Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need planet ephemeris Excel sheet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author I need planet ephemeris Excel sheet.
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: I need planet ephemeris Excel sheet. Reply with quote

I need planet ephemeris Excel sheet. that has dates and planet locations and time for Gann work.

can sm1 help?
enigma
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ruchir.Why do u need planetary ephemeris for gann calculations? Very Happy
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

because then I may be able to figure out the planery positions and their impact on markets .

can u help?
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruchir, NASA (USA) have sent missions to Sun ...Mercury ... Pluto. If u remember they used Jupiter gravity to sling shot their Voyager missions towards Uranus etc. For this they needed pin point accuracy. Please visit their website and use the "contact us" facility. In any case more than half their researchers are Indian origin and they will be pleased that you have opened a new field of inquiry.
Google the Russian equivalent (earlier Soviet) [MIR?] and they may also help you.
Also contact Vinay28 by PM. He does all kinds of research incl astronomy, astrology etc and may be able to help you.
Cheers, Prakash Holla
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Ruchir, NASA (USA) have sent missions to Sun ...Mercury ... Pluto. If u remember they used Jupiter gravity to sling shot their Voyager missions towards Uranus etc. For this they needed pin point accuracy. Please visit their website and use the "contact us" facility. In any case more than half their researchers are Indian origin and they will be pleased that you have opened a new field of inquiry.
Google the Russian equivalent (earlier Soviet) [MIR?] and they may also help you.
Also contact Vinay28 by PM. He does all kinds of research incl astronomy, astrology etc and may be able to help you.
Cheers, Prakash Holla

Even google would have not given me so many results, Thanks Prakash, great options.

Regards,
Ruchir
nareshsachdev
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ephemeris is mainly needed to work out the exact times when the corresponding high and lows will be formed based on the previous lows and highs. for example we can see the relation ship between 9 dec,4 feb,9 jun,8 sep,8 aug,8 oct,etc etc.

if u just follow this and combine with resistance levels, u are trading nicely on the turn dates
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruchir, I don't understand why you want to go thru the whole ephemeris regularly to "study" Gann. In any case, Gann and others who further developed his theories use western ephemeris, which differs a lot from Vedic style ephemeris. As an example, as per western style, sun changes a zodiac sign from about 22nd to 24th of a month while as per Vedic style, it changes from 14th to 18th of a month. The variation is much more in case of slow moving planets such as Jupiter, Saturn and other farther ones. That will surely confuse you.

Nevertheless, if you want western ephemeris, you will have try the internet. As far as Vedic style is concerned, IMHO, there are only two very accurate ephemeris, namely (a) Date Panchang and (b) prof Lahiri's ephemeris. You can buy on the net or in any book shop every year. But you will not get it in excel format.

Hope above clarifies.
enigma
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There r free planetary ephemerises available on the net . However u will have to see as some of them are according to western system and some acc. to indian-lahiri etc.
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vinay, for such a detailed reply.

In some articles I read that gann visited India and was in contact with an astrologer for more than 10 years here, also article said that Gann used Indian Astrology.

and the video by Wheelsinthesky on youtube they were using the change of cycle with Airies (zodiac) which also suggest some Indian element as our Financial year starts with April (same as Airies) this is my logical connection, I may be wrong, but once I know both of them. I will which has the greater number of reversals.
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enigma wrote:
There r free planetary ephemerises available on the net . However u will have to see as some of them are according to western system and some acc. to indian-lahiri etc.

Thanks Enigma for your answer, will update If I find.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:
Thanks Vinay, for such a detailed reply.

In some articles I read that gann visited India and was in contact with an astrologer for more than 10 years here, also article said that Gann used Indian Astrology.

and the video by Wheelsinthesky on youtube they were using the change of cycle with Airies (zodiac) which also suggest some Indian element as our Financial year starts with April (same as Airies) this is my logical connection, I may be wrong, but once I know both of them. I will which has the greater number of reversals.

not really. western zodiac also starts with aries when sun enters its exalted sign.
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not really. western zodiac also starts with aries when sun enters its exalted sign.[/quote]

Coz the 7 Rishies Trained by SHiva got to every where in on earth and tought them these things, languages etc.

now there may have been a bit difference in how they (westerner) have taken things forward, many things still remain same.

A bit philosophical discussion. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: