Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indicators Informations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Indicators Informations
suresheetal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: INDICATORS INFORMATIONS Reply with quote

I WANT MORE INFORATIONS ABOUT MACD, RSI, STOCHASTIC, BOLINGER BAND, VOLUME,EMA. AND THEIR SETTING PARAMETERS.

THANKS

SURESH
t.chatterjee
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

without violating the copyright law, i can safely suggest u my friend, plz search them on Google,
u will find a vast array of knowledge there

as far as settings concerned, it varies with time frame and requirement, i personally use standard macd (12,26,9) which u can get in ichart, standard rsi setting is 14, that too u will find here in i chart, stochastic i dont use,bcoz i feel rsi and stoch r almost similar, though its my personal belief,
bband setting is 20,2, and also available here,
as far as volume is concerned
for me its a confirmator of trend, general rule is trend shud be confirmed by rising volume, if the price is rising,volume shud also rise or price rising may not sustain, same as if price is decreasing, volume shud also support to sustain the downfall,
read a lot friend, then think abt the logic, everything will b clear, dont forget to use stop loss, its market, any thing may happen, read and paper trade to understand the logic, dont follow any body, try to develop ur own set of settings, read out blogs of strategy sections,specially ST sirs example thread if u want to day trade, ask questions,im sure everybody wud help u to learn, and one last tip from me,EVERYDAY NEW INDICATORS R GENERATED, BUT TRY TO STICK TO THE INDICATORS WHICH R OLD, HAS PROVEN THEIR ABILITIES, SEARCH ON GOGGLE, U WILL GET A LOT OF STUDY MATERIAL

Very Happy
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: INDICATORS INFORMATIONS Reply with quote

suresheetal wrote:
I WANT MORE INFORATIONS ABOUT MACD, RSI, STOCHASTIC, BOLINGER BAND, VOLUME,EMA. AND THEIR SETTING PARAMETERS.

THANKS

SURESH
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: INDICATORS INFORMATIONS Reply with quote

aromal wrote:
suresheetal wrote:

THANKS

SURESH
macd is simply the best
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: