Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to catch early TREND REVERSAL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

From which Method early trend change should get found
Moving Averages
16%
 16%  [ 31 ]
Indicators
11%
 11%  [ 22 ]
Candelstics
33%
 33%  [ 63 ]
Mov Avg with Indicators
21%
 21%  [ 40 ]
Breakout Trading
17%
 17%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 190

Author How to catch early TREND REVERSAL
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #136   PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:46 pm    Post subject: How to Catch Early Entry Reply with quote

INFOSYS

Buy @ 951.60, Stop Loss @ 905.10, Target @ 1155.25

Continue AshokLey Call for Brave Heart/ Book Partial

@SYSTRADER ( Happy Trading & Enjoy Life )
2guns

infy.jpg
 Description:
Infosys
 Filesize:  201.84 KB
 Viewed:  454 Time(s)

infy.jpg

systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #137   PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: ASHOK LEY UPDATE Reply with quote

ASHOK LEY UPDATE:

Stop Loss Updated to : 86.25

Target Updated to : 105.30 earlier it was 98.20

@SYSTRADER( Happy Trading & Enjoy Life )

ashok ley.jpg
 Description:
Ashok LeyLand Update
 Filesize:  198.94 KB
 Viewed:  399 Time(s)

ashok ley.jpg

systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #138   PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: INFOSYS UPDATE Reply with quote

INFOSYS UPDATE :

Call Executed and Position Created on Delivery Basis

Target shifted to : 1152.30 earlier it was 1155.25

Infosys.jpg
 Description:
Infosys
 Filesize:  210.59 KB
 Viewed:  397 Time(s)

Infosys.jpg

JANKI18
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #139   PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: TataMot Intraday Position Reply with quote

systrader wrote:
TataMotor Intraday Position gives = 4.90 points
with Risk/Reward = 1 : 3.92

@SYSTRADER(Happy Trading)

What is the parameter of this trading ? What is signature trading ?
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #140   PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: TataMot Intraday Position Reply with quote

JANKI18 wrote:
systrader wrote:
TataMotor Intraday Position gives = 4.90 points
with Risk/Reward = 1 : 3.92

@SYSTRADER(Happy Trading)

What is the parameter of this trading ? What is signature trading ?

Dear about what u r talking unable to remember plz elaborate i will definitely revert back.
anusantosh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #141   PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:04 am    Post subject: Selling Reply with quote

Ts your trade setup good for selling also? Looks contra set up is also viable... Please reply
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #142   PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling Reply with quote

anusantosh wrote:
Ts your trade setup good for selling also? Looks contra set up is also viable... Please reply

Dear

I have before infy generated two calls One is Ashok ley and second is Bharti well both didn't go counter well dear there is always a possibility of reverse but the art is how finely we read the signals at current movement in both cases the BEARS exhausted and BULLS taken charge "I am not saying i will be right always but trying to be on right side at least above 90% and thinks that it is more then enough to stay in market though trying to achieve more" moreover basically I only deals in INTRADAY since last 4 years which is much faster than Delivery calls when u do INTRADAY your accuracy in DELIVERY automatically improves "May be i am wrong but it's my perception"

@SYSTRADER( Happy Trading and Enjoy Life )
anusantosh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #143   PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Selling Reply with quote

systrader wrote:
anusantosh wrote:

Dear

I have before infy generated two calls One is Ashok ley and second is Bharti well both didn't go counter well dear there is always a possibility of reverse but the art is how finely we read the signals at current movement in both cases the BEARS exhausted and BULLS taken charge "I am not saying i will be right always but trying to be on right side at least above 90% and thinks that it is more then enough to stay in market though trying to achieve more" moreover basically I only deals in INTRADAY since last 4 years which is much faster than Delivery calls when u do INTRADAY your accuracy in DELIVERY automatically improves "May be i am wrong but it's my perception"

I completely agree with you and am also intraday trader and I found your trading setup giving me good results in selling also. Am not spoken about the stocks or calls you mentioned here.

Thank you for the great setup yu mentioned here...
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #144   PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling Reply with quote

anusantosh wrote:
systrader wrote:
anusantosh wrote:

Dear

I completely agree with you and am also intraday trader and I found your trading setup giving me good results in selling also. Am not spoken about the stocks or calls you mentioned here.

Thank you for the great setup yu mentioned here...

THANKS DEAR
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #145   PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: INFOSYS UPDATE Reply with quote

INFOSYS UPDATE :

Buy @ 951.60, Stop Loss Updated @ 968.75, Target Shifted @ 1040 for ultra short term after that movement should be sideways

ASHOKLEY Hold Position till 98

infy.jpg
 Description:
infosys
 Filesize:  202.84 KB
 Viewed:  421 Time(s)

infy.jpg

anusantosh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #146   PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Entry & Exit Setup Reply with quote

systrader wrote:
The Entry and Exit Strategy into TRADE

@Systrader(Happy Trading)

To trade this setup for intraday do you use 5/8ema crossover as stoploss? If not how do you exit if trade goes against the setup?
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #147   PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: Entry & Exit Setup Reply with quote

anusantosh wrote:
systrader wrote:
The Entry and Exit Strategy into TRADE

@Systrader(Happy Trading)

To trade this setup for intraday do you use 5/8ema crossover as stoploss? If not how do you exit if trade goes against the setup?

You asked a question about a technique which i was using before more than a year However though i left that and currently using another one but still I told u if u r asking as much as i remember

The Ema at that time i used is 5 and 8 and 13 on 15 min

entry was made when 5 crossed 13 after crossing 8

and Exit was made while 5 ema crosses back to 8.

SL would be after entering previous highest high/ lowest low

only draw back is SL is little bit large.

anusantosh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #148   PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the reply.... Is your TradeScript programming available on icharts? that is on platinum charts?
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #149   PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:33 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

anusantosh wrote:
Thank you for the reply.... Is your TradeScript programming available on icharts? that is on platinum charts?

Dear

what do u want to ask unable to understand plz elaborate

anusantosh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #150   PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:41 am    Post subject: Confusion Reply with quote

In the last week, I followed your following trade setup for intraday....

Chart 15 min
Entry - SMA 7 and 14 crossover
MACD - 3,10&16 bars on trading side(like op top side for long and viceversa)
DMI- 14,14 crossover to trading side(green top for long and yellow top for short)

In this method I have found scalping is highly beneficial on intraday. But I haven't made more since I haven't adopted your exit strategy which is as follows....

EMA - 5 and 8 Crossover

Since this is your old strategy(2015) you might have forgotten.

Is there any trouble following this set up? If you have developed or improved this what is your current setup? If you have left this setup why is it so?

Thanks in advance for your support....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: