Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HEARTSPEAKS SAVE THE INDIAN RUPEE AND INDIAN ECONOMY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author HEARTSPEAKS SAVE THE INDIAN RUPEE AND INDIAN ECONOMY
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uniformly bad picture can be seen. Are we fools?
APPLES imported from Fiji; Washington State (West Coast), US; etc are sold at outrageous prices and we blindly buy them ignoring the thick wax coating on the outside (to preserve) and not knowing whether they were plucked when our grandmothers were born!
NOODLES, SPAGHETTI, etc are sold here at high prices after being manufactured a year back in Italy etc but IMPORTED FRESH a month back into India! Even the taste is horrible because suited to their culture
TABASCO SAUCE etc: do we really need the west to teach us about spices? At loot-o prices?
Regards, Prakash Holla
info
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ nsinojia nice forum

I think this is real WAR and We have to fight this from this movement and every movement. Arrow fight starwars orc gunfight2
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breakfast food:
KELLOGGS CORNFLAKES: Do we really need to buy Kelloggs cornflakes at 3 times the price (of local brands), made from hybrid US corn, tasteless, keep chewing like cow?
OATS: Many foreign brands have invaded India market. Over priced, same nutritional value?. (May be stale because imported long after being manufactured there)
MUESLI: This Swiss breakfast food may be OK for those who like to chew grass, do we need it having tasty upma/ idli/ dosa/ kachori etc?
MOHUN MEAKIN, HP: Let me share this name with you. 150-175 years ago a Britisher set up a whisky unit in Solan Hills, HP: probably good limestone country. Later he added cornflakes after tasting the desi/ (gavti/ naati) corn grown there. Around 1947 his descendants sold to an Indian and went back. Buy the cornflakes at one third the price of Kelloggs, nutritious, tasty, easy to digest. The whisky I leave to your judgement!!!
Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chocolate:
Do we need to pay Rs 10 for 8 gm Cadbury?
BYCULLA, BOMBAY, MFR sells chocolate (ordy./ sugarless/ white/ less sugar) for cake making and is available for Rs 90/ 500gm slab in Metro supershop. Very good for eating also as less sugar, preservatives. Dont remember the name
CAMPCO: Do you know Cadbury is CHEAT AND RASCAL? They persuaded Mangalore and North Kerala farmers to start cocoa crop to feed Cadbury. Ghana producers promptly cut prices and Cadbury remained faithful to them. Our kind Government has allowed Cadbury to continue importing at low duty even where local supply is there. These poor farmers took loan and started Campco factory near Mangalore. Excellent quality at prices much lower than Cadbury (They also supply some of Nestle brands). Insist on your local kirana/ super market stocking this brand!
Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"....whisky unit in Solan Hills....."

Ah, you brought back great memories of Solan no.1, one of the finest malt whiskys I have ever had. Haven't seen it in last few decades though. Haven't gone to HP for years either.

Campco? never heard of it. MFR?
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay: Very simply CAMPCO= Cooperative of cocoa growers of Coastal Karnataka + North Kerala + Karnataka Govt+ Kerala Govt. They make white chocolate, dark chocolate, copy of "5 star", copy of "kitkat", copy of "eclair", etc. Also supply to Nestle under their brand/ packaging
Prakash Holla
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
BATA is not a born in India brand.

Let's see if you can stop using LPG and go back to Gobar and Coal stove Mr. Green .

Nitin bhai, all the imported brand of cars you drive (bmw, land rover....), send them to me please and I will send Ambassador in return 24

Also that iPhone... Twisted Evil

Stop using your computers, Windows or Mac Os is made in USA (don't stop it, you need it to access iCharts).

Nitinp,

The reason for quality issues are because they know that you will ragad it for 4-5 years...rather than buying new every year Razz

..PT
Very Happy You don't need to give-up your lifestyle. You just need to choose an alternate product. .. m happy that people took notice to my post after nearly a year ..its for awareness ... i have posted Posted: 07 Feb 2012 21:11
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In EVERY area foreigners are making a fool of us taking advantage of our craze for PHOREN!

COURIER COMPANY: Have you booked a letter to be sent urgently to your US relation. May be bank, broker, tax document? Paying Rs 900? Rs 1500? Promised 5 days delivery? Track your document thru our web site?
The reality is DHL/ Blue Dart/ etc will book your letter / parcel thru INDIA POST paying a fraction and India Post gives it to US Post who pass it on back to DHL/ Blue Dart US!
INDIA POST: Last year I sent by India Post an airmail paying Rs 15 and it reached California within 120 hours of posting. While putting cargo in airlines, priority is given to Government post and any space left is given to private companies!
INDIA COURIER: They charge less than half the amount charged by foreign courier, if u dont want to use India Post!
Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOREIGN BANK: Do you know there are HAJAR cases of malpractice filed against foreign banks. We see the revealing dresses of the young ladies at the counter and get hypnotized into giving them our hard earned money!
HSBC: is fighting a case where they looted Rs 15 cr from a Bharat Natyam dancer Kavita? Krishnamurthy who foolishly trusted them with her money and went on foreign dance tour! Google Krishnamurthy+HSBC+fraud case: you will get large document with lots of cases which looks like crime thriller.
When my father passed away in 2006, he left some money and shares in HSBC. They tried very hard to persuade us to retain the shares etc there as they could levy huge charges on maintenance and withdrawal (No charge allowed by RBI for transmission to heirs!)
Citibank: Our loan account still had Rs 15 debit after paying back loan, so I paid in Rs 15 cash on 29 Sept 1990. Next day the account was shown as having Rs 30 debit! When I shouted and went to grab the manager's necktie, he hurriedly promised to rectify the same. You see, they wanted to charge us Rs 1500 out of pocket for 6 months and this cheating comes naturally to them. If people are even slightly overdrawn, Citi coolly sells their best blue chips at way below market price and I suppose they enjoy after office hours!
Prakash Holla
GHAISAS
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prakash, Good eye opener
aptcap
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prakash,

It was suchitra krishnamurthy the actress and singer and ex wife of shekhar kapur. and the amt involved was about 4 crs. It was a case of mis selling of MFs.

And Kavitha Krishnamurthy is also a singer and not a dancer and also not looted by HSBC.

Tks

pkholla wrote:
FOREIGN BANK: Do you know there are HAJAR cases of malpractice filed against foreign banks. We see the revealing dresses of the young ladies at the counter and get hypnotized into giving them our hard earned money!
HSBC: is fighting a case where they looted Rs 15 cr from a Bharat Natyam dancer Kavita? Krishnamurthy who foolishly trusted them with her money and went on foreign dance tour! Google Krishnamurthy+HSBC+fraud case: you will get large document with lots of cases which looks like crime thriller.
When my father passed away in 2006, he left some money and shares in HSBC. They tried very hard to persuade us to retain the shares etc there as they could levy huge charges on maintenance and withdrawal (No charge allowed by RBI for transmission to heirs!)
Citibank: Our loan account still had Rs 15 debit after paying back loan, so I paid in Rs 15 cash on 29 Sept 1990. Next day the account was shown as having Rs 30 debit! When I shouted and went to grab the manager's necktie, he hurriedly promised to rectify the same. You see, they wanted to charge us Rs 1500 out of pocket for 6 months and this cheating comes naturally to them. If people are even slightly overdrawn, Citi coolly sells their best blue chips at way below market price and I suppose they enjoy after office hours!
Prakash Holla
XUV 500
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep it up....Nsinojia and Pkholla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aptcap wrote:
It was suchitra krishnamurthy the actress and singer and ex wife of shekhar kapur. and the amt involved was about 4 crs. It was a case of mis selling of MFs.
Tks

I thank you for the correction but my basic contention remains that HSBC is a chor and lootera.

BTW SK has filed for damages caused due to mismanagement of funds as portfolio managers (NOT MF), mental agony, stress and harassment.

For a fraction of their fees, but unfortunately WITHOUT YOUNG LADIES IN REVEALING CLINGING CLOTHES, Indian banks can keep us happy doing our transactions as desired!

See this: http://blogs.rediff.com/thebravepedestrian/2012/05/01/hsbc-bank-india-uk-europe-usa-cheats-nris-high-net-worth-individuals-portfolio-asset-wealth-management-mortgage/

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN AGAINST HSBC for its thuggish and cheating ways. There have been 560,000 complaints since 2006, with over 38,000 such complaints in 2010 – 2011 and  58,000 complaints in 2009 - 2010. HSBC is skilled in focusing on people who are going through a crisis in their personal or professional lives, and are therefore unable to pay attention to their finances. Such people need someone to rely on, and HSBC Bank’s relationship managers are specialized in getting the customer to confide in them, and then systematically exploiting the ups and downs of their lives.
(1) Browse these Google search results: http://tinyurl.com/HSBC-cheating-google
(2) And this blog: http://tinyurl.com/Police-Complaints-HSBC-India 

Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By The Way, RBI is worried about giving New Banking Licences to Real Estate Kings and other Indians saying that they may loot the customer, may focus on their own industry while giving loans etc. RBI is also systematically putting pressure on NBFCs to shut down or stop lending activities. Recently SEBI made a big fuss about Sahara Companies and their OFCDs.
BUT NOTHING IS BEING SAID BY THE GOVERNMENT OR SEBI OR RBI OR PUBLIC ABOUT THE LOOTERAS LIKE CITIBANK OR HSBC!!!!!!
Partial blindness? OR Nelson's eye? Prakash Holla
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Work....Pkholla & Nsin.

Once again full marks
Amit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Economy All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: