Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

INFY for result day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author INFY for result day
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #46   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, that's your point that to prove that I am spoiling threads...its fine then...stock price moves would not be joke I feel...I am too closing it here. Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this had to happen one day and earlier the better. 2guns 2guns
kingkrunal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
Let me keep this thread alive for some time.

Buy May 2400ce of infy. SL a bit below 2310. Smile

sorry April CE

vinay sir... sl gone ??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
i was thinking to take position
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do daily close basis. and no "sir" pl.
kingkrunal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

ok vinay bhai... so can we enter at current level of around 40 ?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingkrunal wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

ok vinay bhai... so can we enter at current level of around 40 ?

it's worth the gamble. spot made a low of 2301 and fut 2310.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
so what, u cant do anything about ur trades can you and its big as INFY. INFY's result must be made in evening like RIL's but INFY gives it next day mrng. before or after what does it matter. its off market hours, u cant do anything to it.
no large cap stocks move like INFY does on results... u r saying its normal? its a joke i was saying INFY being a large stock that such a thing can happen to it.
i also see 20% has reversed ... i also can guess big guys must be doing... no small guys would .. i also see hcl wipro come later and tcs is safer... i am not stupid that you are pointing the obvious to me.
there is no oddity in a large cap stock falling 20%? its normal? could I not have that say or discuss with someone without you barging in showing off with smiles and conquer like you are the one with ultimate knowledge everytime?
you did that in sam's thread, you did that in fno analysis thread starting your own discussion 200dma etc. and now if i want to say INFY has become a joke... still.....i really dont appreciate this... and dont feel like posting anymore in this atmosphere.

Apka: (1) Relax over weekend, dont see any share website, come back refreshed on Monday, (2) Goto BSE website, see peer comparison of Infy, TCS, not much diff, some things Infy better. YOU ARE RIGHT. So price bound to come up sooner than expected as today is only very crude manipulation (3) Type your opinion fearlessly, we will listen to you! Already lost Sam. Dont want to lose you
Cheers, Prakash Holla
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PK, traders tend to accumulates ego and I am not exception. Smile Let me take break from this forum writing for now.

Happy weekend and Happy Trading!!

Get a life!
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skd2012 wrote:
PK, traders tend to accumulates ego and I am not exception. Smile Let me take break from this forum writing for now.

Get a life!

Almost spilled water from my mouth there reading both in the same line 24 24 24
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whether good result or bad result,ultimately status of the result decided by big players only.If they want they will bring up even if it is bad.But any how after all for the sake one company"s bad result mkt downfall more than 1% is purely pucca planned gambling.This type of gambling was going on for the last 4 qtrs only.Let us hope sebi will act atleast in future.
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will some one believe if i say ,i had a indicator giving sell in infy at 2.15 yesterday,mind it definitely positional,even though i didnt follow as i had bot both 3000ce as well as2800 pe and achieved my target.
Cheers
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umesh, please go ahead and share if you are willing to what is the indicator and what did it say sl trgt etc.

yes chandruji, it was not like that more than 7-8 quarters back. 200-300 point movement used to come would be considered awesome.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
skd2012 wrote:

Get a life!

Almost spilled water from my mouth there reading both in the same line 24 24 24

Good that you have digested it, other wise it would have make you dirty 24 24

Laughing

Hope ST give you a moderator role for imposing your pseudo rules. Its an open forum I can post anything which I like and it need not be 100% related. All my posts are within ichart rule...whatever serious posts you are doing all noise and chit chat..most of the time you or other not within your so called related posts. Smile i never knew infy fall will initiate fight here. It can be surprise for you...not for me...that's it....being ichart subscriber i will here only.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skd2012 wrote:

Laughing

Hope ST give you a moderator role for imposing your pseudo rules. Its an open forum I can post anything which I like and it need not be 100% related. All my posts are within ichart rule...whatever serious posts you are doing all noise and chit chat..most of the time you or other not within your so called related posts. Smile i never knew infy fall will initiate fight here. It can be surprise for you...not for me...that's it....being ichart subscriber i will here only.

Coming from someone who spends his time on an online forum, self quotes himself patting his own back everyday, showing off indirectly asking whether bank will payout today or not and then few minutes later saying I got the money and then says to the same people for whose reading you make the posts here to get a life amongst whom you are trying to be cool..... not cool Smile

aahh the technicality of rules. no rules needed for anyone here, all are decent people, no one interferes in anyone's business. all are very knowledgeable, sharing and approachable. i can ask anyone for help related to market they will give their time and same goes for me if anyone asks. all discuss without ego, share ideas and learn. nobody show offs.

all of us are cool with each other, its normal for people who have been talking to each other for more than one or two years to have a friendly informal talk. why its over your head you only know. and i don't chit chat alone talking to myself, so maybe you are pointing at everyone and they can also reply here. if that's getting in your way of posting your views and observations then please start your own thread nobody will chit chat there.

no actually, INFY became the high point... I already told you below how your inteference has been there.

u will here only then u here only, whatever it means... lol ... that tells how high in ur own head u r and how badly u want to post the way you do... coming from someone again who has advised for the crowd he is posting in to get a life.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
skd2012 wrote:

Laughing

Coming from someone who spends his time on an online forum, self quotes himself patting his own back everyday, showing off indirectly asking whether bank will payout today or not and then few minutes later saying I got the money and then says to the same people for whose reading you make the posts here to get a life amongst whom you are trying to be cool..... not cool Smile

aahh the technicality of rules. no rules needed for anyone here, all are decent people, no one interferes in anyone's business. all are very knowledgeable, sharing and approachable. i can ask anyone for help related to market they will give their time and same goes for me if anyone asks. all discuss without ego, share ideas and learn. nobody show offs.

all of us are cool with each other, its normal for people who have been talking to each other for more than one or two years to have a friendly informal talk. why its over your head you only know. and i don't chit chat alone talking to myself, so maybe you are pointing at everyone and they can also reply here. if that's getting in your way of posting your views and observations then please start your own thread nobody will chit chat there.

no actually, INFY became the high point... I already told you below how your inteference has been there.

u will here only then u here only, whatever it means... lol ... that tells how high in ur own head u r and how badly u want to post the way you do... coming from someone again who has advised for the crowd he is posting in to get a life.

1. That's not show off as I know many are using the same broker as I am. So asked the question. Show off was done by you when you posted your trade excel sheet here. Remember you have done a couple of times? Smile

2. That's your rule...why should everyone create a new thread for posting NIFTY view or related thing? If you do not like my view ignore it.

3. You seem to be also doing English master's role as well.

4. It raises doubt about how got that role!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Stocks All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: