Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #61   PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
R J -
Quote:
I think I will commit suicide if this government is re-elected again

Vinay: Suicide not going to happen: see RJ's words carefully: if this government is re-elected again. Yane TWO TIMES, 2014 AND 2019 ! Tej bhejawala hai ye su%ar!
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #62   PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(copy pasting from my twitter, so mind the # hash tags.)

Quote:
#India Petrol price hiked by Rs1.63/litre; 7th increase since June. Will cost Rs83.63 in #Mumbai, Rs76.06 in #Delhi. Ho raha #bharatnirman

Quote:
#India's #economy shocking status: Value of proposed restructured loans in 2013 is *26 times* of 2009. Still believe in #UPA, #bharatnirman?

Quote:
“If you have to save banks from failing, you need more capital. The government has to act swiftly in recapitalising public sector banks. Otherwise, there is a significant risk of some of the banks’ net worth being impaired,” Sinha says.

For analysts and bankers, rising bad loans are the primary concern. Rating agency Icra estimates the banking sector’s overall gross non-performing assets rose to 3.8 per cent at the end of June 2013 from 3.1 per cent a year earlier.

The ratio of net non-performing assets to net worth fell to 20 per cent at the end of the quarter ended June from 14.5 per cent a year ago. For state-run banks, the decline in credit quality was steeper — the bad loan ratio was 4.2 per cent, while the ratio of non-performing assets to net worth was 28 per cent at the end of June this year.

The value of loans proposed to be restructured was estimated at Rs 2,250,279 crore (Rs 22,502.79 billion) at the end of the June 2013 quarter, against Rs 86,536 crore (Rs 865.36 billion) at the end of March 2009.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #63   PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's why RBI's proposal of forming a bank loans' repository is a good idea.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #64   PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Domestic car sales down 9% in June
Two Wheeler sales down 4.6% in June
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #65   PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today Modi rallied in Haryana, where there were several retired army officers, who spoke and sounded disappointed with the current leaders. This would be a first time where ex-army officers gather like this?

Crowd who came there was climbing trees and poles to the height of tent to get his view and were chanting Modi Modi Modi like we did to watch Sachin and shout for him. It happened in Jaipur also. Shocked I can't remember such an atmosphere for any politician of India? Gave goose bumps.

I came to know one thing through this, the Indian Army placed at the Guj/Pak border couldn't get regular water supply. 100s of camels were used to carry water to them. In 2001 when Modi came into power he developed a 400km water pipeline till the last corner for the Indian Army so that they get tap water readily. Very surprising that the Central Govt couldn't provide for this basic need in 50 years to those who protect us.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #66   PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NDA ex- Defense Minister George Fernandez is unfortunately now suffering from Alzheimer's disease. In contrast to clowns, here is a story about this great simple man!
Army officers came to GF and protested that vital winter clothing for Siachen not yet ordered even after 2 years. He checked and found that 2 civilians in DefMin were responsible for mischief. He ordered them to report to his office, without luggage they were sent to Siachen and GF ordered Army not to kill them, no change of clothes, but to give minimum food and no booze. After one week, they came back shivering and stood in front of GF. Learnt a lesson or want to go back? They signed on the dotted line in front of him
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #67   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy

Enjoy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  117.1 KB
 Viewed:  413 Time(s)

Enjoy.jpg

pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #68   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Very surprising that the [Pseculiar] Central Govt couldn't provide for this basic need in 50 years to those who protect us.

The Pseculiars would have called for tenders, in 10 years cost would have gone up 20 times and then files related to theft of taps and pipes would be "lost". A group which can steal Jaipur foot from handicapped can do anything to make money!
Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #69   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

point well made PK.

Meanwhile: #India's food inflation for August rose to 18.18% vs 11.91% in July. Ho raha #bharatnirman with hand of #Congress #UPA in #Delhi. @PMOIndia
ragwendra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #70   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice chart seems like bullish patern is developing seen many harami in 5yr charts.... Very Happy
vinay28 wrote:
Enjoy
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #71   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragwendra wrote:
nice chart seems like bullish patern is developing seen many harami in 5yr charts.... Very Happy
vinay28 wrote:
Enjoy

24 24
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #72   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragwendra wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
Enjoy

good one. one more is missing in that

sonia-seemandra
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #73   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#UPA #Congress is highlighting a drafted Reality Bill in it's #bharatnirman TV ads throughout #India which have not even been passed. It's my understanding that is ethically wrong of displaying something under the tag Bharat Nirman which has neither been effected nor results seen of in the Indian Economy.

I request you all to file a complaint with http://www.ascionline.org/index.php/lodge-ur-complaints.html (Advertising Standards Council Of India).... It would not take more than few seconds.

Here is mine, you are free to modify or copy paste if you agree with it:

Quote:
Describe the Advertisement * (Maximum 5000 characters)

The Bharatnirman AD displayed on TV showcases the reality bill / law by UPA / Congress has done something or is going to do something big in terms of a change for the consumer by example of a lady and man trying to show their rights against a flat/property seller.

Quote:
Write your Complaint * (Maximum 5000 characters)

The Reality Bill has not even passed yet. We cannot ask for the right which is being endorsed in the AD throughout India on TV.

It is giving a false sense of support from the political party endorsing the AD, when it is not even in existence yet.

I think, this is wrong and unethical to attract crowd attention or lure into believing in something which does not exist yet, no approval is there yet, neither is in implementing stage to provide for the displayed right, nor has resulted in any changes to be showcased in such an AD.

What if there are changes proposed? It would already show to consumers something while there maybe some changes to be incorporated before it even gets approved, which is again questionable.

complaint.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  13.76 KB
 Viewed:  406 Time(s)

complaint.gif

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #74   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is passed last week/fortnight?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #75   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
I think it is passed last week/fortnight?

are you sure seeing it somewhere? I mean anywhere to confirm it?

At http://www.prsindia.org/downloads/draft-bills/ I see Draft Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Bill, 201_ (271.54 KB ) pending.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 5 of 13

Jump to: