Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Have you voted for Idols or Idles?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #91   PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great tweet from Ian Bremmer : "Every Indian MP under 30 occupies a seat previously held by a family member--what one wag has called Sexually Transmitted Democracy."
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #92   PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
A great tweet from Ian Bremmer : "Every Indian MP under 30 occupies a seat previously held by a family member--what one wag has called Sexually Transmitted Democracy."

Unfortunately no one has found a way to guarantee transmission of minimum brains to next gen. Remember what Mukherjee, 41, said of "painted women" supporting the Delhi bus rape vic!
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #93   PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phata Ordinance aur nikla Pappu 24

Till yesterday all congress leaders were saying its justfied. Today after seeing SC introduce -ve voting option and mass hysteria against the ordinance, they sent Rahul Gandhi for another hero-nomic statement: Ordinance needs to be torn and thrown away.

And now the Congress leaders say, we will do as Rahul Gandhi says.... They are serving "one family" of India or People of India?

These are the leaders who run our Economy...

I have much to write about the topic of leaders background as someone pointed below, but was busy last 7-8 days. This is also important to keep in mind whenever you next time vote.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #94   PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If our pseculiars are not careful then what is happening in Tamil Nadu today is a glimpse of the future. DMK/ AIIDMK are competing for votes. From sari/dhoti+liquor they have moved on to free rice, rice cooker, power, cycle, laptop, x,y,z. The entire Coimbatore industrial belt is idle. Madras factories are crippled. The disease is spreading to Karnataka with return of Pseculiars: Re 1 rice, a,b,c. We will all be digging for roots and snatching a few blades of grass like tribals in a few years and singing praises of our beloved Royal Family: the holy ghosts (Nehru, Indira, Rajiv, Sanjiv), Madonna (S) and The Princelings (R, P and V). Jai Hind!!!
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #95   PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
If our pseculiars are not careful then what is happening in Tamil Nadu today is a glimpse of the future. DMK/ AIIDMK are competing for votes. From sari/dhoti+liquor they have moved on to free rice, rice cooker, power, cycle, laptop, x,y,z.

It's an indirect way to encourage poverty by incentives.

But success and visionaries are challenged and discouraged. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Posters-pamphlets-mock-Modi-as-Feku/articleshow/23281302.cms
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #96   PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I haven't verified this, I am sure it must be true!
Vinay

FYI - It's a wake up call....... All that you read in media is doctored!

Bare facts of Indian Media & Press

1. Hindustan Times – Shobhna Bhartia, owner and editor-in-chief of Hindustan Times is a Congress MP from Rajya Sabha.

2. Vinod Sharma, HT Political Affairs editor, is essentially a Congress spokesman on all TV panel discussions, because once his boss’ term gets over, he will be looking out for her RS seat next.

3. Barkha Dutt and Vir Sanghvi, famous Congress stooges (and intermediaries for UPA allies) who were exposed in the Radiagate scandal, and are virtual Congress spokespersons in their capacities as electronic media personalities, are the ones who write opinion and op-ed columns most frequently (once every week) on the editorial pages of HT. In return, Barkha and Sanghvi are rewarded with Padma Shri and other monetary compensation by the Nehru dynasty or Congress party.

4. NDTV’s promoters are Prannoy Roy and Radhika Roy. Radhika’s sister Brinda Karat is a famous CPM leader (well known for anti-Baba Ramdev views) and Brinda’s husband Prakash Karat is the CPM Politburo General Secretary (well known for preferring Congress over BJP). And Prannoy Roy’s first cousin is the famous far-leftist pro-Maoist-Naxalite pro-Kashmiri-terrorists “intellectual” Arundhati Suzanna Roy.

5. NDTV’s Barkha Dutt’s reality has already been exposed by me in above section.

6. NDTV’s Sonia Singh is the wife of Uttar Pradesh Congress MP, Union minister and ex-princely state ruler, Mr. R. P. N. Singh, who is one of the fastest rising stars in the Congress party. If you remember, Sonia Singh is a very high-profile anchor on NDTV whose pro-Congress anti-BJP bias is legendary.

7. NDTV’s Nidhi Razdan (high-profile anchor of Left Right Centre) is the current girlfriend of J&K CM Omar Abdullah (after Omar recently divorced his wife of several years and mother of his two children, Payal). Nidhi Razdan is also famous for her legendary pro-Congress and anti-BJP bias.

8. CNN-IBN : Rajdeep Sardesai’s wife and co-promoter of CNN-IBN, Sagarika Ghose, who anchors Face the Nation and is famous journalist of CNN-IBN (well, her hubby is the owner-editor-in-chief after all) are famous Congress stooges.

9. Sagarika Ghose’s father Bhaskar Ghose was a famous sarkari babu and was made the chief of Prasar Bharati (Doordarshan) during Indira and Rajiv regimes. Bhaskar Ghose was well-known for personal loyalty to the Nehru dynasty, and now his daughter and son-in-law are rewarded with their own channel to do Congress propaganda.

10. In fact Sagarika’s extended family even consists of her aunts Ruma Pal (former Supreme Court justice and a close friend of the Nehru family) and Arundhati Ghose (former diplomat and Indian ambassador to various countries, predictably, under Congress regimes).

11. Let’s now come to another famous CNN-IBN media personality who also writes columns frequently for Hindustan Times — Karan Thapar. What you may not know is that the Nehru family itself is related, through blood and marriages, to the high-profile Thapar family. India’s Army chief during the 1962 debacle against China, Gen. P. N. Thapar, is brother-in-law of Nayantara Sehgal, the daughter of Vijaylakshmi Pandit and niece of Jawaharlal Nehru. Gen. Thapar’s son is pro-Congress journalist Karan Thapar. Gen. Thapar’s sister is Romila Thapar, a famous “top” typical JNU Nehruvian communist ideologue historian, who gets to write our textbooks and pollute them with pro-Congress Marxist propaganda.

12. The Hindu – The Worst – N. Ram, owner and editor-in-chief (till February 2012) of The Hindu, was once a vice president of the Students Federation of India. SFI is the students’ wing of the CPM.

13. P. Sainath of the The Hindu (acclaimed journalist well known for his, again, unsurprisingly, typical left-wing Nehruvian communism ideology), is the nephew of Congress politician V. Shankar Giri and the grandson of V. V. Giri, ex-President of India and famous Congress politician. Giri was especially known to be one of the first few staunch loyalists of Indira, and whom Indira fielded for President elections against her own party’s Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy, and who ultimately became the cause of the first high-profile split in the Indian National Congress into Congress (O) and Congress (I) — almost all the pre-independence regional stalwarts split away to join Congress (O) or form their own state parties, and the rest including Giri (all the loyalists of the Nehru family staying on with Indira).

14. News24 Hindi media channel? Owned by ex-journalist and editor Rajiv Shukla & his wife, famous Congress MP in Rajya Sabha, Union minister, industrialist, BCCI vice president and IPL chairman.

15. Or even what about little known Lokmat (and IBN Lokmat) that is Marathi newspaper (and channel) in Maharashtra? Owner and editors-in-chief are the brothers Vijay Darda (Congress MP) and Rajendra Darda (Congress MLA in Maharashtra, and minister in state govt).

16. Or even the other bigger and smaller media houses, such as The Times of India and Indian Express, where the Nehru dynasty has managed to infiltrate its loyalists such as Dileep Padgaonkar and Shekhar Gupta, who are essentially paid stooges of the Congress party.

17. Vinod Mehta - Outlook editor has been well known to take anti BJP stand.

The Congress (in fact just the one single family — the Nehru dynasty) has been in power for 56 of the last 65 years of independence. This matters a LOT. Personal relationships have been built, blackmail-worthy secrets have been spied, monumental wealth has been accumulated… all by the one single Nehru dynasty (and its family-business-cum-political-party aka Congress) that helps it maintain its tight iron grip over not just the entire Indian mainstream media, but also deep into our bureaucracy, our governmental institutions, and even our journalism and mass media colleges and grad schools.

We have probably not even scratched the surface of the network of family and personal relationships through which the Nehru dynasty has completely dominated and controlled the entire intellectual, historian and journalist landscape of India. And we haven’t even talked about the monumental wealth or the blackmailing secrets. All because the one single dynasty got to rule over India for 60 years uninterrupted. It matters a LOT. The typical JNU Nehruvian communist left-libbers ideologues have really perpetrated some kind of stranglehold on India’s journalism, media and intellectual space.

Even the great venerable Ramnath Goenka, frustrated and broken by repeated I-T raids and ED investigations ultimately had to fire Arun Shourie twice from the Indian Express, which was once the best Indian newspaper in the 1970s and 80s. That was the team — Goenka the owner, Shourie the editor, and S. Gurumurthy the fearless journalist, that brought political heavyweights like Indira Gandhi down on her knees and even took on corporate honchos like Dhirubhai Ambani. (Ramnath Goenka inspired the Mithun Chakraborty character and S. Gurumurthy inspired the R. Madhavan character in the Ambani biopic movie “Guru”.)

Almost all opposition (or even centre-right ideologues) journalists have been slowly thrown out of their jobs due to pressure from the Congress and the Nehru family. But very few centre-right ideologues are left in India’s media space today, that too in minor publications like The Pioneer. Almost all the mainstream media houses have been thoroughly infiltrated and coerced into towing the Congress’ line, sometimes just through ideology and relationships, and not even money power. The Congress party essentially owns and controls every single mainstream media house in India, including Hindustan Times, The Times of India, NDTV, CNN-IBN, The Hindu, Tehelka, Outlook, etc."
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #97   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice of pseculiars to listen to Young Turk (YT is defined in Psec. Party as anyone <80 and NOT totally brain dead) aka "future leader" and cancel the legislation giving fresh lease of life to murdhas like Ladoo.
Next YT/FL will listen to MMS and retract his outburst on something else enabling them to go ahead with some other nonsense
No need to see puppet show, nautanki, lavni, etc with Permanent Pseculiar Troupe public exhibition 24X7! Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #98   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are true, Vinay -- and it's shocking to me to read this. Neutral

I hope the ones who follow and believe what the Media says also take the time to reconcile with what they are shown, led to believe and what is kept hidden from them for the vested interest of the party largely connected to and benefiting directly or indirectly the Media space.
ninjadude
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #99   PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extremist leaders are addicts. Addiction is a powerful force. The addiction to power and/or money can affect the brain much like other types of addiction. The overwhelming desire to feed any form of addiction can eventually lead to a type of psychopathy. In the most dangerous circumstances charismatic leaders, under the influence of their addiction, can make a powerful and potentially deadly discovery. They can discover, and put into action, a set of manipulative tactics that prey on vulnerable segments of society.
what is this person doing all over india when his people r drowning in gujarat same like he did to his wife,guru,and family

use and abandon them for power

1. No Lokayukta in Gujarat for last 10 years. FEKU is chairman, president, patron, purchasing, marketing, internal and external auditor – all FEKU. No one else is allowed to see the books. Spent 45 crore state money to all his lawyers as legal fee to avoid Lokayukta

2. Thousands were massacred and many more innocent people like Prajapati were shot in cold blood including OWM PARTY MAN HAREN PANDYA and now Jaitly says lets settle this politically why CBI need to look into this? Great lawyer, good example

3. Everyday FEKU has some number – nobody knows from where he gets the number. Whether it is his own party’s growth statistics or even China statistics – all FAKE and lies

4. From morning until evening he abuse prime minister at least twice and congress thrice. If don’t call names he cannot sleep that day

5. When asked about why children are dying due to malnutrition in Gujarat FEKU says it is because these girls want to be slim and don’t eat in time. Then the other day he use words in very bad taste against another guys wife. Ask him about his marriage or what happened he goes deaf
6. FEKU is very fond of crowds. Today in Bombay 1 lakh come, yesterday in Delhi 1.5 lakh come, very exciting. Last time in Odisha 4 lakhs came, in Bangalore 3.5 lakh came – BUT none of the contestants got their deposit back
7. Everyday feku says my dear Indians ‘only I can save you’. Last time in Uttarakhand RAMBO ‘saved’ 15000 and flooded Gujaratis he has no time to save busy abusing everyone for power.

8)and now NO MANDIRS ONLY TOILETS
no wonder jaswant singh calls BJP kati patang CORRUPT N COMMUNAL party
24 24 24
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #100   PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a not venting thread.

Ninjadude, was I not firm enough to address you to kindly not post "khayali pulav" or "your personal feelings" types of information just few posts below? Did I not mention don't unnecessarily post words like feku, deserter, etc.? Here you have again gone to post words like massacre, etc. while you advised to make an educated conclusion? Please re-read my earlier post to you if it was not clear.

Last request to you and everybody else, do not post information unrelated to Economy, it's Leaders decision making or what Media projects about the leaders.

Please delete what you have written words like massacred, feku, riots etc.. You are no authority to post derogatory information about someone even what SC, CBI, SIT has cleared. If you want to talk all this start your own thread with permission from Admins like I did. This is not the place for it and I won't let the purpose of this thread be diluted.

If you have information related to what has happened covering "facts and figures" with news articles you may post it, keeping in reference to what I have told above, with questions keeping a discussable langauge. Like this is a proper question: "Can a hot headed, immature Rahul be India's PM?"

Lastly, I am no supporter of extremism and I had my doubts also before making my choice. I have done plenty of lookup of articles, magazines, interviews, documentaries, cut outs right from 2002 till date. If you want to share information in Private Message, that I will do. But because you have posted it for others to read, one point I will clarify:

In 2002, on 1st day shoot at sight was ordered, both sides of rioters were shot, 110000 people of both communities were taken to refugee camps, just 2 months back due to parliament attack tensions were at height at border, centre first refused to move army from guj border on request but later army was flown in after request to Centre. Meanwhile, all bordering states MP, Rajasthan, Maha were requested formally to send Police Forces to help. All 3 states were then ruled by one party - Congress - and all 3 denied to send. Do you know about this? Why why would ALL 3 states say NO at this point? So before blaming a party for inactions or actions, the same apply to the bordering states for refusing instead of doing the right thing. This has been told on the face to Diggi by Modi in an open conference. If it was planned, why request for extra police from neighbouring states, army forces, shoot at sight orders, refugee camps, etc. Even a top UK diplomat has gone on record to say the riots in UK took 4 days to bring under control more than what it took in 2002 comparing to Guj.

Apart from that whoever may have been the CM or not, nobody could have predicted or immediately stopped the emotional outrage to follow after killing of 58 innocent women, men, children burnt alive. Gujarat has a history of 100s of riots under Congress rule. It surprises me how easy it is for the Media to roll with us? They keep showing one thing over and over and it instills in the minds. Do they have vested interests or not have been brought on table with few posts below. What couldn't be stopped for years in Gujarat under another party's rule, has been since 2002 till date and yet the same Media given names are thrown at a person. Infact, the name Teesta Setlavad, who after 4-5 years had co-petitioned court cases in conjunction with other victims, just 3-4 months back the same victims have complained against her that she had told them to say things (using their fragile state of mind perhaps), she took donations in their names and promised to make statues, help them monetarily, etc. and in 11 years she has transferred crores from the NGO trust created after 2002 by her to her personal account. Nothing given to the victims. This is victims saying, not me. But this part is not highlighted again and again is it? So, the emotional outburst, before you think it as planned, read and research again. That is my advise.

All this was stopped in 3 days, 160 convictions - including life sentences, death sentences. Whereas, in 1984, no refugee camps for 3 days, no police for 3 days, no army called in for 3 days. And it wasn't even a communal outbreak, a revengeful spout - In the capital of India *Delhi*. And till date zero convictions. So, what construes as a massacre and not you all need to think about. I will leave you with something to think about and search for on History of Gujarat riots post independance, they happened frequently, sometimes every other month or two, under Congress rule till 1990s. Here is a quote from Salim Khan, Salman Khan's father:

Quote:
Recently, India's most well-known film script-writer Salim Khan (actor Salmaan Khan's father) has said to a senior journalist in an interview: "Does anyone remember who the chief minister of Maharashtra was during the Mumbai riots which were no less deadly than the Gujarat riots of 2002? Does anyone recall the name of the chief minister of UP during Malliana and Meerut riots or that of the Bihar CM when the Bhagalpur or Jamshedpur riots under Congress regimes took place? Do we hear names of earlier chief ministers of Gujarat under whose charge, hundreds of riots took place in post-Independence India? Does anyone remember who was in-charge of Delhi's security when the 1984 massacre of Sikhs took place in the capital of India? How come Narendra Modi has been singled out as the Devil Incarnate as if he personally carried out all the killings during the riots of 2002?"

There is plenty of information to look and search for, you should be open minded and willing to start looking with an unbiased mind first.

This is the last bout of it on this topic. I posted in reply to address the wrongful highlight of words from your side which you have used in this thread to vent out again.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #101   PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apka: Dont waste valuable time or patience. Keep posting your articles or links!
Prakash Holla

Edited on Sat, 06 Oct at 1155

Last edited by pkholla on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
ninjadude
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #102   PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear apka
already the tone of this thread is going towards intolerance towards others point of view when presenting the truth.last i know india was still a democracy ,this same mindset is being propagated by modi who has no interest in u and me and only fooling the people only towards acquiring power,
hence the last rhetoric TOILETS BEFORE TEMPLES.

the RECENT CAG REPORT HAS ALSO NAILED HIS DEVELOPMENT LIE.

there seem to be no problem by you when others r name calling pappu,holy ghosts etc etc and writing crass on this thread why the double standards

AND FOR some others who r permanently insecure and living only on happy hours,GET WELL SOON
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #103   PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am watching this topic carefully now. Whoever is posting here better support their statements with facts instead of just posting silly talk that is going around a lot these days on the net about Indian politics.

If this topic starts to descend further into mess, I will be forced to resort to removing specific posts, blocking IDs or closing the thread. I would like to avoid all that, so let us post anything further about this with facts as the topic owner has. Leave out the sensational talk that is going around, we already have enough of that. If you can't post anything constructive, just don't.

apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #104   PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ST.
amitsolanki73
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #105   PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: CAG report on gujarat government Reply with quote

I think nijadude is talking about the recent (2 days ago) CAG exposure about the gujarat government. I found the following articles from the internet regarding the issue. I hope that these articles will be helpful in understanding the issues

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/2013/10/05/131-JD-U-lauds-CAG-s-effort-to-expose-unreal-claims-of-Modi-s-Gujarat.html

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/every-third-child-in-gujarat-is-underweight-says-cag/article5201963.ece

http://zeenews.india.com/news/gujarat/cag-report-gives-opponents-a-chance-to-target-narendra-modi_881188.html

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/hbMrlQ18Us2gFXAc08XXhJ/Coastal-security-measures-not-fully-implemented-in-Gujarat.html

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/GUJ-AHD-cag-report-says-1-out-of-3-children-malnourished-in-modis-gujarat-ahmedabad-tops-4394304-NOR.html

http://www.dnaindia.com/ahmedabad/1898230/report-58pct-shortfall-in-gujarat-acb-s-annual-case-target-cag-report

http://www.aninews.in/videogallery2/16167-gujarat-cag-report-narendra-modi-should-take-care-of-gujarat-first-and-then-think-about-country-sa.html

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/2013/10/05/131-JD-U-lauds-CAG-s-effort-to-expose-unreal-claims-of-Modi-s-Gujarat.html
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 7 of 13

Jump to: