Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to purchase Icharts but....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author I want to purchase Icharts but....
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carbon wrote:
ProTrader wrote:
By the way if you want to purchase iCharts, keep a blank cheque ready Wink .

--PT

ps: we have a sense of humour too.

Laughing No don't want to purchase icharts, but I am looking forward to purchasing basic charts for intraday trading. I won't buy it until I understand the product and what it will offer to benefit me in trading.

If you change your mind in future, please don't change the management of our iCharts after your purchase Wink
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #32   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I request everyone to stop posting in this thread and leave it to iCharts team to respond to Carbon's genuine queries.

Also, in the future I urge users to refrain from replying to such queries and leave it to iCharts team to handle these issues.

Carbon, I will post chart snapshots of 1-min charts little later today.

Thanks.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #33   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carbon,

Here is a 1-Min chart snapshot of current month NIFTY futures from our JCharts (Premium).

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

opportunist wrote:

Oh No! PT you are selling ? Aise public mil jaye jo ki 700 rupaye bhi kharch karne se pahle tees aadmi se puchch tachch karta hai tab to bechna hi padega.

Carbon bhai....aap 700 rupay to icharts ko doge. Lekin trading seekhne ke liye 70,000 kharcha jo karoge woh taiyar rakhe ho? Trading is not a simple money making machine. Icharts is not an ATM. It provides you data in real time in a prompt manner. What you do with the data is most important. In Icharts the community may help you with strategies (and they are very helpful) but tell you frankly trading is difficult and loss making proposition in the beginning. Only grit and determination can win your day. It may take almost 2-3 years before you learn the ropes. By then you would have lost a lot of money (say a lac minimum) in the market. Compared to that IC will take few thousands to provide you a guaranteed service.

Do you understand why I had to start this thread in the first place?
Its quite easy for you to keep bashing things isen't it?

I have been through the phase that you talk about a very long time ago.
Grit and determination do not win a day. Its supple actions backed by study, strategy and experience that win a day.

Any way, thanks for the input guidelines you provided. Those should help a newbie trader a bit.
Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
Carbon,

Thanks for posting the image. Initially I am interested in basic versions only. Going with platinum version is a later subject as I am not even aware of what the basic versions will do for me.

1] What is the difference between Live Charts and J Charts (Basic Only Basic not premium. )
2] On an Intraday chart:- If I zoom into the chart, does the aspect ratio of the chart change?
For example :- The x axis grid spacing between time lines from 10am to 11am with referance to the y axis price spaceing.
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #36   PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

1) JCharts is over main charting which updated every 3 to 4 seconds.
Live Charts is our image based chart which updated every 1 min, this charts works on mobiles/ tablets.

To view tool provided in JCharts(Basic), please view JCharts(EOD) and to view Live Charts( Basic), please view "Charts".

You will have access to both the charting tools in BASIC subscription i.e. JCharts(BASIC) and Live Charts( BASIC)

2) Yes, the scaling on Y-axis will change as you view different parts of chart. Please view the snaps attached below.

Regards

Hemant @ iCharts.

Carbon wrote:
SwingTrader wrote:
Carbon,

Thanks for posting the image. Initially I am interested in basic versions only. Going with platinum version is a later subject as I am not even aware of what the basic versions will do for me.

1] What is the difference between Live Charts and J Charts (Basic Only Basic not premium. )
2] On an Intraday chart:- If I zoom into the chart, does the aspect ratio of the chart change?
For example :- The x axis grid spacing between time lines from 10am to 11am with referance to the y axis price spaceing.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #37   PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We have mailed you the details on the BASIC service yesterday on 14th Oct 2013 on your registered email address. We hope you have received the same.

Regards

Kamal
Carbon wrote:
SwingTrader wrote:
Carbon,

druzva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The subject of this thread is very misleading. I thought someone acquiring ichart. PT has promised me that I will have first right of refusal if he wants to sell ichart. ( on a lighter note ) 24

Runy
ajit602
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

We have mailed you the details on the BASIC service yesterday on 14th Oct 2013 on your registered email address. We hope you have received the same.

Regards

Kamal
Carbon wrote:
SwingTrader wrote:
Carbon,

SIR,
WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME. I WANT CHARTS ON MOBILE( GALAXY S LCD CLEAR) WITH 15MIN, 30MIN, 1 HRS TIME OF NIFTY AND WITH INDICATOR MACD AND IN WHICH I CAN SAVE PREFERENCE AND IT REFRESH AUTOMATICALLY. PLEASE REPLY WITH PLAN. THANKS.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin: I appreciate your post asking us not to comment on newbies wanting to join.
It is human nature to reply to rude posts and to people criticizing IC unnecessarily
This problem can be solved very easily (rude posts + reply) by RESTRICTING forum posting privileges to those who have paid for basic/ premium/ platinum subs ONLY.
Those who want to join and have queries can look at "contact us" and send you email or phone in
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #41   PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: help Reply with quote

Dear Member,

1) JCharts is over main charting which updated every 3 to 4 seconds.
Live Charts is our image based chart which updated every 1 min, this charts works on mobiles/ tablets.

To view tool provided in JCharts(Basic), please view JCharts(EOD) and to view Live Charts( Basic), please view "Charts".

You will have access to both the charting tools in BASIC subscription i.e. JCharts(BASIC) and Live Charts( BASIC)

2) Yes, you can plot MACD for 15 mins, 30 mins and 60 mins charts.
(Please find the attached snap shot)

ajit602 wrote:
kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

Regards

Kamal
Carbon wrote:
SwingTrader wrote:
Carbon,

SIR,
WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME. I WANT CHARTS ON MOBILE( GALAXY S LCD CLEAR) WITH 15MIN, 30MIN, 1 HRS TIME OF NIFTY AND WITH INDICATOR MACD AND IN WHICH I CAN SAVE PREFERENCE AND IT REFRESH AUTOMATICALLY. PLEASE REPLY WITH PLAN. THANKS.
Hydrogen
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #42   PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Icharts Team

Is Backtesting features are available in Platinum charts for MCX/NSE FO ?

If yes till when I can backtest in the past. I want to backtest for 1 to two years on 30 min or 60 min charts.

Please reply

Thanks
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #43   PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hydrogen:

Yes back testing is available in Platinum. The way it works is, first you need to load a scrip, say NIFTY for the desired number of days and time frame. You can now run back testing on it.

Thx..PT
Hydrogen
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #44   PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Hi Hydrogen:

Yes back testing is available in Platinum. The way it works is, first you need to load a scrip, say NIFTY for the desired number of days and time frame. You can now run back testing on it.

Thx..PT

Thanks ProTrader for your quick reply !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: