Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ICICI direct - again sucks
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author ICICI direct - again sucks
givemegold
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: ICICI direct - again sucks Reply with quote

ICICI direct is not working - So, be-careful bulls. This is one of the symptom, that indicates market may be in distribution mode
sethu45
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the nexus between the market and icicidirect. Is icicidirect is running this market. If anything happens in icicidirect will it reflect our market. Or as you said is the bell sound before the elephant coming.???
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just a sole problem with icici direct,contact them to solve the problem,it is not a symptom for any one,neither will it ever effect the market as market is that elephant which walks on it own moves.hope ur prob is attended sooner
Cheers
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since 2006 I haven't seen any serious/regular trader using ICICIDIRECT

Why do you still use ICICIDIRECT?
anilraj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I am also using ICICIDIRECT. it is the worst service. their charges are maximum and services minimum. its representative will make call when they need it but whenever you need they will not even attend the call. Please don't subscribe to this service.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anilraj wrote:
Unfortunately I am also using ICICIDIRECT. it is the worst service.

Friends: Let us revive the thread where we compare brokers, for good or bad, so that our experience can benefit other ICians!
My short reply to above point is that there are many competitors for "worst" category. One of which is Integrated Enterprises, Madras HQ!
Prakash Holla
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have decent volumes and paying 2 percent on futures and Rs 30 per lot on options in KotaK Securities.service is good. No issues as such

Wanted to check speed of portal and desk service (one dedicated guy who can be called ...though he may have 50-100 more clients) and customer care service (3 things) for others to CUT brogerage....
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant 0.02 percent on futures...
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I do not understand what make you people, to pay such a high brokerage like ICICI and Kotak are charging.

Do you people need their customer care service every other hour/day, for which you are still sticking with these suckers.

Now a days there are so many discount brokers, offering their service at rock bottom charges for unlimited trading in Equity, F&O

@ Amit
How much brokerage you are paying per month approximately OR paid last month OR paid uptill now, this month.
Can you mention the charges in detail particularly Turnover Charges and Stamp Charges, that you are paying to Kotak

Last edited by saumya12 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
I have decent volumes and paying 2 percent on futures and Rs 30 per lot on options in KotaK Securities.service is good. No issues as such

Wanted to check speed of portal and desk service (one dedicated guy who can be called ...though he may have 50-100 more clients) and customer care service (3 things) for others to CUT brogerage....

Amit

How much you will pay me, Laughing Laughing if you get a brokerage equal to ( or even less), what you are paying for one lot, with one day unlimited trading in options and unlimited trading in futures as bonus.
falcon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
anilraj wrote:
Unfortunately I am also using ICICIDIRECT. it is the worst service.

Friends: Let us revive the thread where we compare brokers, for good or bad, so that our experience can benefit other ICians!
My short reply to above point is that there are many competitors for "worst" category. One of which is Integrated Enterprises, Madras HQ!
Prakash Holla

I have started using Zerodha recently. Their trading terminal NEST appears to be fast. For people doing more lots in a single order, their brokerage also works out very cheap.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started with Geojit moved to IIFL and then to Zerodha now thinking to move to RKSV.Does any one have a working experience with RKSV?
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
I started with Geojit moved to IIFL and then to Zerodha now thinking to move to RKSV.Does any one have a working experience with RKSV?

A wise move I would say.

Though Zerodha has recently reduced their turnover charges, but still they are not competitive for those, who trade more than 10 trades per day (buy + sell).

Previously Zerodha customers has a benefit for Stamp charges, but customers of a few states including Maharashtra and Gujarat have lost this benefit.

RKSV has a good reputation as per a different forum
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
I do not understand what make you people to pay such a high brokerage like X and Y are charging.

Saumya: not every one is happy placing their own orders on the net. I am certainly one of them. Internet may go off, wrong qty/ price/ scrip may be placed. I have 2 dual sim mobiles + 4 diff svc provider sims!
My broker even works for me when I take a nap! I am happy paying 0.35% delivery cash,0.05% one way intra cash, Rs 40 per lot options. Cheers, Prakash Holla
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
saumya12 wrote:
I do not understand what make you people to pay such a high brokerage like X and Y are charging.

Saumya: not every one is happy placing their own orders on the net. I am certainly one of them. Internet may go off, wrong qty/ price/ scrip may be placed. I have 2 dual sim mobiles + 4 diff svc provider sims!
My broker even works for me when I take a nap! I am happy paying 0.35% delivery cash,0.05% one way intra cash, Rs 40 per lot options. Cheers, Prakash Holla

In that case one can opt for CallnTrade, for which they will charge you extra something like 15 to 25 INR per executed trade, irrespective of quantity.

It all depends on ones choice

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Brokers All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: