Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ICharts J Ch Premium levels
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author ICharts J Ch Premium levels
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Titan and LT Reply with quote

Today TWO intra swing trades with IC levels kept in mind while placing buy and sell orders .
In Titan Inds (thanks to tip from rrk-hyd)...... and ....... LT (own find)

Adds pep to Friday evening "happy hours"

Thanks to IC admin for providing J Ch Premium levels that rock!
Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Sobha De (-velopers) Reply with quote

Thanks to IC Admin for simply great trading levels
SOBHA DE DE DE DE just gave me their 5th pay check for October 2014
Sobha RESPECTED IC J C P level of 409.49 by moving sideways after local hi of 409.50
Nice boost once again for Friday EOW
Geeta (positional) has smiled on me. Now waiting for Seeta (intra) to trigger. Either way 3 cheers to Hema (profit)!
Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Kotakbank jindabad! IC Admin jindabad! Reply with quote

Simple trading lesson: observe IC JPC levels and reap the benefit!
1 I have 200 kotakbk, break even 1025
2 Sold at double top today = 1030.50, near abouts R5 IC JPC level (1034.3) = came near till 1032.80, but struggled with both MACD and ADX indicating reversal
3 Waited for signal from MACD and ADX for reversal and bot back around 1013. Share had local lo of 1009.50 with nearest IC level of 1009.99 !!!
Next local lo at 1002.40 with IC level given as 1002.89!
Cheers, Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:19 am    Post subject: axis bank Reply with quote

bot axis 250 at IC JCP level of 420.25: bot at 420.5, lo 420.35
sold at 424.80 (today's open candle hi, near JCP level of 424.30)
axis went further to 426.9 near Muhurat day hi of 427, JCP level 427.05

No issues, very grateful to IC admin for excellent levels yet again

Friday 'cheers' paid for, Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: axis bank Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
bot axis 250 at IC JCP level of 420.25: bot at 420.5, lo 420.35
sold at 424.80 (today's open candle hi, near JCP level of 424.30)
axis went further to 426.9 near Muhurat day hi of 427, JCP level 427.05

No issues, very grateful to IC admin for excellent levels yet again

Friday 'cheers' paid for, Prakash Holla

don't trade in any scrip intraday from today, this being an expiry week.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: intra day Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

Vinay: I am always grateful for well meant and logic based advice

but we can carefully trade in the BNF-3 = axis, icici and sbin where some manipulation up and down happens daily. Best to restrict such trades to these 3 where volumes are higher and chances of getting stuck are less

also if you notice carefully, on a day when BNF is up, one of the 3 is artificially hammered, when other 2 shoot up from pre-open, and that share can be bot at lo (or double bottom) around 0915-30 and held for T20 profit when the manipulators take the scrip up. LIKE AXIS BANK TODAY

opp. view can be applied to a day when BNF is taken down
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: intra day Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

Vinay: I am always grateful for well meant and logic based advice

but we can carefully trade in the BNF-3 = axis, icici and sbin where some manipulation up and down happens daily. Best to restrict such trades to these 3 where volumes are higher and chances of getting stuck are less

also if you notice carefully, on a day when BNF is up, one of the 3 is artificially hammered, when other 2 shoot up from pre-open, and that share can be bot at lo (or double bottom) around 0915-30 and held for T20 profit when the manipulators take the scrip up. LIKE AXIS BANK TODAY

opp. view can be applied to a day when BNF is taken down

axis has its own cycle except when it makes a bottom/top with nifty, something that always frustrated sam. Laughing
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: intra day Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
axis has its own cycle except when it makes a bottom/top with nifty, something that always frustrated sam. Laughing

Perhaps thats why its best to only "T20" for expiry and even later, while BJP's N-i$%^a-M effect works wonders on the share market! In order to avoid the HMs, KPs, RJs and other bul-buls making a 420 of us!
Smile Smile Smile
taruj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prakash Ji any recent trades using icharts levels?

I have BHEL in my radar for tomorrow!

Regards,
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taruj:

1 No ji please, only Prakash, I am not son-in-law of pasta queen

2 I didnt post today's ICICI intra as I exited, T20 style, at one IC level and ICICI flew on to next level (Sharam ki baat hai!). Still, no issues, made my profit
Same with TataSteel BTST! Exited early but with profit

3 Use IC levels along with indicators u r familiar with and trust, to get better probability of success especially in this dangerous time when NF is tottering around 8000 and no one knows where it is headed
I use levels + BB + MACD + ADX/DM + Volume + 5 min TF candles
Volume is important as sudden spurt of volume at entry confirms that the move is genuine and not manipulated by a few. Volumes along the way are comforting that your trade is going nicely! Larger volume near your tgt confirms that many are exiting along with you!

(I have had only 3 loss trades from July 01, 2 are wrongly entered buy instead of sell AND one NF Call lottery bot on Wednesday before expiry)

4 Best of luck with BHEL tomorrow. Make winning a habit and your outlook really turns +

Cheers, Prakash Holla
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #41   PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Taruj:

1 No ji please, only Prakash, I am not son-in-law of pasta queen

2 I didnt post today's ICICI intra as I exited, T20 style, at one IC level and ICICI flew on to next level (Sharam ki baat hai!). Still, no issues, made my profit
Same with TataSteel BTST! Exited early but with profit

3 Use IC levels along with indicators u r familiar with and trust, to get better probability of success especially in this dangerous time when NF is tottering around 8000 and no one knows where it is headed
I use levels + BB + MACD + ADX/DM + Volume + 5 min TF candles
Volume is important as sudden spurt of volume at entry confirms that the move is genuine and not manipulated by a few. Volumes along the way are comforting that your trade is going nicely! Larger volume near your tgt confirms that many are exiting along with you!

(I have had only 3 loss trades from July 01, 2 are wrongly entered buy instead of sell AND one NF Call lottery bot on Wednesday before expiry)

4 Best of luck with BHEL tomorrow. Make winning a habit and your outlook really turns +

Cheers, Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #42   PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: HCL Tech Reply with quote

Taruj: Here's one more for you

TEXT BOOK MOVE!

HCL Tech has IC level 1559.24, local high 1559.50 so far

Guess who made a lot of money by selling HCL Tec bot, at a lo, 10 days back?

Cheers, Prakash Holla
taruj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #43   PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome !!

I have recently started using the iCharts Levels Pre-defined scans aswell. heaps of help. and as you said, icharts levels make the subscription freeee Laughing

regards,
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #44   PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:53 am    Post subject: Text book trade Reply with quote

Axis Bank gave an excellent entry at the start itself

Axis Bank: Text Book Trade!
Bot 200 @ 446.85 , open , IC level
Kept sell @ 454.7 near IC level 454.68
Scrip slowed here and slightly overshot to 455.8 hi but no issues
Good contribution for Friday session

THANKS TO IC ADMIN ONCE AGAIN
Cheers, Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #45   PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:30 pm    Post subject: LT Reply with quote

LT is not following IC JCP levels today but no problems for me! My other indicators like MACD, ADX/DM, BB take up the slack on such occasions.
Bot LT @ low 1606 (all my indicators agreed)
Sold @ 1615.5 in a hurry (as 5 tf candles left the UBB, went sideways), but LT resumed upward march along with NF, and zoomed to 1623.65!
No issues, nice intra day profit and broker also happy on an otherwise dull day
Cheers, Prakash Holla
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: