Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #76   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
I think it is passed last week/fortnight?

are you sure seeing it somewhere? I mean anywhere to confirm it?

At http://www.prsindia.org/downloads/draft-bills/ I see Draft Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Bill, 201_ (271.54 KB ) pending.

not sure. May be I am confusing with land acquisition bill. But I do feel like having heard/read it on TV/in news paper in the last 2 weeks. Because real estate developers were complaining. Not sure at all.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #77   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
I think it is passed last week/fortnight?

are you sure seeing it somewhere? I mean anywhere to confirm it?

At http://www.prsindia.org/downloads/draft-bills/ I see Draft Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Bill, 201_ (271.54 KB ) pending.

not sure. May be I am confusing with land acquisition bill. But I do feel like having heard/read it on TV/in news paper in the last 2 weeks. Because real estate developers were complaining. Not sure at all.

ok, then I am certain it has not been passed.

please see my below message again and do the needful who feel concerned from my post, it will take only 15 seconds.

thank you.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #78   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked with MD of a realty fund and he says "passed". Pl check again.

Probably the circular (notification) is yet to be issued.
mohitshukla2021
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #79   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is passed by Parliament but yet to be notified and till the time it is not notified , it is not law as it is not a retrospective change or amendment
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #80   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohitshukla2021 wrote:
It is passed by Parliament but yet to be notified and till the time it is not notified , it is not law as it is not a retrospective change or amendment

so the complaint can still be made except that wording needs to be modified
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #81   PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think even if passed, should be notified or gazetted. Till then, Apka's stand is correct. Taking help of his post I have also filed complaint. This bunch of pseculiar buffoons cannot take us for granted
Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #82   PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
mohitshukla2021 wrote:

so the complaint can still be made except that wording needs to be modified

Thank you Mohitshukla2021 for correcting me and Vinay on putting further light to this matter and PK for taking the stand with me.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #83   PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The complain which I shared, was in reply to Sucheta Dalal's tweet. I posted it to her and she msged me "seriously useful stuff" and she retweeted it to her 57k+ followers..

Sucheta won padma shri award in 2006 for journalism.... she exposed harshad mehta scam and ketan parekh scams.......i feel time given now is worth it, not wasted Smile
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #84   PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Sucheta won padma shri award in 2006 for journalism.... she exposed harshad mehta scam and ketan parekh scams.....i feel time given now is worth it, not wasted Smile

1 HM was stupid! He drove to emergency SBI meeting (give more assets to meet margin) in Bombay's only Lexus car. HM had bribed many of SBI staff, but many he hadnt! One of remaining X% telephoned to SD and rest is history! Moral of the story: sab ko bribe karo ya zero. Dont be choosy!
2 My wife then working in SBM, Dalal Street. After KP put in jail, his same chamchas kept coming to put money, take out but in different names. Benami? Our IT department very stupid to ignore Dalal Street irregulars (to copy name of Sherlock Holmes' Baker Street irregulars). They could have caught HM and KP much earlier by using common sense
3 When SD gets Padma Vibhushan from PM Modi for exposing Pseculiars, she will tell Apka to join her and have photo-op session with him telling reporters that Apka was the man responsible for the award!
ninjadude
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #85   PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glancing through just few posts i can gauge the desperation of SOME of the people who are ready to make a proven feku,despot,deserter of wife,mentor and now the people of his state Gujarat (only wanting of US VISA) the PM of india.

---:if corruption is the issue look not at yr politicians but yrselfs because they just mirror the people of the country.
recent times of india article proves in numbers that Gujarat development figures get this r not as made out to be by the hilter fan,but bihar rates better.

this man foreign PR agency is the same hired by African dictators,despots and their ilk-TIMES OD INDIA EDIT.

make a educated conclusion not a emotional one.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #86   PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjadude wrote:
glancing through just few posts i can gauge the desperation of SOME of the people who are ready to make a proven feku,despot,deserter of wife,mentor and now the people of his state Gujarat (only wanting of US VISA) the PM of india.

---:if corruption is the issue look not at yr politicians but yrselfs because they just mirror the people of the country.
recent times of india article proves in numbers that Gujarat development figures get this r not as made out to be by the hilter fan,but bihar rates better.

this man foreign PR agency is the same hired by African dictators,despots and their ilk-TIMES OD INDIA EDIT.

So please don't just glance. Your or my personal choice is not the subject matter of this thread, though we have shown somewhere through our posts what we want in flow of the posts.

However, using words like feku, despot, deserter of wife.... hardly construe to be an educated conclusion for what makes up to be a leader. You are speaking about a person and his personal life like you know him personally. This doesn't give much room for others to make an education conclusion if agenda to discuss includes name calling and decide from is biased. This thread is opposite of that. Somebody posted an article link about some scam in Guj governance. Nobody posted against it. The thread is to accumulate as much credible information is possible.

How a person chooses to live his life as a single person, as a womanizer or as a gay, sexual orientation and personal family life is not what makes the quality of a leader or the leadership quality he/she bares. If Atalji remained single throughout his life, does it construe as a point on his leadership or the way he led us for 6 years? Maybe Modi's wife wasn't good to him. Doesn't matter what went between them, because this thread isn't about that and neither is iCharts. It is about the economy, the leaders and the probable ones... their actions taken for us and the result they display for all of us to see and choose from.

You are welcome to provide links, figures facts from credible sources as I have presented if you look through completely and not glance. I haven't given my personal opinion, but questioned from what's good and not for us and the economy as a whole in my words. What I have done is sharing what is widely available for everyone to see and choose from.

At the same time, I will request you to maintain a cordial discussion in this thread. The purpose of this thread is not name calling or providing personal views, but presenting facts and figures for each of us to consider. My questions have been raised in the manner keeping and maintaining the same.

Mind some of the posts posted in emotions like images which show whom we support or not as a comic gesture. After so many serious posts, it has come out.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #87   PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjadude wrote:

your post is emotional too. You almost sound like rahul or his cronies. either post "solid" info so we have a fair idea of truth or just ignore. and TOI? it's the worst, pro-congress paper of all and Timesnow the worst tv channel with artrogant, oversmart, overconfident and idiot arnab leading the pack.
ninjadude
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #88   PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEAR AAPKA,

i am not name calling just reporting the facts all the sources r mentioned in my posts.FEKU name was given on line poll on twitter not me rest times of india articles.

A leaders personal life and actions does reflect his character and integrity which is proven to be fake in this person because his words don't reflect his actions and tom toming small gains as big winners exposes a more insidious personality.

he is just feeding on the desperation of the SOME of the people to fulfill his desperate ambitions discarding and disrespecting even his old guru and mentor.

regds
amitsolanki73
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #89   PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very disturbing news from Rajastan!!! Think twice before voting these beasts again and again. Its a shame for our democracy indeed.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/they-threatened-to-kill-me-kidnap-my-child-woman-allegedly-raped-by-rajasthan-minister-420435
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #90   PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glancing through just a few posts of some people, I can gauge their desperation while posting in ICharts:

-to be accepted as expert
-to shine
-to stand out and be noticed
-to make a name for themselves

In evergreen 1955 picture, Johnny Walker sings to his girl friend: [jara khaske, jara faske, ye hai Bambai meri jaan.]

Ye hai share trading ka arena mere jaan, hasten slowly, learn more, adjust, you will definitely shine in your own eyes and those of others
Prakash Holla
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 6 of 13

Jump to: