Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #181   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see a thread on the subject and many thanks to Apka for starting one on the election eve.
I rarely get chance to login into incharts and read whats getting posted where once I used to be a regular. I miss it and everyone.

On the subject my views are as below.

There is no idol nor ideals at present in our country. Everything is media propaganda and people are fooled to believe things which will never happen. Every leader on the street has a hidden motive and the bottom line is how to become rich as quickly as possible by any possible means. I am barely educated to understand how politics work and what our civil society makes out of these elected members of parliament. Inherent nature of people is getting into a comfortable group and follow each other and thats what we have done throughout our constitutional history.
Everyone of us has their opinions on the good, the bad and the ugly and 99% of the time its related to self benefit rather than common mass benefit and precisely why we tend to choose or follow people who believe and think and benefit like us. Views differ and like a reason we hide behind the so called ideals and idols theories.
To cut the crap this year the election in India will be no different and whoever comes out a winner will make no real difference. Media ect focusses on candidates who they see most beneficial. The campaign and everything is created and hyped. We are mere puppets. The corporates and every maligned motive reason has already choosen the leader and we will just follow. At the end the rich will be richer and poor will be poorer. Chances and prediction are that poor will be wiped out by something. India truely needs a hung khicdi parliament so that everyone stays equal. This khicdi should continue till common man starts realising the need for a new change and a new freedon struggle movement from our corrupted leader and institutions making law. We need every institution that writes the law at the free will of uneducated corrupted elected leaders to change and then you can have ideals and idols. The system has to change.
I hate to say no one on Public duty in India does it freely. So think twice before you choose the devil. Honestly none of us care about our country and even if we want to do something the first thing that comes to our mind is whats the return. So respect human nature. Neither one of them is a saint.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #182   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: time for change in mindset Reply with quote

ninjadude wrote:
aur yeh sab i HAVE not PK BOLLAH

Hey doo-doo, Grow up, sonny!
You mean you are a charsi?
See the song featuring Raj Kapoor and Nutan: samajhne wale samajh gaye hain, na sanjhe wo ....... hai! May have some meaning for you
This is a site for grown ups, not for kids having "free" accounts trying to get some cheap thrills.
Prakash Holla
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #183   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: time for change in mindset Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
ninjadude wrote:
aur yeh sab i HAVE not PK BOLLAH

Hey doo-doo, Grow up, sonny!
You mean you are a charsi?
See the song featuring Raj Kapoor and Nutan: samajhne wale samajh gaye hain, na sanjhe wo ....... hai! May have some meaning for you
This is a site for grown ups, not for kids having "free" accounts trying to get some cheap thrills.
Prakash Holla

PK Hollah Sir, I agree with you... He may be some MOLLAH
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #184   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new BJP is leaner, meaner, fitter.

See for yourself:
Bye bye A D V A N I Welcome A D A N I !!!!

See today, loss making company, Adanient , up 20% today, hi 460.75 just now, ONE SIXTY EIGHT lakh shares traded. Just recently cmp 210

Jai Ho! Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #185   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a guju of sun pharma is about to take over the mess created by a sardar of Ranbaxy. will it happen in politics also?
rsrs
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #186   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
a guju of sun pharma is about to take over the mess created by a sardar of Ranbaxy. will it happen in politics also?

Why are you referring to communities?
rsrs
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #187   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rsrs wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

Make use of your writing skills to spread peace and harmony.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #188   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rsrs wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

it is in no way meant to insult any community. I have shown a similarity in what is happening today. If you think Manvinder and MMS aren't responsible for the mess of Ranbaxy/India, then you deserve the present state of our country.
ninjadude
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #189   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: what has communities got to do Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rsrs wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

it is in no way meant to insult any community. I have shown a similarity in what is happening today. If you think Manvinder and MMS aren't responsible for the mess of Ranbaxy/India, then you deserve the present state of our country.

@vinay we are talking abt individuals here why blame the entire community,ur mindset along with the rest ONE TRACK DISGUISED BJPEE fan club are misleading the public on this site,same as your idol serial MISLEADING liar MODI who now after 40 plus years admits to having abandoned wife,
peace out people
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #190   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: what has communities got to do Reply with quote

ninjadude wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rsrs wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

@vinay we are talking abt individuals here why blame the entire community,ur mindset along with the rest ONE TRACK DISGUISED BJPEE fan club are misleading the public on this site,same as your idol serial MISLEADING liar MODI who now after 40 plus years admits to having abandoned wife,
peace out people

@ninjadude, in fact, your post shows YOUR one track mindset. I have already stated in very clear terms that it is not a post on any community and that I have shown a similarity of two issues and I STAND by it. So keep supporting congress/UPA and go down the drain.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #191   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even the East India company knew in whose hands the future of India lies?

Coin.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  41.36 KB
 Viewed:  497 Time(s)

Coin.jpg

ninjadude
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #192   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: OBVOIUSLY UNEDUCATED Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Even the East India company knew in whose hands the future of India lies?

THIS IS A GOOD ONE,obviously school history like uneducated modi among other subjects is weak.east india company LOOTED INDIA.FROM ONE LOOTER TO ANOTHER (MINING SCAM,KARGIL COFFIN SCAM etc) and now ADANI,RELIANCE LOOTER

PS:- there is no BJPEEE only one man party Modi,why make an obviously PAST RETIREMENT AGE SERIAL LIAR ,POWER HUNGRY,DICTATOR, ABUSIVE COMMUNAL old uneducated man PM ,still NO PRESS CONFERENCE AND spying and telephone tapping young girls phones using govt machinery.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #193   PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no meaningful discussion taking place here. I am locking this thread and moving it to "Chit Chat".
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: