Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to Earn from Nifty Future, Nifty Weekly & Monthly op
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author How to Earn from Nifty Future, Nifty Weekly & Monthly op
t00051
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #46   PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Observation # 1 - If there is 100 points movement, if we have bought out of the call or pe. Then there will be price increase of 10 to 15 Rs, which is equal to 750 Rs (10 Rs * lot size 75 Rs)

Observation # 2 - If there is 300 points movement, if we have bought out of the call or pe. Then there will be price increase of 50 Rs, which is equal to 3750 Rs (50 Rs * lot size 75 Rs)

In both the above cases risk is just 3750 Rs. You can either buy weekly or monthly. If you buy weekly, you need to buy 300 pts to 500 pts away from the current strike. If monthly then you need to buy 1000 pts away.

This will be either peanut profit or peanut loss.. but sure good money maker.
Because always there will be 50 to 120 points movement within two days. If you are correct you will have this money without any problem. But at one point point you will be devastated to see that you are making money but peanuts.

I will post observations on the riskier strategies with Nifty Futures, which is better than peanuts. I started this and it will take some months to see the results. Because we need to go and turn the positions like mad dog. and every day night it is too much nervousness when there is open position. this riskier strategy most of the time requires open position of Nifty futures.

So with the accuracy of Turning points prediction, and with the help of indicators, need to see what this riskier approach going to yield. As of now for each 100 points movement it gives 3000 Rs. It is better than the peanut profit of 1000 Rs. But i can see that if the movement is against our position then the stop loss is 10000 Rs for the Nifty position reversing. Wtf man.
t00051
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2guns 2guns how many of u seen 11340 (11400) Turning point and nifty coming down? I believe below 10525 is the turning point and it has to come by 7th Aug. but since earlier predictions came late by 10 days, I am adding 10 more days. So on Aug 20th I would like nifty to meet the turning point 10525. Surprised Also decade chance is over we will not see 5000 nifty. Because 7500 itself not coming. My prediction is for next 3 months nifty can travel between 10525 to 11400. Unless these points are not crossed, then swing traders will not enter the market. Market is dead now between these points. It will get life when swing traders p participates artist
t00051
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused How many days should wait to breach 11400? and allow swing traders to take the market to 12200 Exclamation

40 40 40

10525 never came 40 , i expected nifty to bounce between 10525 and 11400... once cross any one level i expect 1000 points quick movements. Grinding is enough market, please ban
t00051
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11170 is the turning point. Below that market only looks like a waterfall. Earlier turning point was 11400..and nothing quickly happened after that..this is a new behavior of the market. Every time it has it's own surprises.
t00051
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Market is at the 200 days ema. I believe 2000 points down is really possible, if the market doesn't hold 11170. If the market is normal, then 500 points upside will definitely happen from this point. I am totally confused on which side to bet. Anyway there is a 500 points movement on either side in October series. I need a best option strategy to capitalize this opportunity with no loss. Anyone has idea?
t00051
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone who thinks the market can bounce back 1000 points in 2 days like recent past weeks. Forget that. That is quite unlikely. Because 11170 is an ema level. That needs to be crossed. Otherwise for next two months , I dont see any quick upside . I hedged my positions. As I told you all before, I am trying for a strategy better than peanuts. That was good for two months. I will post what I did after some months because the strategy needs to be tested in all market scenarios. Currently I feel like iam locked in a cage with a tiger. It is staring at me the way market stares at me and looks for a kill.. I hedged, it means booked the losses , out of the position. It is a shame that i took some extra positions because of over confidence. But that is okay..next week i believe this down trend will stop and i will exit no loss no gain.
t00051
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dears,

As per the strategy, able to make 2% on monthly basis. For the last 6 months. So as of now I am sitting on a12 % profit. Combination of f&o, no equities involved. The risk is huge and the return is 24% on a yearly basis. Comments are welcome, about the return is okay or not okay. If return is not okay then how much should be earned on yearly basis.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: