Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #151   PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can take a horse to water but you can not make it drink.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #152   PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
you can take a horse to water but you can not make it drink.

True. I hope thirst will takeover sometime.

But if now supporters of AAP and AK don't even care to see what Anupam has to say, who has personal relations with AK, then it's become like blind support for the person not for a cause or leadership.

As it is they have accepted anything AAP or AK does, like wooing of different community voters (How did anti-corruption agenda flare into wooing communities and having conferences for "Indian Muslims"?), willing to include most wanted maiost, meeting fatwa issuing maulwis, defaming and calling Modi corrupt, calling 12 year old development of entire state as no development and media hype within few hours of landing.

I fail to understand how can a sane person trust someone so blindly, whose comments are to influence, who wants to win by words not work or truth. Smile

I think I should make a list of questions and answers for AK.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #153   PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puneet Rajkumar, Kannada actor, has sent me a request asking me to join a letter petitioning the Central Govt to GIVE VOTE to armed forces in 2014 election
Do we have to permit them to vote? Is it not a funda. right?
What were both Pseculiar, BhaJaPa, etc etc doing in 65 years?
I am bowing my head in shame: they give their lives and we give them useless arms, ammo, junked Russian equipment, inadequate food, inadequate medicines. +++ not even vote?
Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #154   PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 mins - but worth a read.

43954.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  42.61 KB
 Viewed:  550 Time(s)

43954.gif

AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #155   PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aapka bhai...pls come to SBox....when ever time permits.
a lot of questions against namo.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #156   PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have access to shoutbox...You can raise the points and questions here.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #157   PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apka, Time to subscribe Laughing

apka wrote:
ninjadude
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #158   PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: open yr eyes Reply with quote

12:52 CBI traps Modi's man accepting Rs 10 lakh bribe:
In a big embarrassment to BJP's prime ministerial candidate the CBI on Saturday arrested Ganesh Malviya, the co-convener of Narendra Modi's election cell.

He was caught along with his wife, Poonam Rai, deputy commissioner of income tax, while accepting a bribe of Rs 10 lakh.

When CBI laid a trap for Malviya, the agency, ironically, was acting on a complaint of another state BJP leader, Rajesh Bhadoria, convener of cultural cell of the state BJP unit.

Malviya's wife, an IRS officer, had allegedly demanded a bribe of Rs 25 lakh from Bhadoria, who also owns Ramayan Constructions, to correct discrepancies in his firm's I-T returns, a CBI official said.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #159   PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: open yr eyes Reply with quote

Hmm, that actually shows the scale of corruption in the IT dept which comes under central govt. Wasn't Arvind Kejriwal also in the IT dept as an IRS officer and he had to pay some Rs.9.27 lakhs as over due taxes which he first tried to get it waived, etc.

Anyway in this case the wife is an IRS officer, bribe was being taken to fix Income Tax related issue. Yes, he is a co-convener in BJP election cell as per the news. Let us see what investigation reveals or if BJP says something before we make up our minds. I am not willing to think that it was a direction by BJP to do so just because somebody BJP has hired turns out greedy. Because if we believe this in the context it is meaning to show him as Modi man... then what should we make of this news now:

Quote:
17:53 AAP nominee against Khurshid quits, claims corruption in party:
In a setback to the fledgling Aam Aadmi Party, its Farukhabad candidate against Union minister Salman Khurshid on Monday withdrew from the contest and resigned from the party alleging "corruption" in the outfit.

"I have returned the ticket and left the party as I am not getting any support from the organisation... There is corruption in the internal organisation," journalist-turned- politician Mukul Tripathi, who was the party's nominee from Farukhabad in Uttar Pradesh, told PTI.

"The Lok Sabha election in-charge there (in Farukhabad) used to tell me that you have to use "takat" (strength) and source to get party leaders for campaigning in the segment. He advised me to use 'jugad' to get the dates of party leaders," Tripathi alleged.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #160   PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Apka, Time to subscribe Laughing

apka wrote:

I should, shouldn't I

I don't know what selection process of the candidates Arvind Kejriwal and AAP have, because there is no profile details available whoever is being given LS tickets.

But it seems the short cuts Arvind Kejriwal is trying by name calling others, his approach to include people in AAP is also based on short cuts.

From the list I have spotted few names from the zones which are not aam aadmi, they own business chains, some had cases against them and also lost. Could they be trying to promote or rebrand thenselves by joing AAP to make use of popularity? Who knows Smile

People should demand a profile background of the unknown 272 heads who want to run the economy and the country.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #161   PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post your questions Amit that you had against namo. Maybe I'll also incorporate new information.

Quote:
Business activity across emerging markets fell for the fourth straight month in March, with output contracting in three of the four biggest economies, a survey showed on Friday.

HSBC's composite emerging markets index of manufacturing and services purchasing managers' surveys slipped to 50.3 from 51.1 in February, teetering on the 50 threshold that marks the difference between expansion and contraction.

The index is under the 2013 average of 51.7 and the long-run level of 54.0, as output contracted in three of the four biggest emerging economies, China, India and Russia.

Based on data from purchasing managers at about 8,000 firms in 17 countries, the survey showed China posting a decline for the second month in a row, India slipping back into contraction and Russian output slumping at the sharpest rate since May 2009.
ninjadude
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #162   PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: BEWARE OF COMMUNALISM DICTATORSHIP Reply with quote

check out nat geo documentary on HITLER and you will see step by step copy by MODI
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #163   PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: BEWARE OF COMMUNALISM DICTATORSHIP Reply with quote

ninjadude wrote:
check out nat geo documentary on HITLER and you will see step by step copy by MODI

I have seen a few documentaries and movies related to Hitler, but can;t figure what you were comparing... You haven't mentioned what exactly is the step by step copy.... So I will check it out only if you watch some of the links I have given below like the interview of anupam kher to newsx, links and articles with details of the STEP by STEP actions by Modi and the results thereof in relation to changes in Gujarat in different sectors (and give me feedback right here how it is equivalent to your changed subject line - BEWARE OF COMMUNALISM DICTATORSHIP).
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #164   PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a female gender you go to pub and get haunted by or even maligned by self-appointed cultural police goondas. The message issued by them is loud and clear... you confine yourself to the kitchen in the shadows of husband/father.If you come out and declare your free will in the form of visiting a pub along with your friends including boys we won’t let you do that. ..which is against our sanatana dharma.

we respect ( spare ) you as long as you follow it, otherwise we malign you even may rape you despite our sanatana dharma is preaching utmost respect to women.

This is the philosophy of some organizations which are backing Modi and he represents this religious fanatics’.

Hitler preached superiority of German race and haunted others. These people are preaching superiority of sanatana dharma and haunting others who doesn't follow it.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #165   PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could be just friends. You might be in the process of figuring out that whether your pair is suitable for life long companionship or not? You might be just chilling out with your friend …happened to be opposite sex.

If this happens on Valentine’s Day. We won’t leave you. We will force you to get married on the spot by tying the knot with mangala sutra. We say Valentine’s Day is foreign/alien culture and should not be followed.

Our culture recognize ….only marriages…there is no place for ‘dating’ in it….dating is not accepted…we catch hold of you in parks, public places even in your bedrooms and force you to get married instantly …no matter whether you are ready for it or not….only just for the reason that we hate anything called ‘foreign’ culture(of course we do use 'foreign' 3D technology in election campaign even though it's foreign culture).

We follow our sanatana dharma in letter and spirit …no matter whether it is restrictive/ oppressive towards woman. Our dharma is great and if you don’t follow it and imitate ‘filthy’,’vulgar’ foreign culture…. We won’t spare you.

You should get mugged in our sanatana dharma no matter how suffocating it is for you. If you don’t do that we will haunt you….everywhere on Valentine’s Day.

This is the attitude of the forces supporting Modi and there is no proof that Mody denounce this. Is it not cultural fascism?.

I am not supporting the pub culture and Valentine ’s day culture unconditionally. Still, I will oppose tooth and nail the fanatic attacks on the people influenced by those cultures in the name of religious fundamentalism.

If it is going to hurt your freedom how does it matter whether it is Hindu fundamentalism or Islam fundamentalism or Nazi fundamentalism?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: