Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Intraday Data for Dynamic Trader

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Intraday Data for Dynamic Trader
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:37 pm    Post subject: Intraday Data for Dynamic Trader Reply with quote

Hi ,

Can any1 help me with Dynamic Trader data.

I came to know from a person that esignal realtime data is very expensive. So he told me about a data service of 1 hourly update (not not realtime as 1 minute which is offered by esignal).

Can any of you please help me to figure out how can I get Intraday data or even the EOD data. free or chargeable.

Thanks in Advance.
Ruchir
NFTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt get what you want actually,
BTW, you can get EOD data from NSE website.
For how many tickers you want EOD or IEOD data.
Period for which you want this data, and in which time frame 1 min etc.
Only spot or future tickers also
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFTrader wrote:

Dear NFTrader, thanks for your quick reply.

I searched and got a software that is downloading the Bulk Bhavcopy data in txt format.
I need the data majorly for the stocks and indices that trade in F&O segment. (so the tickers may be around 200)
Period for which I am looking is for 3-5 years. however older the data better it will be for analysis.

Challenges:

1. Still, I am unable to figure out , how I can change that data into Metastock format.
2. As the data from Bhavcopy is EOD cash. Now I require the data for Intraday as well and for cash as well as futures. Again once I will get it, I will face the challenge to convert it into Meta stock format.

Thanks once again.
Ruchir
sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:
NFTrader wrote:

Dear NFTrader, thanks for your quick reply.

I searched and got a software that is downloading the Bulk Bhavcopy data in txt format.
I need the data majorly for the stocks and indices that trade in F&O segment. (so the tickers may be around 200)
Period for which I am looking is for 3-5 years. however older the data better it will be for analysis.

Challenges:

1. Still, I am unable to figure out , how I can change that data into Metastock format.
2. As the data from Bhavcopy is EOD cash. Now I require the data for Intraday as well and for cash as well as futures. Again once I will get it, I will face the challenge to convert it into Meta stock format.

Thanks once again.
Ruchir

csv format data does work in DT (not real time). further u cannot change time stamp of data in DT due to xxxed copy. meaning by if its 5min based interval data thn u cannot change it to any other tf in DT(only eod--->weekly--->monthly is possible).
real time data in your copy is very difficult. if u r trading specific tf intra day and get that time interval as base time of your data and it get stored on your comp HD thn its possible.

u wont be able to run esignal real time data with it as its xxxxed copy.
regds,
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please get the intraday data from an NSE authorized vendor and your problem will be solved. Laughing

I hope the topic will close here.

Thanks,
ProTrader
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Please get the intraday data from an NSE authorized vendor and your problem will be solved. Laughing

I hope the topic will close here.

Thanks,
ProTrader

Thanks for the suggestion brother. However I have already contacted and they said, they dont support data for Dynamic Trader.

Can you name a few that you know?

Regards,
Ruchir
Eskild
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always thought that dynamic trade is the hardest because you have to keep track of the market even more. here you can't avoid bots that send signals about the market.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Stocks All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: