Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to trade using iCharts Levels - C T Ramesh Raja Method
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author How to trade using iCharts Levels - C T Ramesh Raja Method
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #121   PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super dupar again. Very Happy
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #122   PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mr Sw_das

Trade above breakouts / Breakdown involves nearly 30 points risk and by any chance if it takesout twice, then we will be burnt in trades.. Look at this week. For short below Bear minus 20, LOC was takenout and again for BULL+20 also Stop takenout in the same week. Its a complete washout this week in both short and long.

I want your help in fine tuning the method that I perceived so long. I want other traders also to comeout with some workable solution in using this level effectively.

C T R
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #123   PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respected Rameshraja sir,

I do not know much about weekly levels. What I have seen daily levels work nicely with your method. It was superbly effective on expiry days for a few series. I have seen this when ST used to share for free Smile It gave 100% option return. (But one must not take this for granted on next expiry day)

It is very handy for traders along with other studies and charts. Sometime it helps where we need to book profits and sometime entry for a fresh trade (with chart confirmation). It is really a good find. It has really amazed me.

Regards
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #124   PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: HIt and Trial Reply with quote

Sir

But this is only a HIT and trial Method if SL BULL + 20 not hit then the gain would be only 10 points BULL+10 Entry to LOC of BULL in both cases the loss is 10 points and gain is 10 points no doubt it works and no need for any indicator to follow except mocing average to watch breakout am i right and what after gaining 10 pints

Suppose Nifty Bull breakout @ 6000 then short @ 6010 SL 6020 and TGT 6000 and we gained 10 points and what after that in dilema to BUY/futher SELL ??????????????
thakkarpriteshv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #125   PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: thank you so much Rameshraja sir Reply with quote

Respected rr sir,

your method is 2guns 2guns

Thakkar Pritesh V
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: