Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

INSIDER'S TRADING - BOOKIES!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author INSIDER'S TRADING - BOOKIES!!
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any hot tip,if matches with technicals and fundamentals, then it is v.good. Otherwise, it is only a trap.
ravionlinek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes Watched movie few days back "Gafla"

where few big boys want to sell and create panic / TRAP
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Can anyone find the genuineness of the news which came last thrusday relating to Telecom sector that from 15th June'12, all india roaming on your mobile network is going to be free. Is it also applicable to prepaid SIM?? I dont have an IDEA SIRJEE

If this holds true...then I will be happy to carry my Pune sim and use it localy at Jamshedpur Laughing

Chetan Rolling Eyes

Last edited by chetan83 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arjun20
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
Hi,

If this holds true...then I will be happy to carry my Pune sim and use it localy at Jamshedpur Laughing

Chetan.

Like Derivatives, it will also b leveraged then.... 24

Roaming Free = Increase in call rate

( Sorry for off topic reply)
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arjun20 wrote:
chetan83 wrote:
Hi,

Chetan.

Like Derivatives, it will also b leveraged then.... 24

Roaming Free = Increase in call rate

( Sorry for off topic reply)

Hi Arjun,

Nice meeting with you yesterday..... Smile , today got up late and still I am at house

Even increasing call rate, how will it affect when there will not be any incoming charges, you can call me with your landline 24

If this a correct news, I hope to see telecom sectors share to rise again....and to fly if market supports.....lets see next week...

Chetan.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOT NEWS -

Does any one expect RBI to cut the CRR this month by 0.5
Pls share your views.

Chetan.
hedger
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

From the below given comments by the seniors.....I can conclude that YES price action is most important for us, as a technical traders. News, Views, Tips, recomendation, fundamental are secondary as same is portrayed in Chart much before these are out in public.
Still, we slog here day and night and burn our midnight oil.........how to overcome the FACT, if the truth lies about BOOKIES and their Insiders trade.....and if they want to show false price action of a stock in a charts, then how to trade that........
Whatever patterns, methods we follow here.......I guess people seating there also knows about it..........one can say, this can happen at a certain point of time and not always.....BUT how to be sure about this!!
Still.........there are many IF & Buts & Donts.........and we have find the unanswered question every day.......

Hedger.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: INSIDER'S TRADING - BOOKIES!! Reply with quote

hedger wrote:
Hello Friends,

I have come to know that there is something called insiders trading at BSE (dont know much abt NSE).

There is a fellow called "bookie" who pass on tips or information on the price trend of a stock and charge about 30-50% of profit earned. Means rich are getting richer.

Moreover, trading in stocks is also done at 6 pm IST, and nxt day your stock is sold or bought in profit. Minimum time frame for such tips is 30mins to 3 days.

I asked one fellow, whether technicals do matter!, he answer that, price is decided by market which is potrayed in Charts. I dont believe that much as I am too a technical fellow Wink

He tells me in advance that Tech Mahindra is going to take over Mahindra Satyam fully by this Deepawali, so stay invested in it.

I will update some info if i get.....but you are requested to share whether really Insiders trading works?

Hedger.

Hedger,

I missed the TECH MAHINDRA call, the time u posted this it was trading at 656.......on 05th Oct it was above 1000+++.....today trading at 911>>>
Man almost 30% appreciation!!!!
Seem....need to have a real time bookiee
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
HOT NEWS -

Pls share your views.

Chetan.

expecting 25bps
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
chetan83 wrote:
HOT NEWS -

Pls share your views.

Chetan.

expecting 25bps

Thats a history now, posted on 3rd June'12 24
hedger
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Friends,

Long time and its good to be here again in ichart.

Market looks promising and one can see a yearly high....well the SL for long in Nifty will be 5600-5700 on monthly closing>>

I know many will agree and disagree at same time>>>

So why not play safe and write the puts and eat the premium>>>

There are few stocks which can benefit positionally....will keep u updated on it>>>

regards,
Hedger.
ESNMURTY
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hedger wrote:
Hello Friends,

Long time and its good to be here again in ichart.

Market looks promising and one can see a yearly high....well the SL for long in Nifty will be 5600-5700 on monthly closing>>

I know many will agree and disagree at same time>>>

So why not play safe and write the puts and eat the premium>>>

There are few stocks which can benefit positionally....will keep u updated on it>>>

regards,
Hedger.

Welcome
hedger
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

New month, new week, new trading day and that too MONDAY 24

Well as per news...I am planning to short sell Bank and Nifty Index in 1st half and keep the high as SL......

If things goes out properly (short selling), will see whether this news is worth following or not alien

regards,
Hedger.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hedger wrote:
Dear Friends,

New month, new week, new trading day and that too MONDAY 24

Well as per news...I am planning to short sell Bank and Nifty Index in 1st half and keep the high as SL......

If things goes out properly (short selling), will see whether this news is worth following or not alien

regards,
Hedger.

but what's the news to begin with?
hedger
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vinay,

I dont know much, as these are all insiders news.....so lets see the magic or tragic these news bring......for technical people there is always SL and money management to play safe.....

regards,
Hedger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: