Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to purchase Icharts but....
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author I want to purchase Icharts but....
Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: I want to purchase Icharts but.... Reply with quote

Hi,

I want to get a feel about the functions of Ichart basic version.

I want to see how the charts look like in the paid version.

Can anyone post some screen shots and clarify my couple of querries.
Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple of my querries

1] Can I save images of 1 min daily charts
2] Can I save data of 1 min daily chart as chart file so that I can open it any time later and study the chart.
3] Can I save at once, all the chart data on my pc for a particular sector using a single click of a button?
4] How much processing power does the basic Ichart software need from a 64 bit win7 running quad core processor? I checked some other charting software and the processing power demand was ridiculously high.

Why are screen shots of intraday charts not available before I purchase it!!!
Can anyone help??
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not sure whether icharts does all your requirements. But can tell you that it offers most of the features ..and more over we have a lot friends here who will help us to get better trader...
Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Im not sure whether icharts does all your requirements. But can tell you that it offers most of the features ..and more over we have a lot friends here who will help us to get better trader...

I am very specific about my requirements.
I am not interested in most of the features. I am interested in knowing if it has each and everything that I have stated or not.

Regarding friends over here...well someone should have answered to my querry because what I have asked is the simplest of information that any ichart user should be knowing.

Icharts website is too complicated and information is not at all accessible for a new comer. I had to get registered on this forum to get my answers and am still struggling to get it. Its only creating a frustration, negative impression about this product and the people behind it.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carbon bhai, MOST of IC users are VERY happy with IC. If you dont believe, try elsewhere paying double or more. There are Bombay data suppliers asking for Rs 50000+ per year and I am sure giving the same feed! Every data supplier gives feed of NSE data (and some BSE also).
In addition to KIFAYATI service, IC admin is VERY prompt in attending to GENUINE complaints (if possible within 1 hour)
Intra day chart is paid service. IC is paying heavily for data. Why they should give free?
You will know hotel is good by eating their meal. Every month many new members join us, many are joining from other existing share websites. What more proof do you want?
My sincere advice: try paid service one month, get feel of it. If you dont like it try elsewhere!
I am confident person like you with open mind and dedication will turn raw material CARBON into priceless DIAMOND
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla (member since Nov 2010 and VERY HAPPY with IC)
mogili
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Carbon bhai, MOST of IC users are VERY happy with IC. If you dont believe, try elsewhere paying double or more. There are Bombay data suppliers asking for Rs 50000+ per year and I am sure giving the same feed! Every data supplier gives feed of NSE data (and some BSE also).
In addition to KIFAYATI service, IC admin is VERY prompt in attending to GENUINE complaints (if possible within 1 hour)
Intra day chart is paid service. IC is paying heavily for data. Why they should give free?
You will know hotel is good by eating their meal. Every month many new members join us, many are joining from other existing share websites. What more proof do you want?
My sincere advice: try paid service one month, get feel of it. If you dont like it try elsewhere!
I am confident person like you with open mind and dedication will turn raw material CARBON into priceless DIAMOND

I fully endorse the view of PKH.
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Carbon,

I fully agree with the view of Prakash. By the way my suggestion is rather than hearing to some people, y dont u subscribe for a month and test it yourself. The subscription amtt is also not much. The ichartians are a happy satisfied bunch here. And dont get frustrated and drw negative conclusions bro.just try it urself and i promise u can feel the difference.

Vishy
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will charge 2B$ for any demand by anyone about charts, on icharts or anywhere else.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carbon wrote:
Couple of my querries

1] Can I save images of 1 min daily charts
2] Can I save data of 1 min daily chart as chart file so that I can open it any time later and study the chart.
3] Can I save at once, all the chart data on my pc for a particular sector using a single click of a button?
4] How much processing power does the basic Ichart software need from a 64 bit win7 running quad core processor? I checked some other charting software and the processing power demand was ridiculously high.

Why are screen shots of intraday charts not available before I purchase it!!!
Can anyone help??

Here are the answers to your queries:

1. Yes, you can save snapshot of the chart to your disk. You can either use "Save chart as PNG" button we provide or use a third-party screenshot utility as many of our users do.

2. NO, you cannot save data to your PC from the charts.

3. NO

4. The JCharts tool is a light weight java applet and does not require much CPU power to work. Atleast 1 GB RAM is suggested for smooth functioning of the charts. We also have another charting tool called "Platinum Charts" that requires more CPU but still it is not too demanding.

You can look at our JCharts (EOD) tool to get a very good idea about JCharts used for intraday charting. JCharts (EOD) has almost 90% of the functionality of our intraday JCharts. To check platinum charts you will have to subscribe for a month. Screenshot of platinum charts are available in the forum (Website News & Updates section).

svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I smell some totally different objectives from the way qtns are asked by carbon.

icharts is not fruit vendor or icecreame parlour, where you get sample test before buy.
Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:

Here are the answers to your queries:

1. Yes, you can save snapshot of the chart to your disk. You can either use "Save chart as PNG" button we provide or use a third-party screenshot utility as many of our users do.

2. NO, you cannot save data to your PC from the charts.

3. NO

4. The JCharts tool is a light weight java applet and does not require much CPU power to work. Atleast 1 GB RAM is suggested for smooth functioning of the charts. We also have another charting tool called "Platinum Charts" that requires more CPU but still it is not too demanding.

You can look at our JCharts (EOD) tool to get a very good idea about JCharts used for intraday charting. JCharts (EOD) has almost 90% of the functionality of our intraday JCharts. To check platinum charts you will have to subscribe for a month. Screenshot of platinum charts are available in the forum (Website News & Updates section).

Thanks for the info.

Regarding JCharts, I am not able to find it anywhere on your main website. The only page that comes up is the one having all the colored pics and the price mentioned below it. Why such a complicated website??

I have been registered a long time ago on this forum and even then this was the same issue. I just could not find if this software was useful to me or not. Same colored page with price listed below it. I just gave up on buying your service then.

Even now through your reply I am not able to find a link to download and check the Jchart tool!! I cannot spend an hour searching for your products. Why don't you list it directly on your main website!!
And I never asked for platinum charts....I have been asking for basic charts.
Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svkum wrote:
I smell some totally different objectives from the way qtns are asked by carbon.

icharts is not fruit vendor or icecreame parlour, where you get sample test before buy.

You have misunderstood what I have asked for.
I have asked for a screen shot and I never asked for a free trial version..

Try reading my first post.
Carbon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:

What more proof do you want?

Thanks for the great words.

You missed what I asked in the first place. I am not expecting or have asked for any free service.

I don't follow anything just because the world follows that way. Before I put my money into their service I want to know if the tool is going to be helpful to me or not.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svkum wrote:
icharts is not fruit vendor or icecream parlour, where you get sample test before buy.

sv: aapke muuh mein ghee/ shakkar! but which fruit vendor/ icecream parlor gives free sample nowadays?
Smile Smile Smile
+++ his q's keep changing/ adding as soon as the EARLIER q's are answered.
Anyone who finds IC not upto his mark is free to go elsewhere?!?! Yeh Russia/ China/ N Korea/ Cuba dictatorship nahi hai!
If you take survey, >95% will show satisfaction + paisa vasool in dealing with IC!!!
I understand that in addition to paid subs, many avail of free J C EOD etc without any complaint
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svkum wrote:

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: