Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HCharts-Excellent Work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author HCharts-Excellent Work
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: HCharts-Excellent Work Reply with quote

Hcharts- html charts are nice.. hope sooner you will expand it for real time charts and replace jcharts.. it is happy to see that finall getting rid of java menace
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Java = menace? Reply with quote

There is no need to "finally get rid of Java menace". Java has served us well in ICharts as :
1 Minimum data load on our link to server as ICharts update their Premium and Platinum charts with incremental data packages
2 Those who switched IN TIME in 2014/5, to Maxthon (like me) have not suffered due to any stupidity like that of Google Chrome cutting off support to Java [due to fight with Oracle]
3 I am 61, and have worked with computers since 1974, I suggest we should not hastily discard old= WHAT WORKS (WELL) just because we have some new idea/ platform.
If we hurry unnecessarily, then old is not there and new has many teething problems!

I request Icharts to continue with Java based apps for people like me and intro H Charts for those who prefer NO JAVA!

Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
channasri
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:11 pm    Post subject: Thanks iCharts team for HCharts Reply with quote

I fully appreciate and thank the iCharts team for the HCharts. It has many new features not available with basic charts for which I am a subscriber for more or less 5 years. I will continue to be a subscriber. Thanks to iCharts subscription, I could conduct so many studies and learn many things. iCharts enabled persons like me to run a thread and share some important findings.

At the same time, I agree with Prakash Holla's views. I request iCharts team to continue java charts.

Best regards,
Channasri
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most important point of HCharts is it works well with 4- 5 inch android mobile phones better than preimuim charts.. with rapid popularity of android mobile phones.. icharts needs some thing like HCharts which can work well in mobile phones..
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HCharts platform can be very helpful for mobile users..
channasri
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:02 pm    Post subject: HCharts provide in-built supports and resistances Reply with quote

A very good feature in HCharts is that the horizontal, grid lines are actually supports and resistances. I am eagerly looking for intraday version of HCharts as these are available on mobile phones. Mine is a Windows phone. Hope that things will be fine.
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full marks to icharts again.... HCharts are excellent addition to icharts...keep up the curve.... ST/PT & icharts team....

best of luck
amit
sameerchaki
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H chart cannot replace jchart.Jchart is far more superior.I am a premium
subscriber of jcharts for last 10 years.

sameer
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, java version is necessary
sameerchaki
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I surprised to find that Java is treated as MENACE. Java application is very powerful than any Other application.Icharts Team must reinstate Jchart EOD in its earlier location ie replacing HChart .Hcharts is useless. Except Google and safari java works excellent in the following browser.

Explorer,Mozila,Opera,Avant,Sbs,Superbird,Torch,Maxthrone,UCbrowser etc..Mozila,explorer and Avant browser are excellent for Java.

One has to simply download Java from Java.com and install it. If u are finding security setting Blocked then follow the instruction as given by Icharts Team.

sameer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: