Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How should i start gold trading in India ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author How should i start gold trading in India ?
KheloMCX
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:42 pm    Post subject: How should i start gold trading in India ? Reply with quote

Want to learn about stock and commodity trading
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:57 am    Post subject: gold Reply with quote

1 Dont know much about MCX gold futures as I dont trade them but I have some knowledge of GOLD ETF (exchange traded fund, can be bot and sold like equity)

2 top 10 schemes are : Goldman Sachs*, Reliance*, SBI, HDFC, UTI, Axis, ICICI Pru, IDBI, Birla Sun Life, Canara Robeco
* The article I saw is slightly old, so I think that Goldman Sachs and Reliance both belong to Anil Ambani and are combined nowadays as GOLDBEES!

3 Others are Quantum, Religare, Kotak

4 If you want to invest less per share, Quantum offers HALF GRAM SHARE (eg Rs 1331)

5 but most popular and oldest is GOLDBEES (now taken over by Reliance, but still symbol remains GOLDBEES)
a Goldbees is the most popular and has more trading volume, easy to buy and sell. EG, In one hour 500 goldbees may be traded, but only 25 sbigets!
b There is slight diff of prices between various ETF but the price variation is same from day to day IN ONE ETF : so if u buy UTIETF @ 2600 and sell at 2625 next day, goldbees may be 2610 > sell 2635, maintaining the gap of Rs 25
c You can do intra day as there is no trade to trade restriction. GOLDBEES IS IN EQ SEGMENT OF NSE

d MOSTLY NOWADAYS YOU SEE PRICE GOING FROM 2550 TO 2750/2800. SO PUT PRICE ALERT AROUND 2560, WHEN TRIG, BUY 10? 20? 30? qty,
PUT 2ND PRICE ALERT AROUND 2700 AND SELL WHEN TRIG

Cheers, Prakash Holla

goldbees.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  43.97 KB
 Viewed:  424 Time(s)

goldbees.png

KheloMCX
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Glad to receive your answer. Thanks a lot for your insight in this regard.
PorterOne
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello. in India I know one source that you can check out and begin trading here if you like it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: