Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to trade using iCharts Levels (Sep 2010)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author How to trade using iCharts Levels (Sep 2010)
rafiamer
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #151   PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
NF has opened in BULL-R1 band. As long as it stays above BULL we could see higher prices once it breaks above R1. A break below BULL can take NF easily to BEAR-R1 band/89 EMA.

today sir nfut broke bel bull level but didnot even go to loc- what is ur opinion on this sir.
rafiamer
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #152   PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SREE ST sir,

I am new to this forum and subscribed only recently

If i have done any mistake kindly rectify me sir
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #153   PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rafiamer wrote:
SwingTrader wrote:
NF has opened in BULL-R1 band. As long as it stays above BULL we could see higher prices once it breaks above R1. A break below BULL can take NF easily to BEAR-R1 band/89 EMA.

today sir nfut broke bel bull level but didnot even go to loc- what is ur opinion on this sir.

Since you are new....first things first. This is not a forum where you will find the future foretold before it happens Very Happy My forum / thread is about using the iCharts Levels to our advantage.

My point of NF reaching LOC if it breaks the bull level was just to give you the probabilities of what might happen if bull level breaks. That does not mean NF will reach there....who am I to say if it will reach there or not.

Well...all said and done...NF might have reached LOC if market would have remained open for another 30 mins Mr. Green

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #154   PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rafiamer wrote:
SREE ST sir,

I am new to this forum and subscribed only recently

If i have done any mistake kindly rectify me sir

Welcome to iCharts!!! I don't see any mistake that has happened from your side. You mean the question you asked below? Very Happy come on.....you are most welcome to ask as many questions as you wish.

rafiamer
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #155   PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ST Sir,

Thank u for the reply.

Kindly tell me sir , what do u mean by already extended price and what are the parameters for it.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #156   PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rafiamer wrote:
ST Sir,

Thank u for the reply.

Kindly tell me sir , what do u mean by already extended price and what are the parameters for it.

If price is in trending mode (there are various indicators you can use to identify this) "already extended" means that trend is not beginning but has already matured. I have no parameters that you can watch for this, such judgement comes automatically / intuitively to traders as you keep watching charts day in / day out. It just means that the trend has already been in place for a while and one probably should wait for a small pullback to get in on the trend.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #157   PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody,

I will be able to post only in the afternoon today, I am out for some work this morning.

Good Luck!!!

rafiamer
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #158   PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK U SIR,
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #159   PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am back at my desk....I see that I missed a very good short today.

At the moment NF is getting support in the BEAR-S1 band. If it breaks above BEAR & 89 EMA (which is just above bear) we may see prices retracing to LOC & maybe above it. If BEAR/89EMA does not break we may see lower prices.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #160   PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NF is hovering between LOC & BULL. We have significant support around 6040-6035 area (89 EMA around there too), so as long as we are above this area we are bullish. Below this area we are bearish and have to watch how price behaves around these levels to get further indication of the near term direction.
rafiamer
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #161   PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

breaks 6035 and trades below can e go for sell
rocky1980
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #162   PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: LOC-BULL S1 Reply with quote

Respected ST sir

iam new to this tread - can you please explain - the meaning of LOC - BULL 1 BEAR, all of these abb. plz sir.

regards
rocky1980
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #163   PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: LOC-BULL S1 Reply with quote

rocky1980 wrote:
Respected ST sir

iam new to this tread - can you please explain - the meaning of LOC - BULL 1 BEAR, all of these abb. plz sir.

regards
rocky1980

Please go through the explanation given here: http://www.icharts.in/forum/viewtopic,p,7267.html#7267

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #164   PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rafiamer wrote:
breaks 6035 and trades below can e go for sell

Well....that is a decision you have to take.

For me....below 89 EMA is bearish...I will be looking for shorts now keeping in mind the key BEAR-S1 level below (below S1 down move will accelerate). Until price breaks above 89 EMA I am bearish.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #165   PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be out of the office for rest of the day on some work so I will not be able to post.

Good Luck to you all!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: