Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ICHARTS WEBSITE NOT RESPONDING FREQUENTLY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems / Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author ICHARTS WEBSITE NOT RESPONDING FREQUENTLY
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: ICHARTS WEBSITE NOT RESPONDING FREQUENTLY Reply with quote

Team

It is really annoying to find your website not refreshing when the dependency on charts is too high. Luckily i have account with other brokers who are providing free charting as well. What a loss would i be in if i had to depend totally your website???

Adding to all this , your work timings have reduced till 6pm when the markets are open till 11.30 PM. Whom should we call for support when we face such issues after evening sessions? The technical support numbers are clearly unanswered and there is no one to provide help at the required time. Either improve your services or provide refund for the days when your website doesnt work properly.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: ICHARTS WEBSITE NOT RESPONDING FREQUENTLY Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We sincerly apologize for the inconvenience caused. The site had issue only on 2nd Jan 2017 for around 1 hour in evening around 6 PM. It was a technical snag which sometimes is unavoidable and our team did their best to restore it back. Rest of the time and even yesterday there was no issue. If issue is at our end, all users would have faced this problem. Sometimes there may be some issue at user end, and we are there to help them.

Regarding office team, though our team is till 6 PM, our support is usually available till 7 PM. Even LIVE CHAT is available till 6:30-7 PM.

Also you can always mail us with your contact number if any serious issue persists. We regularly check our mails and will try to arrange service call as soon as possible to address your concern.

We once again apologize for the trouble caused and request you to always mail us after our business hour so that we can try our best to serve you.

Regards

Kamal

pavan29 wrote:
Team

It is really annoying to find your website not refreshing when the dependency on charts is too high. Luckily i have account with other brokers who are providing free charting as well. What a loss would i be in if i had to depend totally your website???

Adding to all this , your work timings have reduced till 6pm when the markets are open till 11.30 PM. Whom should we call for support when we face such issues after evening sessions? The technical support numbers are clearly unanswered and there is no one to provide help at the required time. Either improve your services or provide refund for the days when your website doesnt work properly.
ssh123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: ICHARTS WEBSITE NOT RESPONDING FREQUENTLY Reply with quote

Pavan

Icharts has always provided the best service. I am not paid subscriber but use their free charts since so many years & never faced any problem. Sometime issue occurs but rarely The team has been supportive even to free users I am sure Kamal and their team will help you

Suman Shastri
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SSH

I understand they are the best charting service providers. I have been associated with this site since 2010.

Yesterday , I was having the Crude and Lead mini HCharts open and around 4pm, there was no change in price for almost an hour. While trying to refresh, I got time out message in the browser and I was unable to access the site for more than 2 hours. Frustrated, around 6.15 pm, I called the tech support mobile number and there was no answer. Hence my complaint.

Icharts team

Hope the issues would be taken care of going forward.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Pavan,

Yesterday there was absolutely no issue. If a problem is specific to a user, then it is clear that some issue is there at user end.

Typically in such cases, you can try to close the browser and try again.

Also clearing of browser cache, internet temporary files and java cache is required from user end on regular basis. You can always contact us and our team will do it for now.

I request you to once call me or my team and we will once perform few settings at your end.

Regards

Kamal
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal sir ek baar check kar lo...i am also facing outages in platinum.kindly also advise what cleaning has to be done for platinum.(silverlight cleaning done, browser cleaning done)
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amit Bhai

Our team has mailed you the instructions on few steps that can be carried out at our end.

Please try those once. In case the issue still persists, please call me on my number provided under Contact Us section

Regards

Kamal

AmitSwl_FnO wrote:
kamal sir ek baar check kar lo...i am also facing outages in platinum.kindly also advise what cleaning has to be done for platinum.(silverlight cleaning done, browser cleaning done)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems / Issues All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: