Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ICharts J Ch Premium levels
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author ICharts J Ch Premium levels
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #121   PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:52 am    Post subject: Globus Spirits, GMBrew, SDBL: Cheers Reply with quote

1 Globusspr is on a High ! (pun intended) Yet another spirits company has contributed to my "tijori"?
2 GM Breweries has also, yet once more, justified my faith in well run (and dominant in their area) liquor companies. Sold 150@ 628. Waiting for intraday or willing to give delivery
3 Som Distill. : Bot Friday, sold just now at a very good price

I hope traffic police dont hold an 'alcoholmeter' to my trading terminal?
Smile
CHEERS, Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #122   PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:09 pm    Post subject: POK Hit = NF hammering = opportunity Reply with quote

POK Hit was taken as an excuse by speculators to show their 'panic'. They are emboldened nowadays by strangely listless SEBI which has given clean chit to market operators and is concentrating in keeping Be-Sahara Subroto in Tihar!
When we drive in our city, we keep mental map of potholes, other hazards, where road widens, etc.
In share market same attention to details, (keeping IC levels as high beam), can give rich "payouts"!
1 GM Breweries has been a major sponsor of my Friday activities for some time now
a) Intra 150@ 607-618
b) Intra 150@ 606-618
2 ITC recovered fast from the panic and gave an intra payout when the trend reversed upwards: 400@245.6 .. 247.6 Would hv given more but for the panic button
3 Alphageo was reco by Apka after some prediction model of his gave green signal. Oil and gas drilling services, excellent revenues make this share a must have
Good intra payout 100@ 975 .. 990

Let's see how my delivery ghodas of this week, fare from tomorrow: HUL, Marico, GAIL, TCS, Sintex .... Associate Alcohols!
Cheers, Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #123   PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject: Associated Alcohols Reply with quote

Associated Alcohols and Breweries are a Marwari owned (Kedia), Kolkata based BUT having factories in MP etc, company. So safe from Bongla Mamma's nannying and bullying!
Smile
Bot @ 120, shot up to 138.7 today keeping with the up- trend of well run alcohol units. One more drinks sponsor of Friday 'cool' drinks! Now waiting for last ghoda, Pincon, to run its race to my tgt!
Good fundamentals will always pay a handsome reward to investors
Thanks yet once more to ICharts admin, and a whole bunch of fellow boarders here in ICharts who have enabled/ inspired me to reach 158 pair- trades this FY with only 2 losses!
Cheers, Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #124   PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:42 am    Post subject: Pincon Reply with quote

Pincon is the last alcohol ghoda in my stable. Today I sold it for 75 (bot @ 67.5) temporarily ending my association with liquor cos! A correction after the rapid increases seen recently can be used to re-enter as these cos. remain bullish till mid- Jan 17 at least!
Nice to see that having come recently to RBI hot seat and unable to impose his will suddenly, still Udit sprang a surprise by choosing after market hours for his rate cut (and ending the predictable 1100 timeframe)
Cheers, Prakash Holla

Encl list of pair- trades upto yesterday

Update @1118: Kanorichem shot up 10% today as part of a Divali bullishness. Looking at the strong fundamentals, this was a good buy, 1000@ 67 and now sold at 76.2!
Thanks to Umesh1 who advised me to keep booking and re-entering the roller coaster Indian share market!
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #125   PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject: GM Brew once more Reply with quote

1 G M Breweries is one of my favorites. Steadily going up and down like a child's toy= yoyo. Bot 200@ 590
When a share like GMB is bot**, we are buying their dominant position in West Maharashtra/ Silvas/ Dadra/ Nagar Haveli/ south Gujarat* and their excellent results. We cant lose.
* In spite of pious and totally unrealistic hopes of Gujarat Congress, (which made Guj totally dry in 1960 for a MKG who never publicly denounced meat or drink) Gujarat remains one of the highest per capita consumers of liquor!
I fondly remember a joke in Manohar Malgonkar's Bend in the Ganges. The hero, living near Karwar, K'taka, (who is MM himself) likes a peg in the evening after retiring from the army. The local Congress Pradesh Committee drops in and says 'Sir, you publicly denounce liquor and destroy your stocks and we will elect you as MLA of the area'. MM politely says he prefers his liquor!
** we only get around 500 top intra day scrips in Premium or Platinum. I am NOT blaming Admin, but we dont always get the excellent levels they provide in IC JC Premium charts!

2 Jubilant Foods: CEO, Kaul, left JublF probably because Marwari owners werent giving him the salary/ perks he expected. The market started a big hungama about : "ceo geley gavala, chain avey na amaala"! (Marathi= ceo went to his home in the village, may misfortune not strike us!). The company has a huge pan India presence, is bigger than any one individual (and I wrote this in money control)
Looking at the chart, bot 100@ 995 two days before, sold today BTSDAT for 1037 = Domino sponsors my today's Hungama !!!!

3 Star Paper: contrary to any wrong impression I may have created recently, I do invest in stocks in areas other than food and drink!
Star Paper is an east India based paper manufacturer with EXCELLENT results in June qrtr! EPS shot up from 3.4 (Mar) to 8.2 (Jun) !!!!
One week enough for 1000 buy@ 101 >>> sold just now at 108.4. Happy days are here again.

Cheers, Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #126   PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Pricol Reply with quote

When the share market is a gloomy dreary place like today, with minimal movement in NF, ADX (trend) is a lousy 27 = lack of direction, volumes are almost zero .....
how to stay awake, how to ring the cash register?
Smile
big market operators have to make money, they will manipulate single scrips ... how to track/enter? keep an eye on top 10 winners and losers in NSE home page. Any share being manipulated will run like favorite of Kingfisher Derby
Today Pricol zoomed up like a coconut tree with large volumes ..
Kept selling at ICJCP R3 121.71 and share went further to R4 123.54 (hi 123.90)
No problem, as my Friday activity is sponsored this week by Pricol!
Cheers, Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #127   PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject: IC JCP levels & Dabur Reply with quote

IC JCP levels: baar baar dekho, hajar baar dekho, yeh dekhne ki cheez hai, hamare dil ruba!
Dabur: Check the working, products not affected by China or Putin or Ukraine or Hilarious vs Trump boxing match?
Bot at dip few days back, 400@ 277,
Sell (ICJCP level 283.94, hi 283.9) : Sold today @ 283.5
One month Friday dhamaal sponsored by Dabur "honey"
Cheers, Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #128   PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: IC JCP levels & ITC Reply with quote

IC JCP levels: baar baar dekho, hajar baar dekho, yeh dekhne ki cheez hai, hamare dil ruba!
ITC: Check the working, products not affected by China or Putin or Ukraine or Hilarious vs Trump boxing match?
Bot at dip few days back, 400@ 243,
Kept sell @ICJCP level @ 261.50, hi so far 256.4
One quarter Friday dhamaal likely to be sponsored by ITC blue chips!
Cheers, Prakash Holla

Joke: GoI "think" tanks lack elementary bheja AND common sense! Someone in Health Min has reco to GoI that they shd exit from shareholding in ITC, other cig cos (eg LIC, UTI). Next they will reco foregoing excise revenue
Maximum excise revenue is earned by GoI/States from SIN TAXES on LIQUOR and CIGS. But if they raise further as reco by some OTHER idiots, THEN likely smuggling from Nepal/ Bangla will shoot up?

ITC is classik example of buy on dips and sell on rise, it will give STEADY INCOME esp as we have the BEST BOARD OF DIRECTORS incl Deveshwar. (Laugh exercise for today: Contrast Deveshwar with Rotten Thatha?
Laugh exercise for tomorrow: compare Malaria with Rotten Thatha)
Smile
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #129   PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: IC JCP levels & Apar Inds Reply with quote

Apar: Check the working, products not affected by China or Putin or Ukraine or Hilarious vs Trump boxing/ head bobbing match? ... agey bado!
Bot at IC level R2 =160@ 570
Kept sell @R3 level @ 577, hi so far 579
Apar sponsors my Friday pait pooja
Cheers, Prakash Holla

Also got a good price in ITC and Bhageria Chemicals (both positional)
so waiting for usual bear hammering during US election, to re-enter

Once again thanks to Umesh1 for "sell at highs, re-enter at dips" advice worth its weight in gold!
Hema (profit) = Seeta (intra) + Geeta (posit)
Cheers, Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #130   PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:58 am    Post subject: ADF Foods Reply with quote

From a modest beginning in 1932, in Fort Bombay, as "American Dry Fruits" retail outlet, ADF Foods has spread across India, to US, Middle East, China. A strong presence online in food outlets like Big Basket
Strong fundamentals and excellent working/ profitability
Its a delight to go thru their very professional website
A 'Bombay Gujju' co owned by Thakkars
Yest close 161.3, today hi so far 180
Unf. not in Icharts Top 500 yet so no detailed intra day charts OR levels!
A sponsor of Friday activities at Chez Holla this Fri evening!
Cheers, Prakash Holla
shanticomq
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #131   PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pkholla

Is it time to invest in Titan co. At Rs.305 ????

required UR Valuable View.

Sanjay
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #132   PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Quando? Quando? Quando? Reply with quote

"Quando, quando, quando" = when? is the name of a popular Tex-Mex country song from US mixing English and Mexican Spanish!

Dear Sanjay,
1 I bot Titan @ 394 BEFORE .. the nursery level fight between Rotten Thatha + chamchas vs Cyrus Mistry!
When Cyrus has to be removed to "preserve the future of Tata Group" you very well understand that Rotten wants his brother Noel Tata to inherit the gaddi so that Noel can continue the good work, of ruining Tata value, started by Rotten
YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE ABOUT ENTRY???
2 When FinMin and RBI are swaying like BEVDAS from disaster to disaster, how anyone can even think of entering the market

My dear Sanjay, wait for reversal with volumes, confirm this by waiting one more day and then enter the market is my rokda bachane ka sincere advice!

Cheers, Prakash Holla
shanticomq
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #133   PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks prakash
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #134   PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Rotten's Thatha Steel! Reply with quote

East or west, IC Premium Level is the best!
My breakeven is slightly higher but amazingly enough, today's EXTREMELY HIGH level of trading , 33.2 L shares, Rs 150.8 cr so far, has brought Tatasteel to>>
IC LEVEL R5 = 458.16, hi 458.5
It is seen that IF the price shoots beyond R5 then it is runaway BUT it is more likely that R5 can give you a good intra day return by shorting here
Lets see what happens
My suspicion is that Rotten Thatha is repeating his TataMotors bulk buy (chuppa rustam purchase in Dec) to shore up his insider group against Cyrus and Nusli Wadia attack!
May the shareholders win in this 'bhai-bhai' fight!
Jai Hind, down with useless Rotten!
Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #135   PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: TataPower T20 Reply with quote

Isko (=ICharts) laga dala to life jingalala!

I hv 2000 TP bought at 96 and saw TP struggling just below 88. Taking a chance I placed A SELL AT 88.10 = BULL level on IC JC Premium chart
Imagine my surprise when the 5 min candle showed a long hair ending at 88.10 hi (today's hi so far) and someone had bot my entire qty!
Within a minute the price had fallen to 87.5 and I bot back 2 lots at 87.5 and 87.4 = Profit of Rs 1000 within 5 minutes!!!
Such an extraordinary deal also boosts the adrenaline and gives a heady feeling thruout the day
THREE CHEERS TO ICHARTS JCHARTS PREMIUM CHARTS. Trading with caution and these levels to guide me HAS NEVER FAILED ME in the 6 1/2 years since Nov 2010
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: