Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me to fill this questionnere

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Help me to fill this questionnere
wahidkvc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Help me to fill this questionnere Reply with quote

i am doing MBA finance in UK .For myproject work i have chosen topic that technical analysis strategy will improve the trading profits of stock market traders in india.So for the simplicity i have taken different periods of ema cross over and compared with investor point of view.Plz help me out to fill the survey for the completion of my course..

Title: Technical analysis strategies will improve trading profits of share market traders in India

QUESTIONNAIRE

Name:……………………………..
Place……………………………………
Email id:…………………………………

SECTION 1

1) what would you like to in the following options
a)trader, b)investor c) both

2 ) What would you like to trade in indian future market?
a)Nifty b) future stocks c) Both d) other
If other specify………………………………………………….
3) Which type of trader are you?

a) part time b) full time c) both

4)which indian stock exchange u choose for trading now?
a) NSE b) BSE

SECTION 2

5) which National stock exchange index do u like to trade in indian market?
a)Nifty b) Bank nifty c) Mininifty d) ALL

6) Do you believe if there is any holygrail trading strategy for trading?
a) yes b ) No

7) Rate using number from 1 to 5, the type of trading analysis you employs in which 5 being the most preference and 1 being least.
a) fundamental analysis b) technical analysis (c fundamental and technical d) brokers & tips e) all

8) Do u believe proper application of technical analysis strategies will improve the profitability of traders?
a) yes b)No

9) what timeframe would you prefer for trading from the following? Rate using number 1 to 5,5 being the most preference and 1 being least
a)intraday b) daily c)weekly d) monthly

10) which software do you prefer most? Rate using numbers 1 to 5,5 being the most preference and 1 being the least
a)amibroker b)metastock c)icharts or d)others if other specify……………

SECTION 3

11) Do u believe the ema crossover trading is good for beginner traders
a)yes b) no
12) What would be your preference among the EMA crossover trading system? Rate using 1 to 5,5 being the most and 1 being least.
a) EMA (5,10) b) EMA (10,20), c)EMA (20,50), d)EMA (50,100) e) EMA(100,200)

13) Can you earn a living through trading if adequate amount of capital invested in the market
a) yes b) no

14) How many lots of nifty u prefer to trade for every 10 Lakhs of indian rupees ?
a)1 to 4 b) 4 to 8 c) 8 to 16 d) 16 to 32

15) How much is the minimum and maximum drawdown u expect from your trading system?
a)1 & 5 b)1& 10 c)1 & 15 d)1 & 20
16) How long you have been in the trading field? ……………………..

17) How much profit percentage you realistically expect from the trading method?
a)1-30 b)30-60 c)60-90 d)more

18) which you think is the most important reasons for failures in the share market?
a)over risk trading , b)less experience than professionals ,c)improper trading method,d) all
if other specify……………………………………

SECTION D
The survey is complete now.Thanks for your Valuable time
Kind Regards
Abdul Wahid
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: Survey Reply with quote

Hi Abdul Wahid,

I'll be glad to help you with your survey.....But I dont knw how to answer to ur questions....Anyway, my choices of ur questions will be like this....

1. C

2. C

3. B

4. A

5. D

6. B

7. C

8. A

9. C

10. C

11. A

12. ....

18. D

NOTE: Some of the questions here are pretty vague and for some other questions, its pretty difficult to find an answer from the choices given...Anyway, I have tried to do my best to answer....

Regards,

Sam
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: