Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

INFY for result day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author INFY for result day
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #61   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skd2012 wrote:
1. That's not show off as I know many are using the same broker as I am. So asked the question. Show off was done by you when you posted your trade excel sheet here. Remember you have done a couple of times? Smile

2. That's your rule...why should everyone create a new thread for posting NIFTY view or related thing? If you do not like my view ignore it.

3. You seem to be also doing English master's role as well.

4. This tells you failed in English, but become a teacher. Smile

1. go back and see why I had to post my excel sheet.... and the moderator had to also interfere with the original poster questioning me, and others also posted for the same case that I was being questioned by someone 3-4 times in his posts with whom I have never interacted before whether I trade what view I share or is it just ball talk. if i had to, ill do it again to shut up who tries to be smart with me like that again. i didnt do to show off. if you were impressed by my trade thats just my quality of trading ... hahaha.

2. I was ignoring your view. when do i respond to you... But you kept replying to me again and again to have your last say, so I responded.

3. No, that is just you not understanding it.

4. heh heh heh. I'd scan market sheets also for you but just not worth it. Razz

ohh you changed your 4th point saying something i was teacher but failed english...
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #62   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
skd2012 wrote:
1. That's not show off as I know many are using the same broker as I am. So asked the question. Show off was done by you when you posted your trade excel sheet here. Remember you have done a couple of times? Smile

2. That's your rule...why should everyone create a new thread for posting NIFTY view or related thing? If you do not like my view ignore it.

3. You seem to be also doing English master's role as well.

4. This tells you failed in English, but become a teacher. Smile

1. go back and see why I had to post my excel sheet.... and the moderator had to also interfere with the original poster questioning me, and others also posted for the same case that I was being questioned by someone 3-4 times in his posts with whom I have never interacted before whether I trade what view I share or is it just ball talk. if i had to, ill do it again to shut up who tries to be smart with me like that again. i didnt do to show off. if you were impressed by my trade thats just my quality of trading ... hahaha.

2. I was ignoring your view. when do i respond to you... But you kept replying to me again and again to have your last say, so I responded.

3. No, that is just you not understanding it.

4. heh heh heh. I'd scan market sheets also for you but just not worth it. Razz

ohh you changed your 4th point saying something i was teacher but failed english...

1. He he...good understanding of show off and justification!! yes, all were impressed with your edited xls. It opens up a whole new debate though.

2. you responded earlier also when I did not respond to you directly. So direct reply is not the issue. Basically you want me to write only in my threads. LOL.

3. that's also your understanding about my understanding

4. Do not know what all other things you can do. Smile
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #63   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
umesh, please go ahead and share if you are willing to what is the indicator and what did it say sl trgt etc.

yes chandruji, it was not like that more than 7-8 quarters back. 200-300 point movement used to come would be considered awesome.

apka....icharts provide full value for money as far as charting and studies are considered,the indicator mentioned is with other services which cant be shared as per forum terms ,i can just say it was in 75minsTF hence positional,but infy best is buying both ce and puts of nearest strike as the movement is always large enough to get u profits in either of ce/pe ,its like both are insuring each other for the big leap,opportunities always come try it next qtr
cheers
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #64   PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skd2012 wrote:
1. He he...good understanding of show off. yes, all were impressed with your edited xls. It opens up a whole new debate though.

2. you responded earlier also when I did not respond you directly. So direct reply is not the issue.

so you blabber at night time also. must be tiring. and who all exactly do you represent here?

i was being nice till now but you just crossed the line by questioning my integrity.

i have attached the list of my punched in orders book exported in excel sheet that i had given while replying to the guy who questioned my switching to long-side in nifty. also attached my contract note for that day which has all my trade for that day.

to the guy who questioned me I had said you can check the order nos., trade times and values with nse for clearance of his doubt. the mods intervened then and others also with msg to ignore that guy, so against everyone believing me that time you have tried to bring that issue again with your attempt at sarcasm by saying all as if all agreed to you? let them all respond here on your behalf and we shall see. And i just said a post back "if i had to, ill do it again to shut up who tries to be smart with me like that again."

So, you on the other hand, backup your claim that i did not trade what was there in excel and shows in the contract note.

prove it that I edited and gave false trades or it proves your desperation to get satisfaction by falsifying something you cant win over.

Last edited by apka on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #65   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
skd2012 wrote:
1. He he...good understanding of show off. yes, all were impressed with your edited xls. It opens up a whole new debate though.

2. you responded earlier also when I did not respond you directly. So direct reply is not the issue.

so you blabber at night time also. must be tiring. and who all exactly do you represent here?

i was being nice till now but you just crossed the line by questioning my integrity.

i have attached the list of my punched in orders book exported in excel sheet that i had given while replying to the guy who questioned my switching to long-side in nifty. also attached my contract note for that day which has all my trade for that day.

to the guy who questioned me I had said you can check the order nos., trade times and values with nse for clearance of his doubt. the mods intervened then and others also with msg to ignore that guy, so against everyone believing me that time you have tried to bring that issue again with your attempt at sarcasm by saying all as if all agreed to you? let them all respond here on your behalf and we shall see. And i just said a post back "if i had to, ill do it again to shut up who tries to be smart with me like that again."

So, you on the other hand, backup your claim that i did not trade what was there in excel and shows in the contract note.

prove it that I edited and gave false trades or it proves your desperation to get satisfaction by falsifying something you cant win over.

Who is blabbering at mid night?

Whatever you do is none of my interest. Giving one contract note with profit does not mean one is making profit over all. Also I am not trying prove anything about your performance. Rather you tried to show off again saying "thats just my quality of trading". He He

Asking about payout on bank holiday is a show off for you, then why showing real trades were not show off? I have not started this. You have started this debate by saying asking about payout as "Show off".

Also stop attacking personally on others, this is against forum rule I think....look at this post of yours on 9th April in the thread "Nifty View - April 2013". This is a bad habit.

apka wrote:
skd2012........ survived killer december 2012 ?

Integrity under question after above post! Not sure what you are trying to prove by this. Also this proves who is trying to show off here. Also stop pseudo moderation about which is related post and which is not when you do not follow yourself.
shrikanthiyer
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #66   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Topic Reply with quote

Dear Aapka and skd2012,

Pls pardon me for interfering. Both of you are experts and so I feel that instead of wasting time arguing on this it is better u put your energy in something useful. We always depend upon people like you for learning and so feel left out when u spend ur time on arguing like this. Requesting both of you to be friends... We need both of your expert guidance for us to make expert like you. so requesting both of to please forgot all this episode as bad dream and continue with your useful / purposeful posts..

Once again pardon me for interfering...

Thanks

apka wrote:
skd2012 wrote:

apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #67   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saying i edited xls without any balls to back it up = blabbering

overall profit? where did that come from? you have no interest remember? you are nobody to even ask me what my capital is let alone what my profit is. and you dont get to divulge from what you said -- go ahead and prove that i gave false excel sheet.

answering the smart ass question whether i followed my own advice or not to go long in midst of the trading day is not show off. try to twist it how much ever you want.

who said "Get a Life!"? thats not going personal? everyone ignored and i laughed cuz all of us are doing the same thing here, you also do the same thing here yet you are telling everyone here to get a life and still come back. and you went personal again by bringing up something unrelated that i edited the excel sheet. so prove it.

changing your name to something what people will think about why, what, who is not attempt to seek attention and show off. but asking what the new name means is show off and that is related to integrity...................ok.

@ shrikanthiyer, i was being nice. did you see me or anyone else interfering with his posts? do you see me or others going posting behind his posts on posts? did you see me go personal like he has? did i claim or question his trades being false? where the hell that come from? was there a need for it? no. was there a need to say what i said at first, yes. we, and i am not using I, have tried to politely point before also even though it was irritating, but he wouldn't stop. how the hell to ask then? all i said is give space for having say and discuss with someone if i want without him having to interfere always like he knows it all cuz he didn't understand the polite cues before and the faded lack of responses to him. but his ego is too big he just said it below.
kingkrunal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #68   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka sir... i have been following you in nifty view since long... just ignore the noise and leave it on the sideways... there is no need to prove anything to anyone bhai...
we lost sam and dont want to lose you.... Pls ignore the NOISE...

@WHOSOEVER: Post whatever you want to where ever u want to. DO NOT interfere in anyones else thread... have yr views keep it general ... simple... live and let live...

@MODs: Please lock this thread if possible for further posting ...
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #69   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
saying i edited xls without any balls to back it up = blabbering

overall profit? where did that come from? you have no interest remember? you are nobody to even ask me what my capital is let alone what my profit is. and you dont get to divulge from what you said -- go ahead and prove that i gave false excel sheet.

answering the smart ass question whether i followed my own advice or not to go long in midst of the trading day is not show off. try to twist it how much ever you want.

who said "Get a Life!"? thats not going personal? everyone ignored and i laughed cuz all of us are doing the same thing here, you also do the same thing here yet you are telling everyone here to get a life and still come back. and you went personal again by bringing up something unrelated that i edited the excel sheet. so prove it.

changing your name to something what people will think about why, what, who is not attempt to seek attention and show off. but asking what the new name means is show off and that is related to integrity...................ok.

@ shrikanthiyer, i was being nice. did you see me or anyone else interfering with his posts? do you see me or others going posting behind his posts on posts? did you see me go personal like he has? did i claim or question his trades being false? where the hell that come from? was there a need for it? no. was there a need to say what i said at first, yes. we, and i am not using I, have tried to politely point before also even though it was irritating, but he wouldn't stop. how the hell to ask then? all i said is give space for having say and discuss with someone if i want without him having to interfere always like he knows it all cuz he didn't understand the polite cues before and the faded lack of responses to him. but his ego is too big he just said it below.

apka wrote:
skd2012........ survived killer december 2012 ?

You have started everything. It also proves every points wrong which you are trying to be high on.

1. Writing related posts. Is the above post related to NIFTY thread?

2. Is it not spoiling thread? forget thread, it is spoiling whole forum by doing personal attack. Is this your sample of being nice?

3. the same comment show who is showing off.

4. it also shows English Smile

5. integrity as well

Writing big essay does not prove bigger points. Your above post tells everything.

Last edited by skd2012 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #70   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry one small break.

friendship-quotes1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  93.22 KB
 Viewed:  463 Time(s)

friendship-quotes1.jpg

chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #71   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry break Nu 2.

friendship-quotes12-150x150.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.99 KB
 Viewed:  1181 Time(s)

friendship-quotes12-150x150.jpg

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #72   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skd2012,

Please stop this immediately. You can probably carry on such discussion in a thread you have started (that too within limits) but you certainly can't do this in someone else's thread.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #73   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GUILDELINE FOR POSTING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD:

Just post your opinion and move on, don't keep on dragging the discussion further if others don't agree with your opinion or do not welcome your ideas. If you really want to make your point in detail and defend it, start your own thread and enjoy!!!

skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #74   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
skd2012,

Please stop this immediately. You can probably carry on such discussion in a thread you have started (that too within limits) but you certainly can't do this in someone else's thread.

Apology for being part of the fight. Never knew that one can write like this "skd2012........ survived killer december 2012 ?" on his own thread. Provoked me.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #75   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
skd2012,

Thank you ST. This had to stop. It was leaving a bad taste. It was not good for members anyway but was worse for icharts' image, acouple of members having stopped posting. He has been posting his comments on many threads and probably irritating others as well.

If he is good in TA, which he seems to be, I would have loved to see logic with examples of charts/patterns/TA to support his comments. In that sense, it's a good suggestion by you to him to start his own thread(s). Members can then decide to join in if they learn something or ignore.

Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Stocks All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: