Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

information and suggetion required.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author information and suggetion required.
DEVDIW
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: information and suggetion required. Reply with quote

One broking house fraudilently debited 139000 from my trading account on 30sept2015 and deposited that amount on 10 august 2016 I.e. 11months latter. When I contacted that broking house on 1st October 2016 they started manipulating ledger and trying to convince me that there is no wrong they were not agree to accept their mistake then
I wrote a letter to the director then they changed the ledger in which it was showing
that they debited 139000 on 31st march 2016 and reversed on 1st April 2016 in my account and back office was also changed.

My question is can any broking house change ledger to there convenient?

Thanks in advance.
Devendra
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you kept the ledger statement recieved in hard copy or email form which shows 139000 was taken away on 30th sept 2015?

If yes then you can file complaint with SEBI by following steps given here:

http://m.economictimes.com/markets/stocks/policy/how-to-approach-sebi-with-your-complaint/articleshow/16408747.cms

Ensure to state when you found out / took notice of it. Also your communication with the brokers and their replies negating the fact and the screenshots of ledgers modified by them later on.

Keep a complete record of what you file in the complaint to SEBI and follow up by any email given on their website.

They are required to reply and respond and your next step can be legal notice.

As to what you can claim is if you had asked to purchase a stock of a certain value but found bal wasn't there (should be in communication to prove) The difference in value of that stock as of today if more can be part of your claim. Interest lost on 139000 can be part of your claim.

I have helped a friend recover 80000 from a broker who misused the power of attorney to sell stocks without their permission or knowledge. We filed a complaint with BSE grevience redressel and got a hearing where it was given in our favour. Because the dates the broker sold my friend was in his own wedding! So brokers lie caught and he had to oblige BSE order.

So don't let the broker dupe you and do share their name so we can also avoid such firms.
DEVDIW
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Have you kept the ledger statement recieved in hard copy or email form which shows 139000 was taken away on 30th sept 2015?

If yes then you can file complaint with SEBI by following steps given here:

http://m.economictimes.com/markets/stocks/policy/how-to-approach-sebi-with-your-complaint/articleshow/16408747.cms

Ensure to state when you found out / took notice of it. Also your communication with the brokers and their replies negating the fact and the screenshots of ledgers modified by them later on.

Keep a complete record of what you file in the complaint to SEBI and follow up by any email given on their website.

They are required to reply and respond and your next step can be legal notice.

As to what you can claim is if you had asked to purchase a stock of a certain value but found bal wasn't there (should be in communication to prove) The difference in value of that stock as of today if more can be part of your claim. Interest lost on 139000 can be part of your claim.

I have helped a friend recover 80000 from a broker who misused the power of attorney to sell stocks without their permission or knowledge. We filed a complaint with BSE grevience redressel and got a hearing where it was given in our favour. Because the dates the broker sold my friend was in his own wedding! So brokers lie caught and he had to oblige BSE order.

So don't let the broker dupe you and do share their name so we can also avoid such firms.
DEVDIW
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks apka,I have kept print out of all ledger statement and in pen drive before the change in ledger by that broker. Change was done after letter mailed to the Director on 29/12/16. Change was done in ledger on 01/01/17.i.e. after 15 months.

devendra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: