Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to purchase Icharts but....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author I want to purchase Icharts but....
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look guys, I don't have more than 30 sec to look at your answers. Just tell me about what I want and be more brief and concise than my query or else........
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
look guys, I don't have more than 30 sec to look at your answers. Just tell me about what I want and be more brief and concise than my query or else........

Hitler punar janam? Ya Stalin? Ya Mussolini?
Smile
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Feel enough of this thread.Good if it become idle
voyager
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I am a new member to i charts, I feel satisfied and get valuable input regarding trading. It is true that this might be a place where carbon is converted into diamond. jai Ho !!! Very Happy
voyager
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I am a new member to i charts, I feel satisfied and get valuable input regarding trading. It is true that this might be a place where carbon is converted into diamond. jai Ho !!! Very Happy
Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:

+++ his q's keep changing/ adding as soon as the EARLIER q's are answered.
Anyone who finds IC not upto his mark is free to go elsewhere?!?! Yeh Russia/ China/ N Korea/ Cuba dictatorship nahi hai!

(Intra day chart is paid service. IC is paying heavily for data. Why they should give free? )

This is where you have gone wrong about me earlier and even now you are going wrong about me.

The added questions by me are relevant to the topic in discussion.

One guy mistakens someone and seems like everybody follows him without understanding the problem.
Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyager wrote:

Are you thinking for yourself or only following the herd ?
ninjadude
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree with u CARBON faced the same herd mentality and destructive comments on genuine queries on some other threads.

YOU JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER ICHARTS WILL FUFILL YR NEEDS

was planning to subscribe to icharts but now rethinking when i experienced few of these self applauding interfering know it alls who dont trade but come here only to put down others and r constantly scrounging their insecure lives on others for happy hours.

email to icharts directly and hopefully better sense prevails there.
hope this helps
regards
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is difference between

I WANT TO BUY A PRODUCT OF A COMPANY

AND

I WANT TO PURCHASE(BUY ) A COMPANY ITSELF (as thread name suggest)

The qtns asked for each , mentioned ablve wd be different .

Realise this ??

why one is not investing 700 rs , to test the product , and hassels more.

ARE we analysing/dissecting icharts software performance or we are interseted in making profits out of use of icharts?

and i dont know all ninjas are allergic to icharts ?( one ninja faced 6 bans )
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #25   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Carbon, Ninjadude:

Dil pe mat lo yaar. Just give us a shout and we will answer your queries. We are in the midst of revamping our services pages. Our apologies for not making it simple for you. But we will shortly.

In the meanwhile give us a shout and we will be more than glad to help you out.

Also, all the folks who replied to your are queries are part of a community called iCharts and in this community we take care of each other in everyway Smile .

Looking forward to welcoming you in the family.

Regards,
ProTrader
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #26   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way if you want to purchase iCharts, keep a blank cheque ready Wink .

--PT

ps: we have a sense of humour too.
Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjadude wrote:
agree with u CARBON faced the same herd mentality and destructive comments on genuine queries on some other threads.

YOU JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER ICHARTS WILL FUFILL YR NEEDS

was planning to subscribe to icharts but now rethinking when i experienced few of these self applauding interfering know it alls who dont trade but come here only to put down others and r constantly scrounging their insecure lives on others for happy hours.

email to icharts directly and hopefully better sense prevails there.
hope this helps
regards

Ninjadude,
Thanks a lot for the kind words and thoughful insight you have shown. I totally agree with you.

This tends to happen on all forums. Most people are tend to be driven by their emotions instead of thinking rationally. The moment you put in a direct to the point post, it is considered as a threat to the politeness of a community. Posting polite, friendly and flashy post are ok when you are making friends, but it is necessary to be direct and to the point when we deal with financial matters.
Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

svkum wrote:
There is difference between

I WANT TO BUY A PRODUCT OF A COMPANY

AND

I WANT TO PURCHASE(BUY ) A COMPANY ITSELF (as thread name suggest)

The qtns asked for each , mentioned ablve wd be different .

Realise this ??

why one is not investing 700 rs , to test the product , and hassels more.

ARE we analysing/dissecting icharts software performance or we are interseted in making profits out of use of icharts?

and i dont know all ninjas are allergic to icharts ?( one ninja faced 6 bans )

Well, the heading is that way because that shows that when I started it I was and am still unaware of the companies product information. The easiest way for me to refer the product was by the word icharts since I was confused and am still confused with the product information that is given on the main website. The website has been like that for more than a year I guess.

One is not investing Rs700 because that one needs to know if the software helps his requirement. I just don't go blindly. If the main website had proper information to read and understand the product, I would have bought it more than a year ago itself.....
Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:

--PT

Laughing No don't want to purchase icharts, but I am looking forward to purchasing basic charts for intraday trading. I won't buy it until I understand the product and what it will offer to benefit me in trading.
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:

--PT

Oh No! PT you are selling ? Aise public mil jaye jo ki 700 rupaye bhi kharch karne se pahle tees aadmi se puchch tachch karta hai tab to bechna hi padega.

Carbon bhai....aap 700 rupay to icharts ko doge. Lekin trading seekhne ke liye 70,000 kharcha jo karoge woh taiyar rakhe ho? Trading is not a simple money making machine. Icharts is not an ATM. It provides you data in real time in a prompt manner. What you do with the data is most important. In Icharts the community may help you with strategies (and they are very helpful) but tell you frankly trading is difficult and loss making proposition in the beginning. Only grit and determination can win your day. It may take almost 2-3 years before you learn the ropes. By then you would have lost a lot of money (say a lac minimum) in the market. Compared to that IC will take few thousands to provide you a guaranteed service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: