Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ICharts J Ch Premium levels
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author ICharts J Ch Premium levels
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:33 am    Post subject: ICharts J Ch Premium levels Reply with quote

1 This is a new thread started ONLY to post trades which are based on levels suggested in ICharts J Charts Premium
2 Please do not post any OTHER levels or OTHER systems here
3 Members should take advantage of fantastic levels generated by IC, to increase their trading income (as I have been doing for many years)
4 For example: I started IC Premium annual subs in early Nov 2010. The same day I was allowed to start using it, I used levels for Sesa Goa and generated Rs 8100 profit. Since I had paid Rs 7800 subs, effectively the charts became free for me!
Cheers, Prakash Holla

Last edited by pkholla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: HCL Tech spot Reply with quote

IC J Ch Premium have given 1439.28 as a level for HCL Tech. Share has hi= 1438 and sideways from there to a low of 1427 and further to new low of 1426.6
Prakash Holla
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: SSLT, Bancoindia Reply with quote

[SSLT today hit IC J Ch Premium level of 303.50 (hi 303.60) and has started drifting sideways and down. Nice contribution for my Friday "leisure activities"
3 cheers to IC admin for posting yet another winner. Prakash Holla

This was posted by me yesterday in Individual stock thread
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Jubilant Reply with quote

[IC levels hit mala: "consulting IC levels before trade may be beneficial to your pocket"
Jubilant level 220.4, sold 500@ 220.5, hi 222
already reversed to 215.25 >>>? placed buy@ 212
IC Levels: 215.71 passed, NEXT? 213.91 211.9 209.89
THREE CHEERS TO IC ADMIN!
Prakash Holla
Update: bot back @214, already fallen to 213.25, look like 211.9 may come]

This was also posted by me in Individual Stocks thread
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Prakash
Appreciate your dedication,which is above all the systems ,good systems are available in icharts and many forums . but common drawback is lack in dedication to follow one good system,and hopping around doesnt gather even dust.you have proved it , all the best
rgds
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umesh1 wrote:
Cheers Prakash Appreciate your dedication,which is above all the systems ,good systems are available in icharts and many forums . but common drawback is lack in dedication to follow one good system, and hopping around doesnt gather even dust.you have proved it , all the best rgds

Umesh:
1 Thanks for the appreciation.
2 Always something new to learn from you over the 3 1/2 years I have known you in IC
3 A major % of my "success" is due to your sharing of knowledge and encouragement
Cheers, Prakash Holla

Last edited by pkholla on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: Hexaware Reply with quote

Hexaware shot up y'day and today ... and landed up at ...>>>
IC Level of 157.32 (hi 157.50) now I'm waiting to see whether SAR or pause and continue up
Partially booked, 100@ 157.3 and rest kept at next IC level of 162.03
3 cheers to IC admin, Prakash Holla

Update: never breached 157.50, sold remaining 1100 @ 157.5 and giving delivery. Will buy again at IC level near 145? as it appears range bound in daily chart!

Last edited by pkholla on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Divi's Lab Reply with quote

After sleeping thru'out y'day at or near 1360 (IC level), today Divi's Lab got Modi vi^&^a goli and shot up to IC level of 1419.87 (hi 1422.9) , went sideways and sl. above IC level of 1441.21 (hi 1449) and now corrected down and sideways near to previous level of 1420
3 cheers to IC admin for super levels and for giving me something to cheer during Friday evening session!
For at least last 2 years, my broker and I DONT trade without consulting IC J Ch Premium levels, Jai Hind
Prakash Holla
prafullkathe
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Divi's Lab Reply with quote

how to tarde using level of jcharts premium is it for intraday
and how to choose the stock
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Divi's Lab Reply with quote

@prafullkathe:

1 how to trade using level of jcharts premium
short: suppose u have 100 shares ITC, place 1 share at higher level suggested by IC, or 2 levels up etc depending on strength of rally: volumes, buyers/sellers nos, previous history of stock
Also see daily candles view as this many times gives idea where TODAY'S price may face resistance/ support
When 1 share trig, then review the chart and whether you feel it is SAR or pause and continue. Accordingly sell the remaining OR place selling at higher level
Once sold immediately place buying at day's low or suitable IC level and give the market a chance to square off and feed you intra day profit!
(A few days back I did intra THREE times in SSLT at or near IC levels)
Keep ADX indicator on: avoid trading when low around 20, if it starts moving up then trend up/ down is stronger. very strong when 50, when adx peaks (at 65, 70?) then you can be reasonably sure scrip is changing direction. if IC level and ADX peak coincide then very good chance of SAR (ADX is average value of DM+ and DM- and sign less and does not by itself indicate bull or bear)

2 is it for intraday
one set provided for intraday and one set provided for week (I usually use only intraday levels as I believe in booking profits: "KAL KISNE DEKHA HAI"?

3 and how to choose the stock
Keep a few scrips in mind only, you will go crazy following 100 scrips! (I follow ktkbank, divis, castrol, sslt, sbin etc)
+++ share must have reasonable/ large volumes so it is NOT being manipulated by a few like KP, RJ and other bul-buls!

see bse-india, results (middle of page, right side) and check whether company has reasonable turnover, profit, sales/ profit growth?

better to avoid useless companies like suzlon, kfa

better to avoid life and death competition companies like aviation, telecom and also strict govt control loss making like BPCL, HPCL

better to avoid index future/ option at a time like today with low volumes and sideways or whip-saw movements thruout the day

if you are careful type better restrict to top 50, 100, 200, 500 nse scrips (google, you will get lists): safe, good management. when u r expert can also start dabbling in penny stocks

in bse-india check PEER COMPARISON at left of screen to see how scrip compares with others in same industry eg ITC and other tobacco companies etc

in money control see comments to check what bombay/ ahmedabad experts on the street say about your scrip (I have saved many thousands by reading this before buying)

even if only one scrip gives all green signals in one day, this is enough and you will earn nicely

I follow what I call seeta-geeta-hema (tri-devi) system
I buy at positional low eg jswhl has a low around 350 (delivery)
After that, every day, I sell at a suitable IC level higher than purch= positional profit (geeta)
If I can buy back at lower (usually IC) level then intra profit (seeta)
You may remember the classic Hema Malini picture
seeta+ geeta = hema
(I did this seeta-geeta-hema the whole month with jswhl in Nov 2012 and only gave delivery when it shot up 70 rs above my selling price!)
jai hind
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

wht would be the SL in buy or sell side based upon the Jchart Premium levels?

R1 BULL LOC BEAR S1
320.66 318.86 316.85 314.84 313.04

Above is MCLEODRUSS Levels, pls elaborate, assuming share is trading at 316 at 9:30 am.

What TF to choose for initiating a trade intraday and positional.

Regards,
Chetan.
taruj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rare to see such detailed explanation from anyone.. thanks Prakash ji.

rgds,
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
Hi, wht would be the SL in buy or sell side based upon the Jchart Premium levels?
R1 BULL LOC BEAR S1
Above is MCLEODRUSS Levels, pls elaborate, assuming share is trading at 316 at 9:30 am.
Regards, Chetan.

Chetan:
Basically I dont know much about McLeod, I would have to study first
1 I mostly go long posit with a select list of trusted shares I have traded before and am COMFORTABLE with eg ktkbank
2 I am not afraid to take delivery as very soon the share will yield profit
3 If we observe daily candles chart we can see a channel eg divislab trades between 1350 and 1450 mostly, if we buy around 1350 and take delivery then 100% we will get nice profit SOME DAY SOON (I got + Rs 20,000 positional in Divis y'day in 1 trade)
4a I do intraday based on 5 min TF supported by MACD, ADX/DM, BB, volume
4b See my previous post about Seeta-Geeta-Hema: going short intraday with posit holdings (When we short available shares ie covered short, then no fear of losing as we can get posit profit or intra profit = win-win )
4c If we choose shares with nice volumes and daily swings, and are careful to use the IC levels given to us in J C P then we can trade the same holding 10-20-30 times before giving delivery as I did with JSWHL in Nov 2012
4d If we identify intra scrip based on chart posted in another system eg sumesh posts hcltech +ww and the hcltech ww values COINCIDE with IC levels, then I consider the chances to be that much better of achieving the tgt
5 I do medium term based on daily candles supported by indic same as 4a above. But most imp for medium term is getting in at or near the bottom of a channel. The basic trading funda of buy low and sell high can overcome most shortcomings like bad monsoon, fire in Tarapore, Mah factory, unfavorable Re-$, bad Current Account deficit etc!
6 If we select shares with good results and good dividend payout like ktkbank then the dividend itself is a major source of income. Last FY I got nearly Rs 1.5 L dividends
Jai Hind
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Prakash Ji,
For detailed explanation.

Last night I was doing some R&D with Jchart levels, hope I will come out with good results this July angel

Regards,
Chetan.
prafullkathe
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
chetan83 wrote:
Hi, wht would be the SL in buy or sell side based upon the Jchart Premium levels?
R1 BULL LOC BEAR S1
Regards, Chetan.

Chetan:
Basically I dont know much about McLeod, I would have to study first
1 I mostly go long posit with a select list of trusted shares I have traded before and am COMFORTABLE with eg ktkbank
2 I am not afraid to take delivery as very soon the share will yield profit
3 If we observe daily candles chart we can see a channel eg divislab trades between 1350 and 1450 mostly, if we buy around 1350 and take delivery then 100% we will get nice profit SOME DAY SOON (I got + Rs 20,000 positional in Divis y'day in 1 trade)
4a I do intraday based on 5 min TF supported by MACD, ADX/DM, BB, volume
4b See my previous post about Seeta-Geeta-Hema: going short intraday with posit holdings (When we short available shares ie covered short, then no fear of losing as we can get posit profit or intra profit = win-win )
4c If we choose shares with nice volumes and daily swings, and are careful to use the IC levels given to us in J C P then we can trade the same holding 10-20-30 times before giving delivery as I did with JSWHL in Nov 2012
4d If we identify intra scrip based on chart posted in another system eg sumesh posts hcltech +ww and the hcltech ww values COINCIDE with IC levels, then I consider the chances to be that much better of achieving the tgt
5 I do medium term based on daily candles supported by indic same as 4a above. But most imp for medium term is getting in at or near the bottom of a channel. The basic trading funda of buy low and sell high can overcome most shortcomings like bad monsoon, fire in Tarapore, Mah factory, unfavorable Re-$, bad Current Account deficit etc!
6 If we select shares with good results and good dividend payout like ktkbank then the dividend itself is a major source of income. Last FY I got nearly Rs 1.5 L dividends
Jai Hind
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: