Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to catch early TREND REVERSAL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

From which Method early trend change should get found
Moving Averages
16%
 16%  [ 31 ]
Indicators
11%
 11%  [ 22 ]
Candelstics
33%
 33%  [ 63 ]
Mov Avg with Indicators
21%
 21%  [ 40 ]
Breakout Trading
17%
 17%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 190

Author How to catch early TREND REVERSAL
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: End of Higher High or Lower Low Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
My opinion is the end of Higher high or Lower low is a good and simple indicator for the trend reversal.

"end of".......i doubt it....it should i) cross previous 2 days high and ii) also form 2 high high higher lows....
rrk2006hyd
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about using.. sma7/sma5 and RSI(2) on weekly charts?

example NIFTY ..on 27th,jan,2014 ..given RSI(2)..sell signal..at 6089.50..now at 6063.20

ns-weekly.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  136.67 KB
 Viewed:  536 Time(s)

ns-weekly.jpg

nkmishra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitkbaid1008 wrote:
Divergence is also good at catching early reversals

I can remember one thread "NVK Setup" used by fellow ichartians for Intraday on 5min TF
SUNIL_PATIL_34
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: divergence Reply with quote

divergence on daily indictes 1 trend reversal
meherp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: divergence Reply with quote

What is divergence ? How can I set in my chart??
SUNIL_PATIL_34 wrote:
divergence on daily indictes 1 trend reversal
parva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear sir...

If you are catching the trend early and really want to share with us then why are you puzzling all of us . Please share and let us also benefit else what is the use of all this . It is the age old problem of all traders that we miss most of the moves . Each indicator is good in trending market but it is not the nature of the market . Each and every scrip which is being traded has periods of sideways, consolidations and trends. So please reveal anything if you have discovered, invented or created. THANKS in advance .

PARVA
SUNIL_PATIL_34
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi i m using rsi 5 on daily to see the +ve or -ve divergence is there now for what is divergence who dont know google serch and study!!
rwdesai
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elliot wave analysis coupled with channeling techniques, Fibonacci ratios and time cycles can give a fairly accurate early indication of trend reversal.
It can also predict whether a trading or trending move is coming with fair accuracy. Of course that takes a lot of hard work and there are sometimes a couple of scenarios possible.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rwdesai wrote:
Elliot wave analysis coupled with channeling techniques, Fibonacci ratios and time cycles can give a fairly accurate early indication of trend reversal.
It can also predict whether a trading or trending move is coming with fair accuracy. Of course that takes a lot of hard work and there are sometimes a couple of scenarios possible.

"Like this"....EW Fibo Time cycle [eg:GANN]....+RSI divergence.....channel break not necessary until successful retest of support
y2kdon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candlesticks with elliot wave oscillator 5,34 is best for trend reversal on hourly chart........works only on stocks.......
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #41   PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:44 pm    Post subject: Signal that works in every market Reply with quote

The AUROPHARMA perfect Sell @ 508 for TGT of 490

The only signal that works in Each and Every Market whether Trending or Range bound(Trading) with high Degree of Success Probability

Check It
@SYSTRADER Idea

Signal that works.doc
 Description:
Signal Working in every market

Download
 Filename:  Signal that works.doc
 Filesize:  73 KB
 Downloaded:  934 Time(s)

parva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #42   PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: Signal that works in every market Reply with quote

systrader wrote:
The AUROPHARMA perfect Sell @ 508 for TGT of 490

The only signal that works in Each and Every Market whether Trending or Range bound(Trading) with high Degree of Success Probability

Check It
@SYSTRADER Idea

The only thing you gave is a snapshot which I could not understand . Please help me understand . Thanks
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #43   PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: TARGET Finding formulla Reply with quote

I read the post some times earlier in which the TGT finding formulla was given which is below and TGT finding formulla works try this Exceptions are there but only few.

TARGET FORMULA FOR BUY POSITION

BUY TGT = { OPEN + (OPEN PRICE * 0.75 %)}

TARGET FORMULA FOR SELL POSITION

SELL TGT= {OPEN-(OPEN PRICE * 0.75)}

NOTE:- THIS METHOD ONLY USE INTRADAY

Thanks
@SYSTRADER

Last edited by systrader on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #44   PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:48 pm    Post subject: INTRADAY TRADING MOVES Reply with quote

Well as per seen from various charts patterns on INTRADAY basis there are basically Three kinds of movement given by stock/index irrespctive of previous day closing's these are:

Move1 : GAPUP
Move2 : GAPDOWN
Move3 : CONTINUATION/COUNTER

and based on these three moves everyone have to trade & make strategies.
In INTRADAY TRADING previous day has little/no relevance because each day is new day and mind it we are not doing POSITIONAL trading so previous day was only used for finding TARGET/LEVELS to EXIT/ENTER.
Earlier in my posts I have attached snapshot of BNF SELL and AUROPHARMA SELL none has any relevance with his previous intraday move.

The view and suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks
@SYSTRADER

Last edited by systrader on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #45   PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Check It Reply with quote

Trading Systems - A Complex World with Simple Answers

THANKS
@SYSTRADER
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: