral part of this draconian and heinous practices which were all most legitimized by them.

As of now it is AAP which is challenging this corrupt and exploitative practices. Whether they will stand till the end or will fall in between is not known yet. In fact it's in our interest to uphold and safe guard this phenomena( if not AAP) of bringing people issues to the center stage and challenging every corrupt practice.

If people of this country don't stand up to it now.....May God save this country.( Though I am not a believer of god).
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #149   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Vinay Laughing

Rebel wrote:

How's the atmosphere there? Vote for?

apka ji,
in Tamilnadu ppl always stand with state parties like DMK,AIADMK ,currently state is ruled by AIADMK CM ms.jayalalitha,3 years got over for her,cant say that she had done many good things but at the same time she did not loot much...as far as national parties, here

Congress : had good reputation in rural areas but now they are also waiting to throw them and vote for Modi...cos of
1.2G scam done in alliance with DMK-Congress and media made them reach even to rural areas..
2.then due to srilankan tamil issue where thousands of ppl killed in war
3.then for the congress stand on hanging of rajiv gandhi assasination convicts,where the four tamil origin men already served 24 years in jail.

BJP : is much behind congress in TN,Cong is very popular(rajiv,sonia,indira,rahul,2G factors),even though popular they lost confidence so in TN ppl will go with modi rather than BJP...

AAP : had gained good momentum in TN,in nilgiri a TN district, surveys show that AAP will be voted by ppl...the only place where AAP may win currently.and very important credit to the district is its the home town of H'ble Mr.2G.A.Raja....

Third-Front parties : so here also some noise by third front leaders ,(think all big individual looters join hands to become power-full with a common objective to loot).but it will not work out.

Finally : fav'ble towards AIADMK , Modi(BJP) .others will be dumped.

SO reco is:BUY BJP,SELL CONG,HOLD AAP... Very Happy
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #150   PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Nomura (Japan), Goldman (UK), CLSA (Hong Kong), CEOs and several credible people from India, now Citigroup (USA) vouches for Modi and says he will be a game-changer.

Supporters of AAP and it's leader AK might like to watch Anupam Kher's latest interview to NewsX channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9UbSix5xi8

You might be aware he was one of the 1st 20 people to vouch for forming AAP and has spoken freely before on politics and corruption.

Hopefully, if not mine or anyone else and not EVEN Kiran Bedi's view, but what he says in the above interview may make some sense if you care.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: