Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HEARTSPEAKS SAVE THE INDIAN RUPEE AND INDIAN ECONOMY
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author HEARTSPEAKS SAVE THE INDIAN RUPEE AND INDIAN ECONOMY
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: HEARTSPEAKS SAVE THE INDIAN RUPEE AND INDIAN ECONOMY Reply with quote

Shocked YOU CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE TO THE INDIAN ECONOMY BY FOLLOWING FEW SIMPLE STEPS:-

Please spare a couple of minutes here for the sake of India.
Here's a small example:-
Before 12 months 1 US $ = IND Rs 39
After 12 months, now 1 $ = IND Rs 50
Do you think US Economy is booming? No, but Indian Economy is Going Down. Our economy is in your hands....
INDIAN economy is in a crisis. Our country like many other ASIAN countries, is undergoing a severe economic crunch. Many INDIAN industries are closing down. The INDIAN economy is in a crisis and if we do not take proper steps to control those, we will be in a critical situation.
More than 30,000 crore rupees of foreign exchange are being siphoned out of our country on products such as cosmetics, snacks, tea, beverages, etc... which are grown, produced and consume ..A cold drink that costs only 70 / 80 paisa to produce, is sold for Rs.9 and a major chunk of profits from these are sent abroad. This is a serious drain on INDIAN economy.
We have nothing against Multinational companies, but to protect our own interests we request everybody to use INDIAN products only atleast for the next two years. With the rise in petrol prices, if we do not do this, the Rupee will devalue further and we will end up paying much more for the same products in the near future.
What you can do about it?
1. Buy only products manufactured by WHOLLY INDIAN COMPANIES.
2. ENROLL as many people as possible for this cause..... Each individual should become a leader for this awareness. This is the only way to save our country from severe economic crisis. You don't need to give-up your lifestyle. You just need to choose an alternate product.

All categories of products are available from WHOLLY INDIAN COMPANIES.

LIST OF PRODUCTS
COLD DRINKS:- DRINK LEMON JUICE, FRESH FRUIT JUICES, CHILLED LASSI (SWEET OR SOUR), BUTTER MILK, COCONUT WATER, JAL JEERA, ENERJEE, and MASALA MILK...
INSTEAD OF COCA COLA, PEPSI, LIMCA, MIRINDA, SPRITE
BATHING SOAP:-
USE CINTHOL & OTHER GODREJ BRANDS, SANTOOR, WIPRO SHIKAKAI, MYSORE SANDAL, MARGO, NEEM, EVITA, MEDIMIX, GANGA , NIRMA BATH & CHANDRIKA
INSTEAD OF LUX, LIFEBUOY, REXONA, LIRIL, DOVE, PEARS, HAMAM, LESANCY, CAMAY, PALMOLIVE
TOOTH PASTE:-
USE NEEM, BABOOL, PROMISE, VICO VAJRADANTI, PRUDENT, DABUR RED & OTHER DABUR PRODUCTS, MISWAK
INSTEAD OF COLGATE, CLOSE UP, PEPSODENT, CIBACA, FORHANS, MENTADENT TOOTH BRUSH: -
USE PRUDENT, AJANTA , PROMISE INSTEAD OF COLGATE, CLOSE UP, PEPSODENT, FORHANS, ORAL-B
SHAVING CREAM:-
USE GODREJ, EMAMI INSTEAD OF PALMOLIVE, OLD SPICE, GILLETE
BLADE:-
USE SUPERMAX, TOPAZ, LAZER, ASHOKA
INSTEAD OF SEVEN-O -CLOCK, 365, GILLETTE
TALCUM POWDER:-
USE SANTOOR, GOKUL, CINTHOL, WIPRO BABY POWDER, BOROPLUS
INSTEAD OF PONDS, OLD SPICE, JOHNSON'S BABY POWDER, SHOWER TO SHOWER
MILK POWDER:-
USE INDIANA, AMUL, AMULYA
INSTEAD OF ANIKSPRAY, MILKANA, EVERYDAY MILK, MILKMAID.
SHAMPOO:-
USE LAKME, NIRMA, VELVETTE INSTEAD OF HALO, ALL CLEAR, NYLE, SUNSILK, HEAD AND SHOULDERS, PANTENE MOBILE CONNECTIONS:-
USE BSNL, AIRTEL INSTEAD OF HUTCH
Food Items:- Eat Vada Pav, Idli, Dosa, Puri, Uppuma
INSTEAD OF KFC, MACDONALD'S, PIZZA HUT, A&W
Every INDIAN product you buy makes a big difference. It saves INDIA. Let us take a firm decision today. BUY INDIAN TO BE INDIAN - We are not against of foreign products. WE ARE NOT ANTI-MULTINATIONAL. WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE OUR NATION. EVERY DAY IS A STRUGGLE FOR A REAL FREEDOM. WE ACHIEVED OUR INDEPENDENCE AFTER LOSING MANY LIVES. THEY DIED PAINFULLY TO ENSURE THAT WE LIVE PEACEFULLY. THE CURRENT TREND IS VERY THREATENING. MULTINATIONALS CALL IT GLOBALIZATION OF INDIAN ECONOMY. FOR INDIANS LIKE YOU AND ME, IT IS RE-COLONIZATION OF INDIA. THE COLONIST'S LEFT INDIA THEN. BUT THIS TIME, THEY WILL MAKE SURE THEY DON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKES. WHO WOULD LIKE TO LET A "GOOSE THAT LAYS GOLDEN EGGS" SLIP AWAY? PLEASE REMEMBER: POLITICAL FREEDOM IS USELESS WITHOUT ECONOMIC INDEPENDENCE RUSSIA, S.KOREA, MEXICO - THE LIST IS VERY LONG!! LET US LEARN FROM THEIR EXPERIENCE AND FROM OUR HISTORY. LET US DO THE DUTY OF EVERY TRUE INDIAN. FINALLY, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU CAN'T GIVE UP ALL OF THE ITEMS MENTIONED ABOVE. SO GIVE UP AT LEAST ONE ITEM FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COUNTRY! We would be sending useless forwards to our friends daily. Instead, please forward this mail to all your friends to create awareness. "LITTLE DROPS MAKE A GREAT OCEAN."
PLEASE BE AN INDIAN.....
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SORRY I FORGOT INDIAN POST OFFICE WHICH HAS HUGE INFRA LIKE INDIAN RAILWAYS Very Happy THINK IT OVER
rhtbaweja
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

i really surpised that we bank mostly on the foriegn products.... Shocked i really appreciate ur initiative.... Very Happy kal se khar ka rashan paani sab change smash

cheers
Rohit baweja
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea. Let us use power of multiplication.
Each one copy and paste into email and SEND TO AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE ASKING THEM TO SEND TO AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE AND SO ON. Dont worry about duplicates. Better than missing out.
I am right now going to pass on Nitin's excellent msg to my contacts.
JAI HIND, Prakash Holla
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about apple, bmw, audi, rayban, addidas, reebok, teachers, elephant....... The list is endless. Do we need to avoid them also.

Please name 10 innovations done by any indian company, which has helped all of us to lead a better life. We have not even invented a single drug to cure the simplest of disease in all these decades and we are talking of boycot of mnc brands.

Do u think that ppl in europe should have similar feelings for tata steel and tatamotors, coz corus and jlr are 2 examples where an indian company is looting western markets.

Instead of accepting it as a global village and move ahead, do u think we need to move back to pre-historic age.

Instead of this, why dont u motivate businessman and ppl around u to pay their taxes honestly. If ppl start paying their taxes honestly, economy would be in much better shape.

We claim, we are world's biggest democracy. I think we are world's biggest hypocrisy.

Last edited by singh.ravee on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Transcap69
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THankx a ton NSIN ji for your post. This is what was being preached by late sh Rajiv Dixit. I really salute to for u r effort.

Also all the Pantajali Ayurved products.
Amit
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singh.ravee wrote:
What about apple, bmw, audi, rayban, addidas, reebok, teachers, elephant....... The list is endless. Do we need to avoid them also.

Please name 10 innovations done by any indian company, which has helped all of us to lead a better life. We have not even invented a single drug to cure the simplest of disease in all these decades and we are talking of boycot of mnc brands.

Do u think that ppl in europe should have similar feelings for tata steel and tatamotors, coz corus and jlr are 2 examples where an indian company is looting western markets.

Instead of accepting it as a global village and move ahead, do u think we need to move back to pre-historic age.

Instead of this, why dont u motivate businessman and ppl around u to pay their taxes honestly. If ppl start paying their taxes honestly, economy would be in much better shape.

We claim, we are world's biggest democracy. I think we are world's biggest hypocrisy.

Singh, your point about paying taxes honestly (and also not bribing, making govt sector more efficient, etc.) is valid but so is what NSIN has posted. Buying and using Indian products does NOT amount to going back to stone age. AND it will certainly have positive effect on Indian economy. The problem is with our culture of copying everything western, mostly bad things. And you are very wrong about Indian firms not inventing anything. Particularly in the field of pharma, Indian firms have hundreds of international patents. This concept of global village and a flat world is all bull. It is only for wasted (and western) interests.

By the way, NSIN, you forgot about something we all have and that is a bank account. A few Indian private banks are not Indian really.
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Globlisation in India invented by Dr.Manmohan Singh is nothing but quiet opposite movement of Gandhis quit india movement.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chandrujimrc wrote:
Globlisation in India invented by Dr.Manmohan Singh is nothing but quiet opposite movement of Gandhis quit india movement.

Chandru, nothing wrong with globalisation but it is for our benefit ONLY. Unfortunately, we are still to keen to fall at the feet of white skin and sell them all that we have, including our intelligence and skills for their benefit.
NittinP
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys,

Quality of the product is also major concern.

Except FEW Indian company, quality of product is pathetic.

I bought Reebok shoes from USA... I am still using them. Its more than 4yrs.

I got BATA shoes, they not even lasted for 6 months. I felt very very bad and frustrated as when you need them to work, they fail to deliver.

Exactly same experience my wife had... and what she decided is she will never ever buy Indian products...shoes, clothing, bags, glasses, suitcases etc..

About food products... Be Indian eat Indian... but she is not completely in favor of this this either as she know very well what happen in India...how company treat us and above all our legal system...

I and my wife are very critical of Quality.. I produce many comparisons from real life experience. I accepted, We lack quality... beacuse YEHA SAB CHALTA hai attitude... and nobody is going to punish us..

JAI MMS...Keep going.

NP
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BATA is not a born in India brand.

Let's see if you can stop using LPG and go back to Gobar and Coal stove Mr. Green .

Nitin bhai, all the imported brand of cars you drive (bmw, land rover....), send them to me please and I will send Ambassador in return 24

Also that iPhone... Twisted Evil

Stop using your computers, Windows or Mac Os is made in USA (don't stop it, you need it to access iCharts).

Nitinp,

The reason for quality issues are because they know that you will ragad it for 4-5 years...rather than buying new every year Razz

..PT
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If admin permits let us share here (1) good Indian products, (2) cheating foreign products: both (a) low quality, high price and (b) very high price for reasonable quality
PROTINEX: PFIZER
I worked as trainee for 3 months in Tata Oil Mills, Sewri, Bombay (later taken over by HUL) They extracted oil from groundnut and sold as cold drink (Energee). The husk was sold to Pfizer (US drug co.). Pfizer added Re 0.50 worth enzyme, converted protein into easily edible amino acids, etc and made it like CHIKKI. This PROTINEX is today selling for Rs 750 PER KG!!!!!. Better we eat Rs 5 roasted groundnut from roadside vendor, it contains oil also!!!!!!!!!
PEANUT BUTTER: SUNDROP: CARGILL
You can buy imported (from US) peanut butter 450 gm for Rs 200 from these cheats. Or you can put Rs 20 roasted peanuts in mixie with little oil and make it smooth paste and eat it. Fresh is healthier as no salt or preservative
Regards, Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well said prakash. That's what I had said, we are blinded by westernisation and this stupid concept of globalisation without understanding it true purpose. I have seen this a lot abroad over the last 30 years.

You forgot to mention the variety of tioletries that we use. Most of them contain over 50 carcinogenic substances, a proved fact.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Vinay, Admin has not stopped me yet. So here goes
HUL SOAPS: BAD
Do you know every HUL soap (except baby soap which costs a fortune) contains upto 40% thermal power station ASH? Our kind Government officially allows this if the product is called BATHING BAR??? The ash is a filler and has no cleansing use!
HUL COCONUT HAIR OIL: BAD
Do u know it contains filler: extracts of CRUDE PETROLEUM OIL? Better to buy from coconut research unit or Government outlet
HUL CHAPATI: HORRIBLE
HUL is desperately trying to sell ready chapati which develops fungus a day before expiry date!!!!!!!!! (When I saw 10 years back Rs 7.50 for 5 now must be Rs 50 for 5!!!)
WHY HUL CHEATS US?
Even junior executive has posh rented flat, Honda car, flies to Bombay,Delhi, London. Has lavish holiday budget. But is expected to meet very stiff sales targets making FOOLS of us
KVIC SOAPS: KUTIR: VERY GOOD
For past 20 years I have used only KVIC soaps. Made from pure non-edible oils, added NEEM oil and some also contain CHANDAN oil. Upto 25% cheaper.
I am 58 but my skin is like 25-30 y/o. No skin diseases! Thanks to Kutir
Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

".....I am 58 but my skin is like 25-30 y/o....." Shocked

Now that will make anyone jealous. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Economy All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: