Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to trade using iCharts Levels - C T Ramesh Raja Method
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author How to trade using iCharts Levels - C T Ramesh Raja Method
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #91   PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sw-das

Use the levels along with chart analysis..

C T R
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #92   PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rameshraja wrote:
Hello Mitu tyagi

You have not understood the system correctly.

Rules as follows:

For Long, BULL + 20 and SL is LOC

For Short Bear - minus 20 and SL is LOC

If above condition is meant, and if SL is takenout, the counter trend will have momentum.

Example:

1. Current week LT crossed BULL + 20 and became long. Subsequently, it broke LOC yesterday at 1351.50 and today stock crashed to 1314.

2.Current Week Infy breached Bear minus 20 and it was short.. when it crossed LOC today at 2386.85, it blasted to 2439.

Hope this meets your requirement.

Good Luck !!

C T RAMESH RAJA

Dear RR sir,

u have taken +20 or -20 for LT, how to take this type of numbers for different stocks or Index?
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #93   PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moreover, is this +20/ -20 numbers plus LOC or Bull/bear is taken on any TF closing or just price touching this levels?
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #94   PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Chetan

Its price crossing the level.
vtnarendra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #95   PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: icharts levels Reply with quote

mr rameshraja

could you please clarify the following:

1. should the levels you talk about be seen as soon as markets open or is it that anytime during the day these levels appear and you can take up trade as per your formula.
2. when the price breaches the 20 point levels above and below the bull and bear levels what would the targets and stop losses be.
3. during volatile days could you look at multiple entries and exits
4. could you suggest levels for high beta stocks
thanks in advance

v t narendra
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #96   PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

week ended yesterday.....

if anybody traded any script using this trade set up pls post details for learning purpose.

are these levels for entire week or do they change everyday.

chirag...
drbhushan61
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #97   PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: C T RAMESH RAJA METHOD Reply with quote

Respected Ramesh Raja Sir,
I read your post on I charts forum today and found it intersting.
I could not understand any thing because details are not mentioned in the 7 pages of your post.
How to find bull and bear levels? and what is LOC?
I request you to please explain everything in detail,with examples, so that novice like me can make use of the method started by you.
Thanks in advance,
With regards,
drbhushan61
Gemini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #98   PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr, Bhushan,

If you are Icharts member, you will be abble to watch weekly levels below chart of a particular scrip when you open J-charts(Premium). There is a small table which lists levels from Resistance to Bull - LOC - Bear - Support

This trading method is based on these levels calculated by I-chart althorightham.

As highlighted one needs to look at the chart as well as levels. For example, if let us say Reliance is oversold or near a suport level (say SMA200) then one can go long above weely Bull level with SL as mentioned. Many people use "double SL" i.e. double the qty of what has been bought so that when SL is broken short position is created.

I believe that people have experienced good movement on suggetsed levels. One can choose a few scripts (say, Nifty, SBI, Banknifty etc.) and conduct paper trading for a few weeks to learn the nuisance.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #99   PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This worked very well today.... Very Happy

note: did a wrong posting in another thread. actually wanted to post here.
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #100   PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sw_das

why today ? It always works well if you use both levels and charts together.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #101   PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rameshraja wrote:
Hello Sw_das

why today ? It always works well if you use both levels and charts together.

Hello Rameshraja sir,

The problem was ichart stopped giving these levels freely for good number of days in between. So could not track it. Now again levels posted for visitors, so I like to track it. It's a very handy along with other things. It helps.

Good finding!
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #102   PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mr sw-das

when we can make good profit from icharts levels , we can always subscribe for the levels.. What we pay for them is peanut of Rs.700.. whereas we can earn handsome profit using their levels.

Don't mistake me for this comment.
Gemini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #103   PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, these levels are useful. For some of us who can not use Java based applications, we use Lice charts (Premium) and are unable to get these levels if not posted on FB.

I know that technical team is working on the same and some day, it will be possible to view the levels along with Live charts (Premium).
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #104   PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Members,

iCharts Levels are now available below the Live Charts.

Regards,

Kamal
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #105   PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rameshraja wrote:
when we can make good profit from icharts levels , we can always subscribe for the levels.. What we pay for them is peanut of Rs.700.. whereas we can earn handsome profit using their levels.

Well said, Ramesh Raja. Not commenting about anyone but generally speaking. We Indians want Rs 1200 value LPG for Rs 400 even then we grumble that only 6 cylinders. Even if we get free something, we grumble. In Bombay, house rent frozen at 1960 level by Congress (for votes), people grumble about water leak in monsoon and why landlord not repairing out of his Rs 50 monthly rent income!
ICharts is the best and cheapest data provider. We shouldnt hesitate to pay 700/m for premium or 1000/m for platinum as we will get a nice return. When I started ICharts 2 years ago, there were people offering feed for Rs 5-10,000 per month. Now must be costlier!
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla

Last edited by pkholla on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: