Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ICharts J Ch Premium levels
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author ICharts J Ch Premium levels
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #151   PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: merger demerger bheja out! Reply with quote

every john, jaani and janardhan is busy doing de-merger right now "to unlock the value of their assets"
One such chameli is IIFL - the share broker and financial powerhouse
CORRECTLY, someone in moneycontrol predicted :
from seeing the market value of IIFL before de-merger
and seeing the market value of IIFL after de-merger
THAT their brokerage arm would find a value of Rs 250
AAJ KA DIN, 5PAISA HAS FALLEN WITH DAILY LC FROM OPEN OF RS 400 TO RS 252!

Pls be careful before investing your hard earned money in such chamelis! Other examples are ICICI Prudential/ SBI Life* >>> BE PRUDENT ALWAYS
Cheers, Prakash Holla
PS I wonder when there will be a procession to regulators to approve merger with sister co. after unlocking true value!
PPS * It will be years if not decades before a highly regulated indy like insurance will ever make profits
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #152   PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Exuberance = madness? Reply with quote

Vinay28 has stopped posting but I suddenly remembered him and his watching the Robert Miner calculation for Nifty Spot

I am posting this latest calc of Robert Miner for Vinay28

I personally believe and Miner seems to support this that WE ARE NOW IN EXUBERANCE (MADNESS) PHASE not supported by technicals
AND WHERE THIS WILL LEAD, GOD ONLY KNOWS!

Please trade very carefully,

Cheers, Prakash Holla

Conclusions: Latest UP supported till 10553.5 by Miner. Above that ?
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #153   PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:52 pm    Post subject: P C Jeweller! Reply with quote

P C Jeweller closed yday at 484.3 with today's UC 10%+ = 532.7 and LC SHOULD HAVE BEEN 10%- = 435.9.
INSTEAD NSE POSTED LC = 193.75 resulting in huge volumes ( 5min candles of millions) as punters took adv of the situ to create scare and drove the price to 217.95 before sense prevailed and price adjusted back to 350 now
There is nothing wrong with the share or company or working
I bot 300 @ 264 and playing safe, sold at 280 for a reasonable 4600+
If I had held on till present CMP , I would have made much more!
BUT LET US SEE IF SEBI WILL INVESTIGATE OR IGNORE ! (Instead, continuing to concentrate on bad boy Subroto of Sahara for spanking )
Cheers, Prakash Holla

Last edited by pkholla on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #154   PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: P C Jeweller! Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
P C Jeweller closed yday at 484.3 with today's UC 10%+ = 532.7 and LC SHOULD HAVE BEEN 10%- = 435.9.
INSTEAD NSE POSTED LC = 193.75 resulting in huge volumes ( 5min candles of millions) as punters took adv of the situ to create scare and drove the price to 217.95 before sense prevailed and price adjusted back to 350 now
There is nothing wrong with the share or company or working
I bot 300 @ 264 and playing safe, sold at 280 for a reasonable 4600+
If I had held on till present CMP 350, I would have made 45000!
BUT LET US SEE IF SEBI WILL INVESTIGATE OR IGNORE ! (Instead, continuing to concentrate on bad boy Subroto of Sahara for spanking )
Cheers, Prakash Holla

I bot @286 sold @405. 2guns 2guns 2guns
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #155   PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: PCJewel Reply with quote

No need to reply
Rita: Congrats for trade, both for entering and staying till u made nice profit
Cheers, Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #156   PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject: Sex change? Sex determination? Reply with quote

Why the great interest in making male into female (apka), female into male (Rita Pandit) , something into anything? If I ask "Koi Kaam Dhandha Nahi Hai Kya?" will some people get angry?
Can we please FOCUS on our trading in the most neutral share exchange in the world? = NSE
If you have money, buy
If you have scrip, sell
If you have margin money, buy/sell option/ future
Who asks whether you are male/ female, young/ old, educated/ illiterate, "higher" caste/ SCST?, white/brown/black, OK?/ Handicapped?????
Let us NOT descend into madness of Democrats/ Crazy Left in Canada/ USA who have 55+ sex categories! = male, female, LGBTASJDNPUWWJCPSMRUTNFFH ........?
PLEASE FOCUS AND MAKE MONEY
Cheers, Prakash Holla
PS: After spending a lot of money, US tv star/athlete Jenner who changed from male to female now feels uncomfortable and wants to convert back to "male"!
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #157   PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex change? Sex determination? Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Why the great interest in making male into female (apka), female into male (Rita Pandit) , something into anything? If I ask "Koi Kaam Dhandha Nahi Hai Kya?" will some people get angry?
Can we please FOCUS on our trading in the most neutral share exchange in the world? = NSE
If you have money, buy
If you have scrip, sell
If you have margin money, buy/sell option/ future
Who asks whether you are male/ female, young/ old, educated/ illiterate, "higher" caste/ SCST?, white/brown/black, OK?/ Handicapped?????
Let us NOT descend into madness of Democrats/ Crazy Left in Canada/ USA who have 55+ sex categories! = male, female, LGBTASJDNPUWWJCPSMRUTNFFH ........?
PLEASE FOCUS AND MAKE MONEY
Cheers, Prakash Holla
PS: After spending a lot of money, US tv star/athlete Jenner who changed from male to female now feels uncomfortable and wants to convert back to "male"!

Finally one post to which I could not resist replying.
Everything around is changing so fast that sometimes its very hard to keep track of what we write and what we mean. Nevertheless pressure is high all around.. defrauded banks! mystery death of Sridevi! Modiji's silence on Nimo! rising bond yields!..many more.
However the bottomline is make money and only money and enjoy the market.
So how are you Prakash Bhai? very long time...
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #158   PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SP50: I heard you are making lots of Australian $? Welcome back to forum and awaiting your spicy posts!
Cheers, Prakash Holla
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: